Announcement from Supreme G-6 puppets

Stelios

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306257676' post='2717504']
If me not being in this war makes me an infra hugger, does that make OP infra huggers for not taking up my offer? :P

but in all seriousness, i don't think anyone in G-6 knew RE were hitting them, [b]if you know my history (admittedly, doubtful) then you'll see that i've rolled with King Wally for a long time,[/b] when he made DoW i decided to give him a hand, it had nothing to do with avoiding a war, get Paul711 to grow a pair and i'll happily prove that :)
[/quote]

I can vouch for that

AOD :wub:

Edited by ADude

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306256460' post='2717490']
Whatever, either way the OWF can see that it was OP who lacked the balls for a 1V1, not me
[/quote]
So now you've jumped to TPC does that mean you are getting brave and that with TPC's help you'll attack us now?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1306268392' post='2717599']
So now you've jumped to TPC does that mean you are getting brave and that with TPC's help you'll attack us now?
[/quote]

Look if you haven't got the guts to fight, that's fine, but anyone who knows TPC knows they aren't gonna defend me in a fair fight in a challenge i offered, so stop hiding behind your excuses, is OP game for a fight as fair as it gets, or is OP gonna tuck it's tail between it's legs?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306204336' post='2717227']
:3 what does where laz is have to do with pauls bitterness towards him :3
[/quote]
I have no bitterness towards him at all, I just told him how I felt about him as a TE player.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306269139' post='2717608']
Look if you haven't got the guts to fight, that's fine, but anyone who knows TPC knows they aren't gonna defend me in a fair fight in a challenge i offered, so stop hiding behind your excuses, is OP game for a fight as fair as it gets, or is OP gonna tuck it's tail between it's legs?
[/quote]
What exactly are you proposing, on one hand you keep talking about you and I fighting but at the end of most of your statements you ask if OP is afraid in some variance or another. Get an AA and we will fight you but remember when you do you can't save your precious infra as OP will do to your TE nation what PC did to your SE one. :)

I'm going to respectfully ask that TPC is kept out of this conversation. We have nothing to do with this other than laz switching his AA to TPC (which is not condoned by TPC if it happens during a time of war).

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1306287702' post='2717832']
I'm going to respectfully ask that TPC is kept out of this conversation. We have nothing to do with this other than laz switching his AA to TPC (which is not condoned by TPC if it happens during a time of war).
[/quote]
I can respect your not wanting TPC brought up in mine and Laz's argument but he is issuing challenges and calling OP cowards while flying the TPC tag.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1306293269' post='2717879']
I can respect your not wanting TPC brought up in mine and Laz's argument but he is issuing challenges and calling OP cowards while flying the TPC tag.
[/quote]

We'll deal with that. OP has my utmost respect.