Announcement from Supreme G-6 puppets

Stelios

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306091358' post='2716671']
I recall differently, you even invited me to join OP remember when i mentioned i was disbanding SF? but then you talk so much i'm not surprised you don't remember half of it, as for Confusions shadow, that's laughable and show's how clueless you are, i have led an AA, took it to it's peak height, talked tough, got back-chatted and then stomped on the guys AA, that guy's AA being legale coupable, remember who led that one? but my age old feuds with confusion are in the past, onto the present, how exactly am i in Confusions shadow?

Edit: also rule of thumb for OWF debates, if someone has to target your punctuation to feel like they're winning a point, they usually have a terrible argument
[/quote]
You took SF to what peaks? All I remember is them constantly getting abused by everyone else; that speaks volumes as to your leadership. I do understand that it was hard to run an AA and protect your precious infra at the same time.

Anyways, this thread is for RE's DoW on G6, sorry guys for hijacking it. Give 'em hell.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1306148067' post='2716960']
i need foreign aid HAAALP. So far so good RE :) You're almost done earning your puppet strings back..
[/quote]
Don't worry! Aid is on the way! It arrives in these things! makes sure to stand outside and wait for them!

[img]http://www.speakwithoutinterruption.com/site/wp-content/uploads/cruise-missile-intro.jpg[/img]

Keep having fun guys. Forget the rest of our bickering.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1306093867' post='2716685']
You took SF to what peaks? All I remember is them constantly getting abused by everyone else; that speaks volumes as to your leadership. I do understand that it was hard to run an AA and protect your precious infra at the same time.

Anyways, this thread is for RE's DoW on G6, sorry guys for hijacking it. Give 'em hell.
[/quote]

Not that I have anything to do with this but I think he was talking bout Army of Darkness. Now back to my corner :popcorn:

my wet dream! two alliances i dont like destroying each other! :D

gl and all. i win either way lol

Edited by Roi Loup

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1306173529' post='2717040']
Don't worry! Aid is on the way! It arrives in these things! makes sure to stand outside and wait for them!

[img]http://www.speakwithoutinterruption.com/site/wp-content/uploads/cruise-missile-intro.jpg[/img]

Keep having fun guys. Forget the rest of our bickering.
[/quote]
lol I guess a bill reduction program works too

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1306035361' post='2716402']
Now yes, but please don't take stats from after the blitz.

At the time of the blitz

RE

1000510|Mr Limpit|Fishbolle|5/21/2011 12:00:52 AM| [b]11,303.614[/b]
1000242|Zulqarnain|Zyphorious|5/20/2011 12:12:26 AM [b]10,580.323[/b]
1000485|commando|Commando|5/19/2011 6:12:30 AM [b]10,363.642 [/b]
G-6/TTK

1000433|Torpedo Ted|World 11|5/16/2011 12:00:42 AM [b]10,423.206[/b]
1000073|Wario10|Wario Land|5/20/2011 12:00:29 AM| [b]10,385.097[/b]
1000372|Toadhead|Toadheadian|5/20/2011 5:41:22 AM| [b]12,086.103[/b]

And thats it for RE, G-6 and TTK 10K and above.

I have the stat file if you want to look it over.
[/quote]

My NS is half that now. XD 6700 I think? And I'm fighting me 5 on one! Including good ole Mr. Limpit listed above who is now 14k.

It's a hard match but I feel like I'm holding my ground where I can.

/o TTK!

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1306178032' post='2717062']
lol I guess a bill reduction program works too
[/quote]

We do what we can to help our G-6 overlords ;)

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1306174802' post='2717047']
Not that I have anything to do with this but I think he was talking bout Army of Darkness. Now back to my corner :popcorn:
[/quote]
It doesn't matter he still sucks and my point is proven. He is nothing but an infra hugger.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1306193922' post='2717146']
It doesn't matter he still sucks and my point is proven. He is nothing but an infra hugger.
[/quote]

Awh is someone still bitter :3

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306195927' post='2717166']
Awh is someone still bitter :3
[/quote]
Heh. Well, Laz isn't fighting in this war, is he? Boy, he's lucky he was able to leave G-6 before they got wrecked even more. :rolleyes:

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306203749' post='2717222']
Heh. Well, Laz isn't fighting in this war, is he? Boy, he's lucky he was able to leave G-6 before they got wrecked even more. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

:3 what does where laz is have to do with pauls bitterness towards him :3

The next sentence. You called Paul bitter because Paul said Laz sucks and his point is proven because he (Laz) just hugs infra. I pointed out that Laz left G-6 before this war, giving a little more evidence that he hugs infra rather than fight in a war. I feel like I have to explain this on a 3rd grade level..

And, what the heck does ':3' mean?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306204808' post='2717236']
The next sentence. You called Paul bitter because Paul said Laz sucks and his point is proven because he (Laz) just hugs infra. I pointed out that Laz left G-6 before this war, giving a little more evidence that he hugs infra rather than fight in a war. I feel like I have to explain this on a 3rd grade level..
[/quote]

If this was the first time. Your 3rd grade level might be useful.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1306213128' post='2717298']
[b]If this was the first time.[/b] Your 3rd grade level might be useful.
[/quote]
Sentences.. If this was the first time, then what? I will remember to go to a 1st grade level next time.

Actually, you're not even significant enough to respond to. I'm not putting the effort into explaining things to you any more.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1306213624' post='2717301']
Sentences.. If this was the first time, then what? I will remember to go to a 1st grade level next time.

Actually, you're not even significant enough to respond to. I'm not putting the effort into explaining things to you any more.
[/quote]

Its not the first time :3 and you just responded to me genius

I'd offer you a 1v1 Paul to settle this, but the last we tried that time we went at it for 3 rounds straight in SE and you're nation ended up as bad as mine, despite you being on the winning side, starting out with max spies, a bigger WC and you having not declared on any nuclear opponents unlike me, so yeah, talk big when you can actually go against me without me completely humiliating you hey ;)

EDIT: what the hell, declare on me Paul and i'll show you how a fight happens when you're not hitting newcomers, i'll even sell down to your level to make it fair, Bcortell is a witness and i'm sure he'd be willing to find some others to reduce my infra if i don't make good on that deal, though i wouldn't launch attacks until after i've sold off infra if i were you ;)

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1306241185' post='2717433']
I'd offer you a 1v1 Paul to settle this, but the last we tried that time we went at it for 3 rounds straight in SE and you're nation ended up as bad as mine, despite you being on the winning side, starting out with max spies, a bigger WC and you having not declared on any nuclear opponents unlike me, so yeah, talk big when you can actually go against me without me completely humiliating you hey ;)

EDIT: what the hell, declare on me Paul and i'll show you how a fight happens when you're not hitting newcomers, i'll even sell down to your level to make it fair, Bcortell is a witness and i'm sure he'd be willing to find some others to reduce my infra if i don't make good on that deal, though i wouldn't launch attacks until after i've sold off infra if i were you ;)
[/quote]
Patience Laz patience all things in due time. So for now you can hug your precious infra a little longer and don't get me started on the SE war I beat you like a government mule. :lol1:

[/quote]

This sentence confuses me, I just don't understand!! :smug:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[/quote]
If me not being in this war makes me an infra hugger, does that make OP infra huggers for not taking up my offer? :P

but in all seriousness, i don't think anyone in G-6 knew RE were hitting them, if you know my history (admittedly, doubtful) then you'll see that i've rolled with King Wally for a long time, when he made DoW i decided to give him a hand, it had nothing to do with avoiding a war, get Paul711 to grow a pair and i'll happily prove that :)

Children please! There are people killing their men in a senseless battle here! Grab some popcorn and watch the fireworks! Just make sure there's not already a hand in it.