Your definatly MaD bro! :lol1:
[/quote]
That was retarded.

Good luck, Ajax.

[quote name='Anger' timestamp='1310749018' post='2756687']
That was retarded.

Good luck, Ajax.
[/quote]

I consider this to be an annoyance and with your blanet flame I consider it to have worked I don't care, when are we going to get an opportunity to troll such wonderfull people as yourself?

[quote name='ALT3RNAT1V3' timestamp='1310754582' post='2756728']
I consider this to be an annoyance and with your blanet flame I consider it to have worked I don't care, when are we going to get an opportunity to troll such wonderfull people as yourself?
[/quote]
I genuinely can't understand that so I'm just going to forget I read your post.

Most of you... Just wow.

There are many ways to enjoy Planet Bob, and if some nations want to be in a small alliance, so what? If you are getting bored then find new ways to have fun.

Do not expect an alliance to bow down to you if you were not friendly to its member nations. While I do not support Lord King High's reaction to some posts, most of you are not angels.

That said, the best times I ever had in this game are the times when I am in a small alliance (and in TOP).

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1310873556' post='2757549']
Does Amazon Nation have a single ally that isn't completely awful?
[/quote]

UHmm...just NSO. Idk if they are a big deal or anything. they seem to be pretty solid. not to mention the other amazing allies like TSA and TYR. get some of your facts straight.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1310873556' post='2757549']
Does Amazon Nation have a single ally that isn't completely awful?
[/quote]

And do you have a single brain cell that isn't completely decayed?

See, I can sink to your level, too, if I cared to wallow around in your worthless muck all day every day. I really have better things to do, though.

I am pleased to call all of our allies friends, and that includes our protectorates. Sometimes they make choices I wouldn't make or agree with, and some of them are going through more of a learning process than others necessarily require. Take the time to do a little research and hold a coherent, intelligent conversation before you sling your rose scented feces all over Planet Bob if you're *really* that concerned about our little corner of the treaty web.

Once more, with feeling:

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1310632662' post='2755992']
And you have a fetish for being a class act in your own right. You don't want to protect micros, fine, don't. Some folks decide to come and seek out guidance or a protectorate with us, and I do work with a wide range of people and a variety of personalities. It's not just a protectorate for protectorate's sake, or out of any kind of spite, or because we think it's the "in" thing to do. There is work being done and discussions being had behind the scenes. Not to mention a few migraines along the way.

This sort of snide comment from someone who's never bothered to have a conversation with me personally shows the quality of YOUR character.

You have no idea who I am, who we are, how we operate, or the work we actually do--which is just one of the reasons I'm not a terribly prolific "forum" presence, myself--because you've never bothered to have any kind of dialog with me. Until you do, I suppose you're certainly entitled to continue to make yourself look....

"well informed."

Questions, comments and concerns can be brought to me in private channels during the evening hours, as always.

Good day, all. ;)
[/quote]