SUN DOW! Let the SUN shine

Swatch0

[quote name='aineshane' timestamp='1310969888' post='2758268']
SUN, stop acting all hurt. You knew we'd pwn you.
Then again, maybe you didn't. Live and learn brothers.
[/quote]

Clearly we did, I mean you guys had better stats, 100k more NS then us. We were just doing this simply for the hell of it. Its only TE, resets once in a while. No big deal. We were going to have to get involved in one war atleast before the round ends. Instead of waiting for it to come to us, we went to it. No big deal. Wohoo

o/

lol

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1311022149' post='2758654']
Clearly we did, I mean you guys had better stats, 100k more NS then us. We were just doing this simply for the hell of it. Its only TE, resets once in a while. No big deal. We were going to have to get involved in one war atleast before the round ends. Instead of waiting for it to come to us, we went to it. No big deal. Wohoo

o/

lol
[/quote]
That's the poper atttitude, its only a game. Live, learn, grow, and have fun. Hell some AAs never learn.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1311022149' post='2758654']

o/

lol
[/quote]

You died. :smug:

"No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how many you are, no matter how strong you are, no matter how hysterical you become, we will still be here playing they game the way we see fit." - Walford