• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1312174132' post='2768903']

You're embarrasing yourselfs LE

[/quote]
Who do you think you are?
Before making such remarks, don't embarrass yourself with your pitiful sense of English.

[quote name='Jeric76000' timestamp='1312176186' post='2768933']
i dislike rogues or whatever they decide to call their selves... and id like to echo the alliance factor...

an alliance is a group of nations... not ONE..

that is all
[/quote]
I admit it, I'm rubbish at recruiting - so sue me :unsure:

I tried
[quote]Kamikaze nations wanted to join HMFC
Must NOT be an Infra hugger and enjoy serving in an alliance run by a [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001370"]13 yr old girl[/url]
MUST be a Nation who thinks fighting is fun, not a war of words
Oh ! - and be prepared to be Sanctioned[/quote]
No takers !! :o

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1312186678' post='2769016']
Who do you think you are?
Before making such remarks, don't embarrass yourself with your pitiful sense of English.
[/quote]
I'm so sorry, thanks for your input, is this better ?

[size="5"]You're embarrassing yourselves LE[/size]

[center]busy thread btw :rolleyes: [/center]

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1312202837' post='2769073']
[font="Impact"][size="7"]Don't Vote for Senators who Sanction[/size].[/font]
[/quote]

[size="6"]Don't commit rogue acts and leave yourself in a sanctionable position.[/size]

I stand by with what I have said.
Sanctions are not necessary.
Alliances have there own remedies for Rouges and Ghosts.
Which do not affect others in his Trade Circles.

Its the others in his trade circle who are being unfairly treated.

[b]Don't Vote for Senators who Sanction[/b]

This day and age you can choose your TC members. Don't trade with someone who's going roguing. I don't recall the last time someone has been sanctioned in an alliance war without apologies coming out immediately (Black Pearl did it earlier this round I believe). If you play the game with a modicum of honor you should be alright. And if you're going to rogue, you should expect everything thrown at you. If I ever go roguing I wouldn't expect any less.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1312232832' post='2769385']
If you play the game with a modicum of honor you should be alright.[/quote]
It seems Cellardoor has double standards when it comes to honour :unsure:
Spying on a Nation who's at war with another alliance is NOT his business
- but he does it, because of his pompous, misguided sense of honour
- he doesn't do it well :wacko: , but he feels honourable and righteous spewing out his rules.

Just wondering, is jumping between alliances, Warriors & Troopers to manipulate Alliance strength for wars honourable ? :unsure:
----------------------------

Anyways, I didn't come on here to waste my time with pompous prats who think they make the rules

[size="4"]Fleegle hereby surrenders to the Mighty forces of LE[/size]

LE fought with honour and courage, (all 5 of them)
[list]
[*]Some may say that they called for outside help to have me sanctioned
[*]Some may say that LE asked the self-righteous Trapdoor to spy on me
[*]BUT it must be in the rules because LE are honourable
[*]Some may say that the slandered me, calling me a dick & a 13 yr old girl
[*]Some may say that they cried & cried about their infra losses
[*]But I say, it's LE - these things can't be true - LE are honourable :rolleyes:
[/list]

Anyway, I won't hit poor LE again, this round

[center]tl/dr - I'm away to Venice on holiday - Byeeeeeeeeee :lol1: [/center]

Edited by Fleegle

[quote name='Fleegle' timestamp='1312238270' post='2769433']
It seems Cellardoor has double standards when it comes to honour :unsure:
Spying on a Nation who's at war with another alliance is NOT his business
- but he does it, because of his pompous, misguided sense of honour
- he doesn't do it well :wacko: , but he feels honourable and righteous spewing out his rules.

Just wondering, is jumping between alliances, Warriors & Troopers to manipulate Alliance strength for wars honourable ? :unsure:
[/quote]
(ooc: never realized you could center text like that. That's kinda cool)

Spying a nation who's roguing nations in an alliance I have a lot of respect for? I don't particularly care what you define as honor. You'll define it your way and act accordingly and I will define it my way and act accordingly. If everything I've been told about you (after I made the decision to spy, mind you) is true, I'm sure I'll get a chance to see your honor in action in later rounds. In the past in PS I've been one of the people suggesting we even the odds in uneven wars (Fark TFK pt I comes to mind). You're right about one thing in that first paragraph though. I feel better about myself for making the attempt at least.

And I was asked to jump to Troopers. Before the war (check the stats), and was included in the stats posted in the DOW. If JB, myself and a few others didn't move over then they wouldn't have been able to be in the wars they're in. I'm at war with nations coming up on 100m combined warchests, 40 nukes and some massive navies. Word it however you want to, but i'm completely comfortable with my actions.

Congrats on peace to you guys. If you'd like to get your grudge out of the way now, I still have two open slots and no attachment to my infra. Depending on how long your nation is on holiday feel free to come find me.

Edited by Cellardoor

[list]
[*]But I say, it's LE - these things can't be true - LE are honourable :rolleyes:
[/list]
[/quote]

Sorry dude, but you need to work on your oratory. Marc Antony, that was not.

[size="4"]Fleegle hereby surrenders to the Mighty forces of LE[/size]
[/quote]

That's wonderful- but the war will continue until all defending LE nations receive peace.

[*]Some may say that the slandered me, calling me a dick & a 13 yr old girl
[/quote]
That ain't nice... :(

Anyway, I won't hit poor LE again, this round
[/quote]

Roger, see you again soon! ^_^

[center]tl/dr - I'm away to Venice on holiday - Byeeeeeeeeee :lol1: [/center]
[/quote]
Beautiful city to visit; happy trips.
I would assume that you'll be inactive so I'll enjoy myself against your nation. :awesome:

That aside, this sanction issue:
If a nation wants to raid LE, that's fine- but remember, consequences will follow. We will do everything in our power to protect our members. Unfortunately for this case, Feegle was simply too large for any LEs to interfere [after all, he took out our top 3]. But our policy against a rouge is very firm: immediate retaliation. This may be shocking news, but nations use sanctions as a part of weapon. Evidence? History textbooks or articles on international affairs. We, too, would use it if it is required. Granted, it is unfair to trade partners once the sanction kicks in.
Solution: Tell your trade partners not to rogue any alliances. Simple.

Now that the war is about to be over, I would like to address a question.
Why is it that this thread is 4 pages long while only 7 replies[including 3 of my posts] are made by LE?
Go away, you leeches! :awesome:

I might not have won the bet with my fellow LE'ers as to whether or not you are a 13 year old girl but I will definitely win the one where I bet them 3 days ago that you would either turtle or run as soon as your nukes were gone.

You definitely take first prize though on the most cowardly and dishonorable ruler I have ever had the displeasure of fighting in my time here in TE.
Attack 3 nations half your size and then lob out 18 nukes and ask for peace.

I wish that the senator could have banished you from the game instead of just a sanction. (thanks anyways for that one bibliotech, I owe you one sweety :wub: )

personally, I think he thought his 18 nukes would last longer, now he turtles once they are gone. :awesome:

If it really is Cam, he has really dropped his standards. Piss poor ability's left.

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1312322964' post='2770385']
personally, I think he thought his 18 nukes would last longer, now he turtles once they are gone. :awesome:

If it really is Cam, he has really dropped his standards. Piss poor ability's left.
[/quote]

its NOT cam but it is his friend !

got to admit there style of posting is the same though . :)

Not only sanctions are used as a weapon
Also they report those who have a difference of opinion. For minor infractions of rules.
Some nasty tactic's are used just because they don't like my opinion.

Dose reporting folk for minor offences make you feel good. dealmaster13
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104155

I wont change my opinion.
I don't like Sanctions. They are an Unnecessary Weapon, which affect others who are not involved.

I have now decided to take this further If folks agree with me that Sanctions.
Are a Unnecessary Weapon: [b]Don't Vote for Senators who Sanction.[/b]
Come an add your voice and Details to this Petition. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104184

Edited by St Mungo

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1312322964' post='2770385']

[/quote]

Enough is enough
I was one of Fleegles trade partners affected by the sanction
Fleegle contacted me and pointed me to this thread but I haven't posted until now, in fact I wasn't a member until now. Lafayette Escadrille are a complete disgrace and have been all the way through with their name calling here and it's easy to believe if this is an example, in game too.

Fleegle has always told me not to get involved because you're not worth it but to say that he turtled is typical of the cheap shots fired by Lafayette Escadrille and utterly ridiculous.

[quote]To: boringgame From: Fleegle Date: 8/1/2011 11:50:50 PM

Subject: Away on hols

My GF has booked us a last minute holiday in Venice - dirt cheap :)

It's supposed to be 12 days but there is an option to cut that to 7 - but we lose the flight home.

Depending on how things go in Venice I might go for option 2 (7 days) and travel overland through Europe.
If I choose option 2, I'll speak to you again in a week ( I dare not use an internet cafe whilst in Venice :D - she'd kill me ) - otherwise (option 1) I'll be back in 12(13) days.

Don't get yourself too upset about LE mate, they're not worth it.
I bought some soldiers (55k effective) so that they can have some fun at my expense when I'm away - maybe that will stop them crying so much :)
I looked in on the OWF again and Jarhead said he wanted peace for his defending nations - so I sent offers but I have no time to post again because I'm swapping cars with my girlfriend's father in just over an hour (I don't fancy leaving mine at the airport),

Take care,

Fleegs

you haven't replaced our trade yet ?[/quote]
I checked and Fleegle left 55,000 soldiers defending his nation when he left
Jarhead said he'd have fun with it and that wasn't a problem but then LE nuked him and killed off all his soldiers after that idiotic tactical mistake on what was a tech farm Jarhead accuses him of turtleing, which was impossible to do when you've been in ground attacks.

Fleegle mentions earlier in this thread that it's no wonder people are leaving TE I won't be playing again either.

Calling in the Black senator to sanction us was bad enough but the namecalling here and online and on bios on top of LE's total ineptness in gaining tech and land is a total disgrace.

I laughed when I saw that you'd nuked him and I guess he would have too but even I couldn't believe that LE would have the audacity to call out Fleegle for turtleing.

I don't like to call anybody names but nuking a guy the blaming him for turtleing is a ridiculous last straw particularly when you know it's impossible to turtle if you've done ga's in the last two days ad particularly since jarhead is one of the nations attacking. you know he left soldiers

I suppose you try and wangle your way out of this too but here it is

[quote]Banana Splits
Pookie
8/2/2011 2:13:33 AM Direct Hit [/quote]
Quite idiotic and typically two faced nuking him is fine but nuking him then calling him a turtle [b]is the last straw for me[/b]

[quote]Are a Unnecessary Weapon: Don't Vote for Senators who Sanction[/quote]
I'll sign that petition

[b]Edit, I've just changed to the blue team[/b]

Edited by KevinJ

This is gold. Pure gold.

And Mungo...while I wouldn't have reported you, doing the same thing over and over again and bolding/increasing the size is sort of the definition of spam on message boards as I understand it.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1312389730' post='2770992']
This is gold. Pure gold.

And Mungo...while I wouldn't have reported you, doing the same thing over and over again and bolding/increasing the size is sort of the definition of spam on message boards as I understand it.
[/quote]

reporting St Mungo for that is the equivalent of a primary kid running to tell the teacher

PATHETIC ! :(

Edited by bannyfaws