HMFC DoW

Fleegle

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1311998701' post='2767439']
Thanks for the advice, but I had already voted
(For someone who claims to be my friend (and my friends friend) - yet has posted against me twice on this thread)
[/quote]

You and your circle did vote for me--something that is appreciated for sure. I do believe that we are in fact friends, we just have a difference of opinion on the subject. Make no mistake, I second E's comments about your time in TPC. You never avoided a fight and were a great member (and even better person). However, knowing bibs and being a former Senator myself, the actions you took were questionable and probably would have warranted a sanction on any team (especially if leaders of a major alliance asked).

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1312000983' post='2767466']
I do believe that we are in fact friends, we just have a difference of opinion on the subject.
Make no mistake, I second E's comments about your time in TPC. You never avoided a fight and were a great member (and even better person).

.... the actions you took were questionable and probably would have warranted a sanction on any team (especially if leaders of a major alliance asked).
[/quote]

A wonderful endorsement (reference) - and you still claim to be my friend :wacko:

[b]Why, if you believe my actions were questionable, did you not ask questions ?[/b]
I believe that such "a great member (and even better person)." deserves better from a 'friend'
You brand me as a rogue without 'a quick word' with 'your friend' :mad:
(You may have found out why I was angry at one LE Nation who persisted in sending in-game abuse)

Btw

No need for a separate post, but am I at war with the Warriors too

One 'Warrior' seems to think so

[quote]:. Received Message
To: Fleegle From: Cellardoor Date: 7/30/2011 2:02:29 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack. Your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies.[/quote]

.... and minutes later [img]http://209.85.48.10/12924/52/upload/p3266774.gif[/img]

[quote]:. Received Message
To: Fleegle From: Unknown Sender Date: 7/30/2011 2:05:54 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.[/quote]

Edited by Fleegle

Did you say some one asked for Fleegle to be sanctioned.
Or where you policing Black Team.

Fleegle is fighting four Nations.

As far as I can see sanctions where not needed.
Lafayette Escadrille. Has enough strength to have a fair fight with Fleegle by themselves without the need of sanctions.

Which they are doing. Fleegels N/s Is 18'554.769.
Lafayette Escadrille Four Combined N/s 35'553.33.

Did you decided to Sanction Fleegle because he may have an advantage
If this is so shouldn't you now be considering Sectioning Lafayette Escadrille
Nations as they now have an advantage. Or at least remove Sanctions

If Lafayette Escadrille. Asked you to sanction Fleegle it was to get a bigger upper hand on him.
Not to as we in Glasgow. Say. "Have a square go." A even match"
You favoured Lafayette Escadrille.
That Makes You Look Biased.You should have spoke to Fleegle as to why he was attacking

Lafayette Escadrille Nations. They were spying on him. That is an act of war. For which he is entitled to retaliate.

Any way. I don't think there is such a thing in TE as a "Square Go"

We all want to win. So we all try to get the upper hand some how.

It all works out fair in the long run. "What goes around comes around."

I have been attacked by bigger Nations. I have attacked at update to gain an advantage.

Sanctions are not Needed. [b]I say remove them from Game.[/b]

Edited by St Mungo

I am the top nation in LE that was attacked by Fleegle, and was one of the targets of his earlier raid.

Fleegle's first raid was a surprise, and as an alliance we thought about what to do about it because he outweighed us so heavily (he was twice the strength of the two nations he hit, no one else could hit him, and he had three times the number of nukes). Any time I have been raided in the past, it was only with ground attacks with a peace offer sent afterwards; LE always does tech raids that way as well. Air, naval and CM attacks are saved for real wars.

Fleegle attacked first with troops and sent a peace offer; after I checked my messages and beefed up my troops, I checked in with LE to see what we should do since it was obvious there was no way the two of us attacked could take him on without sacrificing our nations. After the early war, we've been rebuilding hard, and we didn't want to throw it all away on a rogue attack. Within half an hour of the first attack, Fleegle hit me again with two CM attacks and sent another peace offer. He then sent a bombing attack the next day; a similar progression happened to my alliance mate (including spy attacks that removed some of his nukes). Even with the added insult, we as an alliance accepted peace because the fight just wasn't worth it for us. A small war of words broke out between he and I over his behavior, because it was so anathema to the way LE, and everyone we have dealt with, plays the game; it is very likely we were retargeted because I called him dishonorable due to his extra attacks.

We did nothing to encourage this new attack on his part, we did not spy or say anything to him once the past interaction was over. I had finally climbed into the top 40 when he attacked us again, we were building up in preparation for the final end game, and this time he has come full bore at us. Well, if he wants a war then he can have it; we have already taken almost 6K NS off him (including from one of my nukes) and there is plenty more where that came from. I doubt Fleegle is going to enjoy the rest of the round, but he brought it upon himself.

LE is all about the good, clean fight for fun...anyone who decides to be an underhanded dick we are more than happy to destroy.

That was very sincere "drriddle"

You all have already taken almost 6K NS off Fleegle.

Do you think it was necessary for him to be sanctioned for you all to achieve this?

I don't think it was necessary to mess up Trade Circle for the others just to get the upper hand on him?

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1312056408' post='2767788']

Do you think it was necessary for him to be sanctioned for you all to achieve this?

I don't think it was necessary to mess up Trade Circle for the others just to get the upper hand on him?
[/quote]

Actions have consequences. I encourage you to do something about it, though.

Confusion.

[/quote]

A +10k NS advantage over each of the nations he hit was too much to ask for any squad. Besides the inra advantages that allow for more improvements not easily available to our 3 guys.

For example, Fleegle's 3 Missile defenses and 3 satellites vs DevilDog's none, JesusKitten's none, and Riddle's none. That greatly impedes their ability to inflict damage on Fleegle's nation.

Now let's talk about wonders.
Fleegle's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency, Interstate System, National Research Lab, [B]Strategic Defense Initiative[/b]

DD's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency
JK's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency
ridl's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Pentagon, Social Security System

As you can see, war goes farther than just Nation Strength. Fleegle is able to make more money than our guys, take less damage then our guys, and launch more nukes at our guys. A fair fight, this is not.

I asked Bibs for the sanction because I wanted to level the playing field as much as I could for our guys. Most of them were still building, DD didn't even get the chance to buy his nuke.

If you have questions, you can PM me.

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1312064628' post='2767843']
A +10k NS advantage over each of the nations he hit was too much to ask for any squad. Besides the inra advantages that allow for more improvements not easily available to our 3 guys.

For example, Fleegle's 3 Missile defenses and 3 satellites vs DevilDog's none, JesusKitten's none, and Riddle's none. That greatly impedes their ability to inflict damage on Fleegle's nation.

Fleegle's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency, Interstate System, National Research Lab, [B]Strategic Defense Initiative[/b]

ridl's wonders: Disaster Relief Agency, Hidden Nuclear Missile Silo, Pentagon, Social Security System

As you can see, war goes farther than just Nation Strength. Fleegle is able to make more money than our guys, take less damage then our guys, and launch more nukes at our guys. A fair fight, this is not.

I asked Bibs for the sanction because I wanted to level the playing field as much as I could for our guys. Most of them were still building, DD didn't even get the chance to buy his nuke.

If you have questions, you can PM me.
[/quote]

LE is not the only alliance trying to rebuild,many of us have beeen hit by bigger alliances ,how many days since LE .S last war ?,this is 1 man against an alliance ,LE has always been known for its fighting spirit and its fighting prowess ,im sure LE doesnt need me to tell them how to fight a 1 v 6 war

looks like another case of if your not in the IRC gang ,then your out !

how many alliance wars have we seen already when nations have declared on nations half there size and its acceptable ,but 1 nation cant declare on a full alliance ?

every smaller alliance can quote figures and it makes them look like they are victims !

i wish WAPA had faced fleegle in our first war instead of the RE ,im sure we would have been in a better position than we are now

could TPC please send the rules (what is acceptable ,and whati isnt) for the rest of us ,just to make sure we dont overstep the mark !

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1312080128' post='2767996']
LE is not the only alliance trying to rebuild,many of us have beeen hit by bigger alliances ,how many days since LE .S last war ?,[B]this is 1 man[/b] against an alliance ,LE has always been known for its fighting spirit and its fighting prowess ,im sure LE doesnt need me to tell them how to fight a 1 v 6 war

looks like another case of if your not in the IRC gang ,then your out !

how many alliance wars have we seen already when nations have declared on nations half there size and its acceptable ,but 1 nation cant declare on a full alliance ?

every smaller alliance can quote figures and it makes them look like they are victims !

i wish WAPA had faced fleegle in our first war instead of the RE ,im sure we would have been in a better position than we are now

could TPC please send the rules (what is acceptable ,and whati isnt) for the rest of us ,just to make sure we dont overstep the mark !
[/quote]

Yes, rogues will be treated as such.
LE didn't start this, look at the OP.

As far as everything else you said, read the post you quoted.

Rules can be found [url="http://www.cybernations.net/terms.asp"]here.[/url]

edit: and no, we don't need you to tell us how to fight our wars, that's why we didn't ask you or anyone else.

Edited by King Ernie

[size="5"]Finally - a response from LE[/size]

[quote name='drriddle' timestamp='1312049403' post='2767741']
Fleegle attacked first with troops and sent a peace offer[/quote]
A valid Raid

after I checked my messages and beefed up my troops, I checked in with LE to see what we should do since it was obvious there was no way the two of us attacked could take him on without sacrificing our nations.[/quote]
You mean after you started playing silly beggars and started sending abuse !
CM's were sent (to a Nation who'd read the peace offer) as persuaders to free my attacking slot for a troop dump

After the early war, we've been rebuilding hard,[/quote]
Your 'earlier war' was 27th June - poor LE

A small war of words broke out between he and I over his behavior ....

.... We did nothing to encourage this new attack on his part, we did not spy or say anything to him once the past interaction was over.[/quote]
You persisted in sending patronising AND abusive in-game messages days after the raid had concluded.

[b]Your persistent abuse IS the reason I attacked LE[/b] (rather than someone else)
[list]
[*]I had looked for other options and would have forgotten you if you hadn't persisted with your tirade
[*]As stated earlier, I tried to join TPC for their war (King James can verify)
[/list]

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1312064628' post='2767843']

[/quote]
Don't start quoting Stats - particularly if they're false

I expected when I attacked LE to be fighting SIX LE Nations (2 Slots available :rolleyes: )
The only Nation to have jumped in, so far has as many wonders as I have!

One Nation attacks an alliance of 32 Nations and you seek outside help ?
[b]Where is all this LE honour that Riddle keeps talking about[/b]

[size="5"]Btw Bibliophile, almost every time I look in here I see YOU reading this too
- No Comment ?[/size]

Edited by Fleegle

[/quote]

Before he attacked us the first time, he attacked about ten other nations in exactly the same way. Each alliance couldn't attack him back, because every other nation was out of range, and each nation he attacked was wide open to a nation that much stronger than them. That's how a bully operates, picking on the little guys who can't fight back, and bullies should not be tolerated in here.

Fleegle, your first attack was valid, your CM attack a half hour later was not if you meant that as "just a raid", and neither was the air attack. And, the last "abusive" message was from you, and was far snottier than anything I sent you about your bad form in your raid technique. "Persistent abuse" was two messages, last one on the 25th (a day after the raiding was over), both of which explained why your attack was out of line. I didn't realize your skin was quite so thin, but bully's usually can't handle it when called out.

I hope you're enjoying your revenge, especially the two nuke care packages I have sent to you. How's that navy of your doing? Regretting your decision to take revenge yet? :D

This will be my last message here on this matter, you are welcome to discuss this on the battlefield from now on.

[quote]could TPC please send the rules (what is acceptable ,and whati isnt) for the rest of us ,just to make sure we dont overstep the mark !
Rules can be found here.[/quote]
I don't see anything in them that is helpful in deciding. What is acceptable and what is not regarding this situation.

Perhaps you would like to post them and highlight them

[quote]Actions have consequences. I encourage you to do something about it, though.

Confusion. [/quote]

Not all Actions have consequences.

The only thing I can suggest to do if Rulers think the same way I do.

Sanctions are unnecessary. The aggrieved Alliance has the solution within themselves to remedy situation.

If other rulers like myself don't believe its necessary like myself for Nations to Have their Trade Circle taken from them because a circle member decides to War with an Alliance.

Is [b]Don't Vote For That Person.[/b]

Edited by St Mungo

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1311998701' post='2767439'](For someone who claims to be my friend (and my friends friend) - yet has posted against me twice on this thread)[/quote]
Ohh now, calm down over there. My posts did no such thing, if you'll reread them.
One of them had nothing to do with you at all.

Hell, I didn't even know who you were until I recognized the posting pattern.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1312128526' post='2768292']
Ohh now, calm down over there. My posts did no such thing, if you'll reread them.
One of them had nothing to do with you at all.[/quote]
Hehe, you've got that wrong mate - that post was aimed at King James - NOT you :rolleyes:
(I even thanked you for your advice (re-change of team colours))

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1312128526' post='2768292']

Hell, I didn't even know who you were until I recognized the posting pattern.
[/quote]
You still don't know who I am, but you may be close - ask King James

--------------

LE is all about the good, clean fight for fun...anyone who decides to be an underhanded dick we are more than happy to destroy.
[/quote]
You just can't help your pompous and abusive 'owfspeak' can you.

Pompous is how wonderful LE is "LE is all about the good, clean fight for fun" - LE asked for outside help to fight one nation.
Abusive - [b]underhanded dick[/b] ?? - and that's what you post on the OWF, more sneaky in-game :(

As for your bragging about battle successes - that's a little boring and maybe a little childish !

we have already taken almost 6K NS off him (including from one of my nukes) and there is plenty more where that came from.[/quote]
[quote name='drriddle' timestamp='1312089942' post='2768097']
I hope you're enjoying your revenge, especially the two nuke care packages I have sent to you. How's that navy of your doing? Regretting your decision to take revenge yet? :D
[/quote]
Regretting my decision, not really
How about LE, do they regret your mouth ?

[b]Total LE infra loss = 3537 - from 4 wars[/b]

The Dark Lands - minus 636 infra - 1 war
SpitV - minus 843 infra - 1 war
Blood Empire - minus 1,326 infra - 1 war
Freedom Nation - minus 732 infra - 1 war

[b]Total HMFC infra loss = 765 - from 4 wars[/b]

Banana Splits - minus 765 infra - from 4 wars

[b]I hate stats, but I hate pompous kids more :wacko: [/b]

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1312131126' post='2768328']
Hehe, you've got that wrong mate - that post was aimed at King James - NOT you :rolleyes:
(I even thanked you for your advice (re-change of team colours))[/quote]
Ah well, my bad then.

Next round go pink! No one ever gets senate there :P

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1312132724' post='2768356']
now there was a character ! :)
[/quote]

It would really explain why you're defending him so much apart from the fact that Fleegle is a former WAPA member, you biased S.O.B.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1312134575' post='2768375']
It would really explain why you're defending him so much apart from the fact that Fleegle is a former WAPA member, you biased S.O.B.

Confusion.
[/quote]

im defending him because i think the sanction was wrong ,if it was you that attacked an alliance and you were sanctioned ,i would back you :wub:

why are you so keen on him being sanctioned ,could it be that him out the way makes things that little bit easier for your alliance flag runners :o

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1312137021' post='2768404']
im defending him because i think the sanction was wrong ,if it was you that attacked an alliance and you were sanctioned ,i would back you :wub:

why are you so keen on him being sanctioned ,could it be that him out the way makes things that little bit easier for your alliance flag runners :o
[/quote]

Yes, he was definitely a threat to us if we were flag running. I don't know how you do it, you've discovered the ultimate reason for everything I've said. No, not really... but, whatever floats your boat.

Confusion.

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1312131126' post='2768328']
Regretting my decision, not really
How about LE, do they regret your mouth ?

[b]Total LE infra loss = 3537 - from 4 wars[/b]

The Dark Lands - minus 636 infra - 1 war
SpitV - minus 843 infra - 1 war
Blood Empire - minus 1,326 infra - 1 war
Freedom Nation - minus 732 infra - 1 war

[b]Total HMFC infra loss = 765 - from 4 wars[/b]

Banana Splits - minus 765 infra - from 4 wars

[b]I hate stats, but I hate pompous kids more :wacko: [/b]
[/quote]

You have to be, without a doubt, the biggest coward I have yet to run into in this game my friend.
Are you that delusional that you actually believe most of the dribble that you spout out in here?
Shouldn't need any explanation to any of the guys and girls that actually play and fight in this game round after round but apparently you do.

To say "but I attacked 3 nations that were 1/2 my size so that means they have the advantage on me" is about as ludacris as it gets.
That is like saying "but officer I attacked three 10 year old boys and they weighed 70 lbs a piece so together they were 30 years old and outweighed me by 20 lbs. I was extremely lucky to have even won the fight."

Nations don't "stack" in TE.
I didn't see the option anywhere on my war screen that said "# of soldiers you would like to borrow from an alliance mate" before I did my GA's against you.
I just got the message saying that when I deployed [u]all[/u] of my troops that it was a bad thing. (though not near as bad as deploying all of them and still seeing that I was about 8,000 or so short of matching just the soldiers you had at home defending while at a full deploy)

I can see your logic though as [u][b]if[/b][/u] I would have bought those other 5 GC's and 5 Barracks found on the secret improvements page and [u][b]if[/b][/u] I would have gotten the "Super Soldier Serum Facility" as my first wonder and [u][b]if[/b][/u] I would have done my attacks on a cold rainy morning instead of on a warm summer night and [u][b]if[/b][/u] I would have purchased the FMJ bullets for my soldiers and the cloak of invisibility for my tanks then I would have had closer to 27% odds instead of the 25% ones that I attacked with.

Oh and almost forgot and [u][b]if[/b][/u] I could do 8 GA's instead of the 4 at update with you on buying back then I could have definitely maybe decimated (to decrease by 1/10) your ground forces.

I don't post much here in the OWF but sometimes you just have to when you see something that you just can't believe is actually there.....know what I mean?

btw Fleegle you actually think that [u]you[/u] did twice the damage against Blood Empire (JesusKitten) than you did to the other 3 of us? Just curious......you use the super nukes on her did you? :blink:

Edited by Devil Dog

[quote name='Devil Dog' timestamp='1312168261' post='2768823']
Big-Winge[/quote]
All the posts I've made on this thread are factual
Most can be verified by others - many have.

That includes the infra stats - which ANYONE can see in-game

Why Blood Empire's infra loss is so high could be down to many things

[list]
[*]Aircraft attacks - Defeat alerts etc etc
[*]It may be that Blood Empire sold some infra
[/list]
But that doesn't change the reality of the infra loss - it can be seen, clearly, by all.

That reality includes the facts that despite reasonably good co-ordination - LE have been disappointing
[list]
[*]Asking for outside help (Sanction & spy attacks)
[*]Wingeing on the forum about battle odds (and the Big Bad Fleegle)
[/list]
You're embarrasing yourselfs LE

[b]If Blood Empire wants peace, or if any of you do, send an peace offer before update - I'll accept[/b]
But I won't actually offer peace !