The Wave Will Clean The Earth

Fizzydog

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AN UNLOCATED AND UNKNOWN T.I.D.O WAVE MEMBER:

Tagruato has been vanquished. The oceans are safe from their disgusting, greedy hands. But now we, as Mother's warrios, face a new challange.

The governments of the world.

Nuclear weaponry, war, industrial factories and waste have all been the side effects of immoral, corrupt "leaders." They lead us to war, famine, disease and hate. Bickering, death and fights is all that comes from the world. We no longer use diplomacy, even mature nations such as Athens and Communist Australia jump to war before diplomacy. There is no talking, just punching. We, as a race, are killing the world. We bomb her surface, burn her forests and slaughter her people. Pravus Ingruo, the Ottoman Republic and others have been subject to extreme cruelty by the evil rulers. We are oppressed, sitting around like mindless fools, allowing our planet to be mauled and ourselves to be massacred! Rise up against your governments! They want nothing but your money! Do not trust them, their militaries, their words! They want us to flow with them or perish.

The world must rise up. T.I.D.O Wave will wash the filth and gruel named authority and allow us to be happy, peaceful communities. We will learn to love and work together, to accept science and religion, and to, most of all, stop corruption and money.

T.I.D.O Wave has risen. Tagruato was the first to fall. We will destroy the governments next.

OoC: Give me OoC permission and I'll have T.I.D.O Wave members/supporters in your nation. I promise I won't do any damage to you unless you give me full permission.

OOC: You can RP them in Sri Lanka, but note that it's a pro-fusion and pro-leaving-this-dirtball-planet nation :V

IC:
"Sri Lanka would like to note that its efforts in lessening man's impact on the planet are going rather well. Fusion energy is almost 100% clean, and we're in the process of building a extraterrestrial outpost of man on the moon, the first of hopefully many more, thusly enabling us to leave the planet eventually.
We will not tolerate terrorist actions, just as a note."

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300405474' post='2668451']
"Why, has earth's suffering been filled? Now you must punch the moon around a bit? What's next, are you going to test nuclear weapons on mars?"
[/quote]
"We would like to direct you to this following images..."

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Possible/1276207747136.jpg"][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Possible/th_1276207747136.jpg[/img][/url]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Possible/1276207830037.jpg"][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/Lynneth_del_Serpentas/AE/CNRP/Possible/th_1276207830037.jpg[/img][/url]

OOC: Yeah...environmentalist libertarians in Xinyan...

lol nevar happening

IC:

Any supporters of TIDO Wave who attempt to corrupt the people of the Xinyan Republic will be arrested and punished severely. Let this be known to any environment-liberty freak who attempts to force their beliefs on us through terrorism.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300406875' post='2668483']
OOC: Yeah...environmentalist libertarians in Xinyan...

lol nevar happening

IC:

Any supporters of TIDO Wave who attempt to corrupt the people of the Xinyan Republic will be arrested and punished severely. Let this be known to any environment-liberty freak who attempts to force their beliefs on us through terrorism.
[/quote]
OoC: Scared of a little RP? Of course you are.

IC:

"We are forcing the will of man."

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300407039' post='2668486']
OoC: Scared of a little RP? Of course you are.

IC:

"We are forcing the will of man."
[/quote]
OOC: Um, no, dumb***. It's not in the character of my nation or my people to be 'liberal environmentalists'. Hurr.

EDIT: Doesn't censor that :v

IC:

Say what you will. If you attempt to force anything on us you will know what force is.

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1300407319' post='2668491']
"Zoadoe Islands bans all T.I.D.O members from the nation"

OOC: Yes you can RP in my nation :D
[/quote]
OoC: Here we go, someone realistic.

IC:

You cannot stop the wave. It will crash into your beaches unexpectedly and wipe away all traces of corruption.

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300407116' post='2668487']
OOC: Um, no, dumb***. It's not in the character of my nation or my people to be 'liberal environmentalists'. Hurr.

EDIT: Doesn't censor that :v

IC:

Say what you will. If you attempt to force anything on us you will know what force is.
[/quote]
OoC: If you honestly think that a population would have 0 extremists, then you're insane. Someone is always crazy. Just leave the thread if you're that....wrong.

IC:

You cannot stop us. We are the people and the Earth.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300407452' post='2668495']
OoC: Here we go, someone realistic.

IC:

You cannot stop the wave. It will crash into your beaches unexpectedly and wipe away all traces of corruption.
[/quote]
OOC: Fizzy, you need to learn that if someone says that their people would not be environmentalist liberterians, it doesn't mean they are unrealistic.

IC:

But Xinyan doesn't have any beaches :(

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300407534' post='2668496']
OoC: If you honestly think that a population would have 0 extremists, then you're insane. Someone is always crazy. Just leave the thread if you're that....wrong.
[/quote]

OOC: Couple of things. One, my nation, my RP, my rules. Two, if you put enough effort into changing the mindset of the population in general towards a certain spectrum, realistically it is possible that none of them would want to throw in with a bunch of environmentalist libertarian terrorists.

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1300407574' post='2668497']
OOC: Fizzy, you need to learn that if someone says that their people would not be environmentalist liberterians, it doesn't mean they are unrealistic.

IC:

But Xinyan doesn't have any beaches :(
[/quote]
OoC: I could say that no one in my country would be a anarchist. Is it my decision? Yes. Is it realistic in any way? No.

Unless you brainwash your ENTIRE population, and exterminate every single person who opposes you, and have mind reading powers, there would be someone somewhere.

IC:

Perhaps Xinyan should pick up a dictionary and learn the definition of "metaphors."

[center][img]http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn174/obamafairey/AmEagle_redwithrose.jpg?t=1224388784[/img]

[size="6"][b]Announcement from the Government of Zoadoe Islands[/b][/size][/center]

"All TIDO members will be charged with Treason and Terrorism if found in the lands of the Zoadoe Islands. All people affiliated with this terrorist group are immoral and will be seen as such when charged. Life imprisonment will be sought after and will be pursued. In the case of any members attempting to gain escape from imprisonment will also be sent to the nation that wishes to push charges on the civilian. We will not stand for terrorism and terrorism will not stand for us. The intelligence Bureau will be keeping a eye out for all members of the mentioned group. Any 'former' members of this terrorist group may take refuge in The Zoadoe Islands but will be subject to heavy watch and will be monitored day and night to ensure that they are not here to cause trouble. If the member has committed crimes against us or any other country they will be prosecuted and/or sent back to the said nation they committed the crime in.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[i]Secretary General, Virgil Franklin[/i]"

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1300404813' post='2668428']
"Vedran will fall."
[/quote]

"Vedran has been a leading politician of, and head of state of Arctica for much of his adult life.

Furthermore, the Union has lasted longer and has been more stable than most in the world. It is doubtful that an upstart terrorist group can change that, but these threats are not taken lightly. They represent an intent to destroy the system that has served the Arctican people for years. This will not be tolerated."

The Government of Albania is somewhat confused. Are these activists pseudo-communists or eco-terrorists, from their cantor, it would appear that even they don't know. Nevertheless, this T.I.D.O. Wave organisation has been placed on Albanian Security watch lists. Known members attempting to enter the country shall be immediately deported.

Any criminal acts conducted against the Midwest Republic will not be tolerated. Do not test us.

-President Natas

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1300405258' post='2668443']
"Sri Lanka would like to note that its efforts in lessening man's impact on the planet are going rather well. Fusion energy is almost 100% clean, and we're in the process of building a extraterrestrial outpost of man on the moon, the first of hopefully many more, thusly enabling us to leave the planet eventually.
We will not tolerate terrorist actions, just as a note."
[/quote]

"Fusion is very expensive and incredibility inefficient. It requires about 35 kWh of electricity used to generate a kilogram of hydrogen gas, so obtaining hydrogen from fossil fuel (oh the irony) or from electrolysis of water is not an option. That leaves underground supply, though it will be very limited in where the supplies are located. Lets not forget that fusion plants are very expensive to build and such technology can only be used by the very advanced and wealthy countries."

-Midwest Republic Fuel and Energy Corporation

"We second MRFEC's statement."

-ExIm Corporation

OOC: Both corporations have Midwest Republic's worst environment records. MRFEC doesn't use any filtration systems on their coal fired powerstations and like to use the cheap local high-sulfur coal. ExIm Corporation doesn't understand why it's a bad idea to store thousands of tons of dioxins and other toxic wastes in man-made lakes or dump them straight into rivers.

Also, Fizzydog, you can RP T.I.D.O in Midwest Republic. It's very pro-business and anti-environment by the way.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1300414240' post='2668605']
"Fusion is very expensive and incredibility inefficient. It requires about 35 kWh of electricity used to generate a kilogram of hydrogen gas, so obtaining hydrogen from fossil fuel (oh the irony) or from electrolysis of water is not an option. That leaves underground supply, though it will be very limited in where the supplies are located. Lets not forget that fusion plants are very expensive to build and such technology can only be used by the very advanced and wealthy countries."

-Midwest Republic Fuel and Energy Corporation

"We second MRFEC's statement."

-ExIm Corporation[/quote]
"Not if it's fusion done properly.
Laser-induced fusion reactions as used by Sri Lanka are highly efficient, producing vastly more power than is needed in getting Helium 3 - which Sri Lanka is the worlds largest, and only producer of - from the moon to Earth.
We are of course selling the material to any nation wishing to undertake fusion research.

Also, if you can't do fusion, use fission. It's almost as good, and we'll gladly dispose of the radioactive materials for you!"