Fire Tech Alliance

BlahGory

This is my first alliance so I don't expect many people to join, but here I go!

Would you like some assistance in battle? Or do you need just some extra uranium to create that nuclear bomb you've always wanted? Well look no longer!

:excl: If you need some support (Admit it, we all do!) then you can get it.
:excl: We will give donations to any members starting at $5000.
:ph34r: Secret trades? Spy operations? Once you join you will have access to information people outside of the alliance have no idea exists.
:gun: Weapons? No problem! If available, we will give you weapons to use in war.
:war: You know those alliances who don't allow you to fight? As long as you report the war to the alliance leader, it will be allowed.
:nuke: Well, isn't it obvious? With all this rambling on about nuclear bombs, uranium, nukes and war, nuclear weapons are 100% allowed as long as there is no fighting members of the alliance.
:excl: We will soon have forums where we will vote on an alliance leader.
:excl: We run on democracy. The creator of the alliance is not necessarily the leader— they do have the ability to do everything leaders do minus a few things.

I could ramble on forever about our alliance's features, but... You get the point. It's not really necessary: basic features are enough.

There is no long sign-up sheet, we just need a few things:
If you really would like to join an/or a leader, post here and say 'The creator is not necessarily the leader' to show you read the rules, but make sure to fill out the form too.

Name Of Nation:
Ruler Name: (Only fill out if not the same as your IGN.)
Nation Link:
Status On War:
Profile Link:

If you are a peaceful nation, you may be needed for negotiations between nations and alliances. If a negotiation gets out of hand, we will send out our military and attack.

[quote name='ScratchyScientist' timestamp='1321396216' post='2845204']
This is my first alliance so I don't expect many people to join, but here I go!

Would you like some assistance in battle? Or do you need just some extra uranium to create that nuclear bomb you've always wanted? Well look no longer!

:excl: If you need some support (Admit it, we all do!) then you can get it.
:excl: We will give donations to any members starting at $5000.
:ph34r: Secret trades? Spy operations? Once you join you will have access to information people outside of the alliance have no idea exists.
:gun: Weapons? No problem! If available, we will give you weapons to use in war.
:war: You know those alliances who don't allow you to fight? As long as you report the war to the alliance leader, it will be allowed.
:nuke: Well, isn't it obvious? With all this rambling on about nuclear bombs, uranium, nukes and war, nuclear weapons are 100% allowed as long as there is no fighting members of the alliance.
:excl: We will soon have forums where we will vote on an alliance leader.
:excl: We run on democracy. The creator of the alliance is not necessarily the leader— they do have the ability to do everything leaders do minus a few things.

I could ramble on forever about our alliance's features, but... You get the point. It's not really necessary: basic features are enough.

There is no long sign-up sheet, we just need a few things:
If you really would like to join an/or a leader, post here and say 'The creator is not necessarily the leader' to show you read the rules, but make sure to fill out the form too.

Name Of Nation:
Ruler Name: (Only fill out if not the same as your IGN.)
Nation Link:
Status On War:
Profile Link:

If you are a peaceful nation, you may be needed for negotiations between nations and alliances. If a negotiation gets out of hand, we will send out our military and attack.
[/quote]
The forums are up!
[url=http://firetechnicalalliance.punbb-hosting.com/index.php]Join the forums NOW![/url]

Edited by ScratchyScientist

I would recommend joining a preexisting alliance before starting your own to gather experience, and the necessary knowledge about the politics of the game and how the game mechanics work. Just friendly advice- if you would like a more in depth explanation I'll be happy to oblige.

With that said, if you continue with this I wish you the best of luck. :)

[font="Courier New"]Is [size="5"]ANYONE[/size] going to join?[/font]
I'd like to recruit people but I have no idea of who I can! :frantic:
EDIT: I used Advanced Search to find people who have no alliance. Hopefully, they'll join!

Edited by ScratchyScientist

• 3 months later...

Do you have a flag a seal? a charter anything?
Diplomatic entry... My new alliance atleast has a website, flag minister of defense and internal affairs, still recruiting
Say if this doesnt catch off maybe you can get a cozy position with me, right now i have a designer remaking our forum

[quote name='neviditelne' timestamp='1330829362' post='2932845']
Do you have a flag a seal? a charter anything?
Diplomatic entry... My new alliance atleast has a website, flag minister of defense and internal affairs, still recruiting
Say if this doesnt catch off maybe you can get a cozy position with me, right now i have a designer remaking our forum
[/quote]
Shameless plug much? Anyways, I have no idea what a charter is. But my other two cities expired from time, so... I used to have several tanks and lots of soldiers and improvements.

Did you make your DoE? Trust me, if you have no idea what a charter is, you cannot hope to build a successful alliance by yourself. I am not trying to be rude, I am just saying the truth. :)