The Axis of Evil

Beauty

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to reply to any of your other threads because I wasn't apart of anything in them; the amount of them made me decide to post this; just once.

You don't have to be a 'conformist' in order to participate in CNRp. The constant whining and attention-whoring isn't getting you anywhere, and you've almost become as much of a pariah as LVN or Sumer; they're in that position not because they don't conform, but because they're giant my idols that couldn't play nice with everyone. You're not Waldo Emerson; you're trying too hard now. Just sit back and do some decent RP with someone without sounding like a pretentious, condescending, child all the time, and people wouldn't be so angry at you/things you do.

I was just looking at that too. To be honest Rot i think the [url="http://educate-yourself.org/cn/Nuremberg%201938%20Nazi%20Party%20congress%20with%20Hitler%20and%20top%20Nazis.jpg"]this[/url] picture, would be much better to reprisent you 'underground' (jokes :P )

Edited by Chernarussia

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300556084' post='2670284']
I cannot handle loltech. I don't mind a war that I lose, I just hate it where there is absolutely NOTHING I can do to even get a casualty on your side.

When the artillery missed and my SAMs were immediately destroyed(lolhow), It made me very angry.
[/quote]

Made Qaddafi angry too. Damn Brits and Americans with their missile spam!