SUN DOW! Let the SUN shine

Swatch0

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310862214' post='2757440']
Aren't you SUN's MoD?
[/quote]

Yeah, I was given the "title" last round, but I really don't do much offensively. We are attacking so I didn't have much knowledge of who we are attacking until it happens. I knew when the war was going to happen and I use that to try to organize the nations. Organizing the nations doesn't work well when nobody actually does what they are supposed to do. Take my nation for example, I hit the targets that I was supposed to attack, the people that were to attack with me didn't, so now I am fighting 3 nations by myself :(

MoD for me is mostly defense, deal with rogues and small raiding lowbies, not much of a big deal

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='screw u all' timestamp='1310861927' post='2757437']
ADude.............yes. Couldn't have said it better myself. :wub:

But it also depends, how big is the difference?
[/quote]

When you are throwing nations like the ones that are in SUN (unprepared except for a few) against a wall of nations that aren't going to budge you are being stupid, when you are declaring a war like G-6 did a few rounds ago against OP, LE and PS at once it isn't stupid it is overaggressive because they were prepared but just bit off to much.

I've done both myself so I would know.

If that makes sense at all.

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310867859' post='2757469']
Yeah, I was given the "title" last round, but I really don't do much offensively. We are attacking so I didn't have much knowledge of who we are attacking until it happens. I knew when the war was going to happen and I use that to try to organize the nations. Organizing the nations doesn't work well when nobody actually does what they are supposed to do. Take my nation for example, I hit the targets that I was supposed to attack, the people that were to attack with me didn't, so now I am fighting 3 nations by myself :(

MoD for me is mostly defense, deal with rogues and small raiding lowbies, not much of a big deal
[/quote]

Here I thought that everything war was supposed to be funneled through the defense/war sector of the alliance..

/Me goes off to !@#$%* at Stelios :lol1:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1310869416' post='2757501']
Here I thought that everything war was supposed to be funneled through the defense/war sector of the alliance..

/Me goes off to !@#$%* at Stelios :lol1:
[/quote]

I don't know how RE is set up, but SUN is set up that the minister of defense would handle defense. I am not suppossed to do much in starting wars. That is the alliance leader's job

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1310892941' post='2757684']
:3 this is what would happen if ethiopia declared war on the united states
[/quote]

This is for YUKIHANA, nobody else...

How is that anarchy working out for you?

Edited by ericg95

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310910252' post='2757748']
[/quote]

You honestly need to stop bringing up the Anarchy counts etc for that has no true meaning of who's winning the war. Even if it did, you guys anarchy[d] some of our guys in the blitz. An alliance that was Declaring war fully prepared managed to anarchy a few nations. Shocker, no? Even for SUN, that's how it should be. I won't start explaining to you the fundamentals, though. So you have fun with that. On the other hand, even if it did, more SUN nations are already in Anarchy than there are Anonymous and it's been 2 days. Isn't that kind of sad? It's also sad how you guys started with 75 nukes and are under 30 but, don't even get me started on that.

Edit: There's also the fact SUN has lost over 100k NS, and the fact that you've lost 10 members in this war to desertion. SUN are a total joke. Get. Out. umadphaggots?

-Secret

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310931461' post='2757899']
You honestly need to stop bringing up the Anarchy counts etc for that has no true meaning of who's winning the war. Even if it did, you guys anarchy[d] some of our guys in the blitz. An alliance that was Declaring war fully prepared managed to anarchy a few nations. Shocker, no? Even for SUN, that's how it should be. I won't start explaining to you the fundamentals, though. So you have fun with that. On the other hand, even if it did, more SUN nations are already in Anarchy than there are Anonymous and it's been 2 days. Isn't that kind of sad? It's also sad how you guys started with 75 nukes and are under 30 but, don't even get me started on that.

Edit: There's also the fact SUN has lost over 100k NS, and the fact that you've lost 10 members in this war to desertion. SUN are a total joke. Get. Out. umadphaggots?

-Secret
[/quote]

Lol nah none of us were ever mad, it was just you

-Secret
[/quote]

Dear, CONFUSION, this message is for CONFUSION, nobody else...

Uh, I WAS TALKING TO YUKIHANA, THE GUY I ANARCHIED, not about the alliances as a whole. Have fun with that, you can't see it but I am flicking you off right now.

Again, dam your stupid

Edited by ericg95

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310934335' post='2757912']
Dear, CONFUSION, this message is for CONFUSION, nobody else...

Uh, I WAS TALKING TO YUKIHANA, THE GUY I ANARCHIED, not about the alliances as a whole. Have fun with that, you can't see it but I am flicking you off right now.

Again, dam your stupid
[/quote]

Old news dude but thanks for bringing it up again :) Completely agree and could not have said that last statement any better then you have.

Edit: Its real funny how some people (Confusion/Secret) get mad over a game that restarts every now and then. They get mad over a declaration of war. /me facepalms

But once again thanks for everyone's opinion on a GAME

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1310938537' post='2757954']
:) Completely agree and could not have said that last statement any better then you have.

Edit: Its real funny how some people (Confusion/Secret) get mad over a game that restarts every now and then. They get mad over a declaration of war. /me facepalms

But once again thanks for everyone's opinion on a GAME
[/quote]

Thank you SWATCH0, I am just trying to keep things straight on here. Things get twisted and mis-understood by people on here, and I am just trying to find the TRUTH for them.

I don't think I will be venturing into TE forums for a while, they like to argue and it is impossible to ever win an arguement with them.

Edited by ericg95

stop saying "damn your stupid". If you're going to insult someones intelligence at least spell "you're" correctly. :P

P.S. damn your stupid

P.S.S. Swatch, I haven't seen Confusion upset, nor angry, over this war so I think you may be reading into things that aren't there. You mad, though. I know you are.

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310910252' post='2757748']
[/quote]

About the same as yours? Actually better than yours because you only have 130k$ :awesome:

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1310951115' post='2758056']
About the same as yours? Actually better than yours because you only have 130k$ :awesome:
[/quote]

Yeah, but I am fighting 5 Nations, you are just fighting 1(ME)

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1310947211' post='2758016']
stop saying "damn you're stupid". If you're going to insult someones intelligence at least spell "your" correctly. :P

P.S. damn your stupid

P.S.S. Swatch, I haven't seen Confusion upset, nor angry, over this war so I think you may be reading into things that aren't there. You mad, though. I know you are.
[/quote]

Fine, I will stop saying Damn, from now on, I will say fok-you!

P.S. My first language is not English, so I do make mistakes. Lo que es tuyo?

Edited by ericg95

Edit: There's also the fact SUN has lost over 100k NS, and [size="6"][font="Arial Black"]the fact that you've lost 10 members in this war to desertion[/font][/size]. SUN are a total joke. Get. Out. umadphaggots?

-Secret
[/quote]
One has tried to hide in OP and this will not be tolerated. At least tell them to hide in an AA where ghosts are a given like NATO or RE.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1310961533' post='2758182']
One has tried to hide in OP and this will not be tolerated. At least tell them to hide in an AA where ghosts are a given like NATO or RE.
[/quote]
Heh Ghosts are NOT allowed on RE. You will die if you ghost us :war:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1310961533' post='2758182']
[/quote]

$%&@ you, that is all.

P.S

Last count was 6 total with most being inactive.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1310964440' post='2758212']
$%&@ you, that is all.

P.S

Last count was 6 total with most being inactive.
[/quote]
Whoa I just poked a little fun ala your remarks in our thread and now you get bent out of shape. You really need to get your meds refilled. That is all. :nuke:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1310965068' post='2758218']
Whoa I just poked a little fun ala your remarks in our thread and now you get bent out of shape. You really need to get your meds refilled. That is all. :nuke:
[/quote]

They are full, just not strong enough it seems.

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1310962304' post='2758188']
Heh Ghosts are NOT allowed on RE. You will die if you ghost us :war:
[/quote]

Thank you, deserters deserve to by destroyed.