How Long Inactive For?

HydroJohn

if you just declared on someone and they are 19 days inactive, you can count on them being deleted the next day and that war slot will be auto-deleted. if its your nation you are asking about, do not go past 19 days of uncollected taxes as you have a serious risk of deletion on day 20

By the way i see you attack nations from alliances! But they are alliances that have less than 4 nations! Did you ever get thrown back because the alliance had protectors? In our alliance, we only count an alliance as an "Alliance" if it has 5 nations! Are you not afraid someone might attack your alliance? Don't worry my alliance wont attack you!

OK! Is MegaBomb your leader? If he is i might need to talk to him later! Not about attacking all of you! By the way i am the president of my alliance! Is MegaBomb your President, Leader, Ruler....or what is he?

R.I.P Santiago!

One of my cats called Santiago just got ran over by my mum in the car while i was writing this post!

Please post something about Santiago, even though you don't know him!

Are you for real your cat just died?

Anyway MegaBomb Is my leader, where looking to recruit whole alliances into ours at the moment is your alliance interested?

Yes i swear my cat just died!

But no thanks, my alliance is ok for now! But if you want to join ours? We are protectorates of NATO so you will be safe from any attacks! You also get aid, we can get you tech deals and if you want donation deals we can get you them to!

No! You can be inactive for 20 days! But you will be deleted the next day! That is why you never see a nation with 21 days inactive!

You are liable for deletion at any time when your nation is showing 20 days inactive. It can be 1 second past update, it can be 15 minutes before the next update. Going to the 20th day is not advisable.

You are liable for deletion at any time when your nation is showing 20 days inactive. It can be 1 second past update, it can be 15 minutes before the next update. Going to the 20th day is not advisable.

In fact, there are, rare, days when admin doesn't run the script. It is actually possible to reach 21 days inactive. It's also really stupid to try it.