SUN DOW! Let the SUN shine

Swatch0

^^^He mad

And yeah, sometimes you spend too much and end up in a war a couple of days later.. !@#$ happens.. live and learn eh.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1310773941' post='2756887']
And yeah, sometimes you spend too much and end up in a war a couple of days later.. !@#$ happens.. live and learn eh.
[/quote]

Tru dat. I had 6mil saved up for an MP, but I decided to wait a couple more days to keep from depleting my warchest too badly. Then Fark attacked that night, and I had a 6mil warchest at my disposal :awesome:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310772558' post='2756878']
:ph34r:

You seem to be under the impression that some of us will just forgive and forget. In a few weeks your nation will look like it'll look after this coming update.

Edit: I'm just kidding, you guys aren't even worth that much effort :P

Confusion.
[/quote]

You Mad bro? You and Secret seem quite upset with this declare. I am looking forward to see what you guys can do this update.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1310778432' post='2756922']
You Mad bro? You and Secret seem quite upset with this declare. I am looking forward to see what you guys can do this update.
[/quote]

I know really! You declare war on someone and they get mad about it? It is just so unfair they didn't do anything to deserve this war! Except well, spying on us several times BEFORE we declared and of course that little rogue problem.

I think they wanted to start the war and we beat them to it.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1310778432' post='2756922']
[/quote]

Secret & I aren't mad, we find your incompetence laughable at best, though. Uh, We've already done more than SUN, you've lost 20k NS on your blitz, while we've gained who knows how much.

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310780811' post='2756943']
Uh, We've already done more than SUN, you've lost 20k NS on your blitz, while we've gained who knows how much.
[/quote]

Thats what happens when you spend that 6 Million war chest that you hoarded up

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310780811' post='2756943']
Secret & I aren't mad, we find your incompetence laughable at best, though. Uh, We've already done more than SUN, you've lost 20k NS on your blitz, while we've gained who knows how much.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Dude what, you Anons started with 373k and SUN started with 269k. After our blitz you guys were at 343k I think? and we didn't loose any dude. I have no clue what your talking about. Sure right now we are loosing NS obviously since Anons know they are at war. But we definitely did not loose 20k on our Blitz. Get your facts straight anon

Edit: If SunOfGod is not in anarchy right now, you guys are terrible lol

Edited by Swatch0

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1310784205' post='2756981']
Dude what, you Anons started with 373k and SUN started with 269k. After our blitz you guys were at 343k I think? and we didn't loose any dude. I have no clue what your talking about. Sure right now we are loosing NS obviously since Anons know they are at war. But we definitely did not loose 20k on our Blitz. Get your facts straight anon

Edit: If SunOfGod is not in anarchy right now, you guys are terrible lol
[/quote]

The Charts speak for themselves, you should go check them out. We started with 345k NS, Say 350k NS. We're now at 365k ANS. You guys started at 270k give or take and are now at 245k. Don't let facts get in the way, though!

Edit: pro-tip: that great blitz of yours wasn't really that great, haha.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310785781' post='2756995']
The Charts speak for themselves, you should go check them out. We started with 345k NS, Say 350k NS. We're now at 365k ANS. You guys started at 270k give or take and are now at 245k. Don't let facts get in the way, though!
[/quote]

Hey Swatch0, we are on the same side here and your wrong. His numbers are right...Anon could have been higher when we attacked and moved down the same day, but I really doubt it. Their charts don't show enough growth to support a 370K+ level.

Don't argue with them, just bomb them and make the numbers what you want them to be!

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310788817' post='2757032']
Hey Swatch0, we are on the same side here and your wrong. His numbers are right...Anon could have been higher when we attacked and moved down the same day, but I really doubt it. Their charts don't show enough growth to support a 370K+ level.

Don't argue with them, just bomb them and make the numbers what you want them to be!
[/quote]
I like this guy :)

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1310800344' post='2757145']
Lots of stuff happened while I was gone...

I bet someone's going to post a 'SUN WINS THE WAR!!!!1!' topic while SUN's ANS gets reduced to 1k... :P

Enjoy.
[/quote]

That worked out nicely, since WE DID WIN

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310842077' post='2757294']
[/quote]

Yay SUN won the war

The only thing you have won is the #1 spot in "Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains"

1) -45,883 Strength Change - State Of Unified Nations

Grats! :v:

Edited by Wabooz

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1310854345' post='2757383']
The only thing you have won is the #1 spot in "Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains"

1) -45,883 Strength Change - State Of Unified Nations

Grats! :v:
[/quote]

We are talking about the last round. Dam your stupid

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310842077' post='2757294']
[/quote]
Debatable.

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310855267' post='2757390']
[/quote]

That's the attitude that gets you rolled ;)

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310855267' post='2757390']
[/quote]

Oh yeah? Then why did Swatch say "Yay SUN won the war" which is what I was replying to. By "the war" he meant last round? Gotcha, I am too stupid to decipher that, though. :lol1:

Edited by Wabooz

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1310800344' post='2757145']
Lots of stuff happened while I was gone...
I bet someone's going to post a 'SUN WINS THE WAR!!!!1!' topic while SUN's ANS gets reduced to 1k... :P
[/quote]

"SUN WINS THE WAR" Was a topic that I started last round after SUN smashed ONS, TFK, TF, and GDA.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102607

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310858084' post='2757408']
"SUN WINS THE WAR" Was a topic that I started last round after SUN smashed ONS, TFK, TF, and GDA.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102607
[/quote]

You really believe that, don't you? You guys did not even declare on ONS. It was more of a 'RoH and no new wars' that lasted for four days. 'Smashed' is an interesting term, more like down-declare that ended up being a pretty even fight.

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1310858426' post='2757413']
You really believe that, don't you? You guys did not even declare on ONS. It was more of a 'RoH and no new wars' that lasted for four days. 'Smashed' is an interesting term, more like down-declare that ended up being a pretty even fight.
[/quote]

ONS was never even a real alliance, somebody created it and others just listed under it, your right we never declared on them, they just happened to be attacked by us and then they abandoned that AA. When I say smashed I really just mean that we did more damage overall than they did to us.
It was a fun war anyways, I don't like this one as much, SUN is being over aggressive and it isn't working out for us.

Edited by ericg95

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310858974' post='2757420']
SUN is being over aggressive and it isn't working out for us.
[/quote]

There is a difference between being over aggressive and being stupid.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1310859400' post='2757424']
There is a difference between being over aggressive and being stupid.
[/quote]

ADude.............yes. Couldn't have said it better myself. :wub:

But it also depends, how big is the difference?

[quote name='ericg95' timestamp='1310859797' post='2757426']
Hey, I was told to hit targets and so I did.
[/quote]

Aren't you SUN's MoD?

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1310862214' post='2757440']
Aren't you SUN's MoD?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Lol hello there