Texas Protectorate Act

PresidentDavid

[size="6"][b][center]The Texas Protectorate Act[/center][/b][/size]

[center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5tKvwoPy9SM/S_Z3RXrq8BI/AAAAAAAAIhs/SgOdRZ7-b58/s1600/new-seal.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][b]Introduction[/b]
[/center]
The [i]Texas Protectorate Act[/i], or "The Act", is to ensure the regional stability of The Republic of Texas and it's neighbors. The Act will also guide the government of Texas in it's decision making regarding protectorates.

[b]One[/b]

The Act will be implied to regions within reach of the Republic of Texas by either land or sea. These regions will be occupied by Texas military forces and will be put under protection of the Republic of Texas as a protectorate.

Any nation or region wishing to be put under the protection of Texas will be considered for admission no matter location in North America.

[b]Two[/b]

"Protectorate Treaties" (when a nation has a protectorate agree to be under it's protection again if it falls into anarchy) will always be honored if said treaty/agreement was valid and formal. The exception is that if a nation with a "Protectorate Treaty" does not act immediately and let's said region fall into anarchy then the Republic of Texas will act if the instability of said region is taken as a threat to Texas National security or the National Security of a neighbor or ally.

[b]Three[/b]

Any protectorate wishing to leave the protection of Texas will, at a minimal, have to meet the following criteria to receive a vote from congress:

*A stable government
*An explanation of what type of government that will hold office of the region
*A government that does not wish to engage in hostilities with any neutral or innocent nation of North America

[b]Four[/b]

This act will be enacted twenty four hours after signing by the President.

[i]Benjamin Gates[/i]
[b]President of The Republic of Texas[/b]

Edited by PresidentDavid

While we of the Chancellery of Cyrantia appreciate the Republic of Texas' offering services to any needy nations of the world, we question whether or not a nation in its infancy should already be attempting to protect anything other than itself.

-Dmitry Garin
High Chancellor of Foreign Affairs

Edited by Domingo the Honored

[quote name='Domingo the Honored' timestamp='1318548923' post='2824306']
While we of the Chancellery of Cyrantia appreciate the Republic of Texas' offering services to any needy nations of the world, we question whether or not a nation in its infancy should already be attempting to protect anything other than itself.

-Dmitry Garin
High Chancellor of Foreign Affairs
[/quote]

The Republic of Texas is not in the buisness of protecting land however we want our borders secure and we do not want instability spilling over them in the unfortunate event of another nation falling. We thank the Chancellery of Cyrantia for their comments.

Douglas Denard
[b]Vice President of The Republic of Texas[/b]

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318565969' post='2824605']
"Another example of why Texas is a terrible excuse for a nation."

-Blogger
[/quote]
*** Classified ***

The ip address of the blogger was traced and a large DDOS attack was launched against them by the cyber warfare division of the Secret Intelligence Service.

The cyber-attack knocks an entire elementary school server offline and prompts the original poster to move onto a public library for his next post.

"Texas lashes out with cyber-terrorism attack on harmless 8 year old children! Another example as to why they are a terrible nation!"

- Blogger

OOC: Keep going Timmy best propaganda ever!

Permission given to rp a citizen in Khartoum by EM, will be used for future posts with specific references given for physical location.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318644602' post='2825362']
"The deliberate cyber-terrorism attack on a Public Elementary School by the State of Texas has not gone unnoticed.

We Nevar Forget..."

/b/
[/quote]
OOC: As you have no nation you can't have a public school. Just saying.

ooc: Public relations are 50 percent nonsense and 50 percent half truths. And I'll start putting in a physical location for you. I've gotten permission from EM to rp a citizen in Khartoum. Won't retroactively change anything, but all future attacks can be directed towards this specific individual in EM's little fun patch.

:lol1:

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

[i]"While we have nothing to do with this treaty, The Federation sees this treaty as a great act of kindness from Texas to help out its Neighbors. This act was made with great intentions and should be seen as such. This improves our view on The Republic of Texas."

- President Varin[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1318703402' post='2825722']
[i]"While we have nothing to do with this treaty, The Federation sees this treaty as a great act of kindness from Texas to help out its Neighbors. This act was made with great intentions and should be seen as such. This improves our view on The Republic of Texas."

- President Varin[/i]
[/quote]

The Republic of Texas thanks The Federation for their support and words of kindness.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318740134' post='2826067']
"Any friend of Texas is a friend of stupid."

- THE Blogger..
[/quote]

Because "The Blogger" wasn't in the international discussion, his comments didn't even make it to the guy that brings the coffee for the collage interns on Wednesdays.

OOC: Plus he isn't recognized :awesome:

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1318740134' post='2826067']
"Any friend of Texas is a friend of stupid."

- THE Blogger..
[/quote]

[i]"Well then, id say The Federation of Arctic Regions is proud to be considered 'stupid', if that is the way our friends, the Texans, are seen."

- President Varin[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1318796037' post='2826355']
[i]"Well then, id say The Federation of Arctic Regions is proud to be considered 'stupid', if that is the way our friends, the Texans, are seen."

- President Varin[/i]
[/quote]

"Thank you for confirming our suspicion that the average intelligence of your is somewhat below the bar."

The Blogger...

**A video is released to bobtube showing photoshopped picture of President Varin struggling with the spelling of "I'd" whilst wearing a dunce cap.**