Declaration of Existence

Titus Pullo

[center]As Commanding Officer of the SNSD Brigade, I do hereby declare our existence. We look forward to expanding the Hallyu wave, and shall continue to work hard. Right now, always, forever... it's SNSD Brigade.

Forums: Not Applicable
IRC: #SNSDBrigade on coldfront[/center]

[center][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/Longbowe/CN/SNSDBrigade/55d827bd.png[/img]

SNSD Brigade
Code of Conduct[/center]

[b]Membership: [/b]
Nations who wish to join the SNSD Brigade shall make their intentions known via in-game private message. Nations may not hold membership in SNSD Brigade and another alliance simultaneously.

[b]Command Staff:[/b]
[i]Commanding Officer[/i] – Hereby referred to as ‘CO’. Head of the SNSD Brigade. Responsible for all the affairs of the alliance. Has signature authority on declarations of war, treaties, and all other official alliance documents. The CO may amend and/or revise this document with the consent of the XO and his Commanders.

[i]Executive Officer[/i] –Hereby referred to as ‘XO’. The XO is responsible for the management of day-to-day activities, such as foreign affairs and defense. In the event that the CO is unable to perform duties necessary for the continued security of the alliance, the XO shall assume the CO’s duties until the CO’s command is re-established. Has concurrence authority on declarations of war, treaties, and all other official alliance documents. Appoints Commanders with the concurrence of the CO.

[i]Commanders[/i] – Assists the XO and CO in the performance of duties necessary for the security of the alliance.

[b]Rules of Engagement[/b]:
When engaged, member nations shall retaliate by any and all means available or necessary.
When another member is engaged, member nations are expected to engage the offending nation to the fullest extent of their capabilities.
Nations of unknown or undisclosed alliance may be engaged at any time. Member nations are expected to use discretion when engaging such nations.

[b]Dishonorable Discharge[/b]:
Any member nations who are found to be derelict in their duties as members of the SNSD Brigade shall receive a dishonorable discharge from the alliance. Egregious acts (e.g. mutiny) may be punished by collective forces of the SNSD Brigade should the CO and XO feel such punishment is warranted by the acts performed.

Loyalty.

Signed on this, the one-thousand five-hundred nineteenth day, we do hereby establish the SNSD Brigade:

Longbowe - Commanding Officer

Kitty Jong Il - Executive Officer

Hyuna - Commander

Taeyeon - Commander

Tiffany - Commander

[quote name='Titus Pullo' timestamp='1317494691' post='2813430']
[center]As Commanding Officer of the SNSD Brigade, I do hereby declare our existence. We look forward to expanding the Hallyu wave, and shall continue to work hard. Right now, always, forever... it's SNSD Brigade.

Forums: Not Applicable
IRC: #SNSDBrigade on coldfront[/center]

[center][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/Longbowe/CN/SNSDBrigade/55d827bd.png[/img]

SNSD Brigade
Code of Conduct[/center]

[b]Membership: [/b]
Nations who wish to join the SNSD Brigade shall make their intentions known via in-game private message. Nations may not hold membership in SNSD Brigade and another alliance simultaneously.

[b]Command Staff:[/b]
[i]Commanding Officer[/i] – Hereby referred to as ‘CO’. Head of the SNSD Brigade. Responsible for all the affairs of the alliance. Has signature authority on declarations of war, treaties, and all other official alliance documents. The CO may amend and/or revise this document with the consent of the XO and his Commanders.

[i]Executive Officer[/i] –Hereby referred to as ‘XO’. The XO is responsible for the management of day-to-day activities, such as foreign affairs and defense. In the event that the CO is unable to perform duties necessary for the continued security of the alliance, the XO shall assume the CO’s duties until the CO’s command is re-established. Has concurrence authority on declarations of war, treaties, and all other official alliance documents. Appoints Commanders with the concurrence of the CO.

[i]Commanders[/i] – Assists the XO and CO in the performance of duties necessary for the security of the alliance.

[b]Rules of Engagement[/b]:
When engaged, member nations shall retaliate by any and all means available or necessary.
When another member is engaged, member nations are expected to engage the offending nation to the fullest extent of their capabilities.
Nations of unknown or undisclosed alliance may be engaged at any time. Member nations are expected to use discretion when engaging such nations.

[b]Dishonorable Discharge[/b]:
Any member nations who are found to be derelict in their duties as members of the SNSD Brigade shall receive a dishonorable discharge from the alliance. Egregious acts (e.g. mutiny) may be punished by collective forces of the SNSD Brigade should the CO and XO feel such punishment is warranted by the acts performed.

Loyalty.

Signed on this, the one-thousand five-hundred nineteenth day, we do hereby establish the SNSD Brigade:

Longbowe - Commanding Officer

Kitty Jong Il - Executive Officer

Hyuna - Commander

Taeyeon - Commander

Tiffany - Commander
[/quote]
good luck, longbowe is the same longbowe from OP fame?