Just curious

Jazzy95

[quote name='Krausberg' timestamp='1308727760' post='2738300']
Based on recent events and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=102769"]This Thread[/url]:

[b]Since CN's start, what merger brought about the biggest impact in CN?[/b][/quote]
The merger between Orange Shadow Force and the Atlantic Union, forming the Atlantic Shadow Confederation. The mind behind Superfriends after the fall of GUARD.

o/ the non-existent ASC

Now you see I think theres really two types of mergers here... the absorbtion type where say MK noms up Vanguard... but you see how much impact on the game can you really attribute to the merger as in reality MK was always going to still be there.

The other type which are true mergers and which stick in my head are when two AA's come together to launch a brand new AA...like NG or tRL. In this theme I think the one that sticks in my mind was the BelAir - Rage Co merger that launched the 2nd \m/ at the end of '09. \m/ littereally declared war on TPF within a day or so of their launch and then in a few months time were the catalyst in starting the BiPolar war which lead to the TOP/IRON pre-empts... Polar being placed on "hit lists"... and eventually in my mind Polar being re-rolled by PB in this last war. \m/ may be a shadow of its former self but its certainly a merger that had a big impact on the game as they were exactly the kind of AA that got the snowball rolling.

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1309298850' post='2743639']
I'd say the CORE into Dominion, Dominion into Monos Archein, Monos Archein into CSN, and CSN into Gibsonator would be the most important.
[/quote]

I agree with that, but mainly because I was there for that....well not the CSN bit. MA kinda merged into two alliances... RoK unofficially and then CSN officially. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif[/img]