• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Alex0827a' timestamp='1310609152' post='2755784']
Haters gonna hate

Forget that, I luvz you guys :wub:
[/quote]

If you insist on brown-nosing you should at least choose a worthwhile alliance, not an alliance that will never get off the ground.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1310617734' post='2755892']
If you insist on brown-nosing you should at least choose a worthwhile alliance, not an alliance that will never get off the ground.
[/quote]

I don't see what makes you see they will [b]never[/b] get off the ground? I do admit they are a bit hostile which shouldn't be a quality of a leader in any alliance.

But then other then that I see no reason they wont be a successful alliance.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1310605625' post='2755742']
I will reiterate in this thread, the foolishness if people creating yet another micro in this day and age. Just want the planet needs.
[/quote]
Stop protecting micros.

End of story. If people stop protecting these 4 and 5 man AAs then they would stop creating them but AzN has like a fetish for protecting the WORST micros out there right up when they themselves are a horrible micro

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1310624879' post='2755951']
Stop protecting micros.

End of story. If people stop protecting these 4 and 5 man AAs then they would stop creating them but AzN has like a fetish for protecting the WORST micros out there right up when they themselves are a horrible micro
[/quote]

And you have a fetish for being a class act in your own right. You don't want to protect micros, fine, don't. Some folks decide to come and seek out guidance or a protectorate with us, and I do work with a wide range of people and a variety of personalities. It's not just a protectorate for protectorate's sake, or out of any kind of spite, or because we think it's the "in" thing to do. There is work being done and discussions being had behind the scenes. Not to mention a few migraines along the way.

This sort of snide comment from someone who's never bothered to have a conversation with me personally shows the quality of YOUR character.

You have no idea who I am, who we are, how we operate, or the work we actually do--which is just one of the reasons I'm not a terribly prolific "forum" presence, myself--because you've never bothered to have any kind of dialog with me. Until you do, I suppose you're certainly entitled to continue to make yourself look....

"well informed."

Questions, comments and concerns can be brought to me in private channels during the evening hours, as always.

Good day, all. ;)

[quote name='LKH' timestamp='1310605717' post='2755743']
All Alliances were Micros at some point. So shove it.
[/quote]

This could not be less true. If your going to tell someone to shove it you should at least have some idea what you are talking about. I think this response alone tells us that this Mafia themed alliance will go just as far as all the others before it. Good luck your going to need it.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1310617734' post='2755892']
[/quote]
There's a difference between brown-nosing and saying you like someone because they actually have the balls to say what they think, criticism be damned.

And Wickedj, we all know you hate micros. You can stop !@#$%*ing about it now. <_<

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1310624879' post='2755951']
Stop protecting micros.

[/quote]

In my time as MoFA of Athens, I agreed to protect some micros. Hell, we even protected a one man AA. But this was only out of friendship.

But then there are alliances who protect anything that moves regardless of the obvious inexperience those people have at leading alliances. I see this alliance and their protector as an example of this.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1310655660' post='2756082']
In my time as MoFA of Athens, I agreed to protect some micros. Hell, we even protected a one man AA. But this was only out of friendship.

But then there are alliances who protect anything that moves regardless of the obvious inexperience those people have at leading alliances. I see this alliance and their protector as an example of this.
[/quote]
Jgoods partially makes my point, though i disgaree w. the protecting a one man AA. put him on your AA.

AzN protects some of the worst alliances in existance. OO/SQ is 500k and has existed for how many years?! Hell they once even bragged about being completely and utterly useless when they used the good ole GGA line of "Attack us and AzN will reminds you...blah blah blah". There are plenty of micros around who have made something of themselves albiet not that many, most just drown under their own drama of trying to be and act bigger than they really are

Ah well, i await the time when protecting everything that moves forever and ever passes. things will be more interesting then

[quote name='d3filed' timestamp='1310608009' post='2755765']
Wish i was low enough to raid you guys.
[/quote]
uMaD bro?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1310613571' post='2755828']
I went like 3 lines through your DoE before losing focus. And your rebuttals to NG tech raid comments is hilarious. I don't really know what to say about you guys.
[/quote]

uMaD bro?

[quote name='Roxas' timestamp='1310652289' post='2756073']
Best of luck
[/quote]

Your definatly MaD bro! :lol1:

Good luck with the new alliance, you will certainly need it.

[quote name='ALT3RNAT1V3' timestamp='1310672833' post='2756203']
Who shoved a poll up your arse? Your definatly MaD....
[/quote]

No one shoved a poll up Bob's arse. I believe what Bob was attempting to say was this: "Using that phrase over and over does not make you clever or funny. It was not clever or funny the first time it was used in this announcement by someone else, and it continues to neither be clever or funny when you say it, especially when you are the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th poster to say the same stupid phrase." Of course, I understand why he would not bother to say something with that many words or sentences in it, as you would simply quote what he said and continue to respond with the same phrase and continue to think you are both clever and funny.

[quote name='ALT3RNAT1V3' timestamp='1310672833' post='2756203']
Who shoved a poll up your arse? Your definatly MaD....
[/quote]

No, Im pretty sure what Bob was saying and what you are apparently having a hard time getting thru your thick and unimaginative skull is this...

You arent funny, you arent witty, you arent original, and every post you make just sinks you further down on the evolutionary chart of idiots.

I know we have to dumb things down for you micro's but christ almighty. :lol1: