Nuclear Proliferation League

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, Winner12345, would like to formally announce my withdrawl from the Nuclear Proliferation Leagye. Although my stay was short, i did not see the advantages of being a member of a war mongoring, micromanaging alliance. Id o not like that i recieve threatening messages just because i attacked another member of theNPL in an effort to spread democracy. Although i did not improve my nation one bit because people couldon`t stop for just one second to help me, i learned something here. Yes i did, never trust a alliance that trys to control you. In this case they wanted me to "Not ask what your alliance can do for you, but what you can do for your alliance". And i will not bow down to micromanagers who refuse to allow someone to openly run there country the way they wish. I can not and will not stand for it. I hope one day the rest of the NPL members who are not the Warhead in cheif leave this alliance and never look back. The day that happens it will be a victory for the entirity of CyberNations. While many will disagree now, just simply look back in your message box. How many times did they say to stop war with this nation or terade with this nation or even join the aqua team. Maybye even pay your bills and raise your taxes. I hope one day you all are willing to leave and finally understand that this is not the alliance to be in. I ask why are you still even a member hear?

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1347970812' post='3031419']
I actually was attempting to spread democracy. Democracy is more important then a alliance that is completely worthless.
[/quote]
spreading democracy...by attacking your alliance members...

please explain how this works id love to know

[quote name='Winner12345' timestamp='1347970812' post='3031419']
I actually was attempting to spread democracy. Democracy is more important then a alliance that is completely worthless.
[/quote]

God speed in your noble persuit of Democracy my friend! o/

[img]http://hamzajennings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/george-bush.jpg[/img]

Reason not to join #1:Micromanagers
Reason not to join #2:Useless
Reason not to join #3:Pointless
Reason not to join #4:Warmongorers
Reason not to join #5:You get nukes in 17 Years
Reason not to join #6:There head of state is WARHEAD IN CHIEF

[quote name='Systemfailure' timestamp='1348063077' post='3031823']
so you go to war...against people weaker then you...for democracy?

of course that makes perfect sense
[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23973450.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Great Picture. But Yes it is [img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23973450.jpg[/img]

And plus Democracy is the Key to Awesomeness!