Barix9's Personal Appology to Nemesis

Barix9

Yesterday, during a less than Savory conversation with members of the alliances ARES is at war with, I made a comment towards a member (or ex member, not really sure tbh) of Nemesis.

The comment was

<~Barix9[ARES]> I want you, and Nemesis, to stop living, in the sense that anything digital lives.

To Draovwildand (Draov) and Nemesis I sincerely apologize for this comment, it was very out of line. This is not an example that a Triumvir of any alliance should set, on IRC, Forum, or anywhere else. While ARES and Nemesis are at war I do not believe that such off color comments are called for.

What I said was not acceptable, and is not the opinion of members of ARES.

I made this Apology of my own volition and I sincerely hope we can continue this war without other such needless comments.

Yesterday, during a less than Savory conversation with members of the alliances ARES is at war with, I made a comment towards a member (or ex member, not really sure tbh) of Nemesis.

The comment was

<~Barix9[ARES]> I want you, and Nemesis, to stop living, in the sense that anything digital lives.

To Draovwildand (Draov) and Nemesis I sincerely apologize for this comment, it was very out of line. This is not an example that a Triumvir of any alliance should set, on IRC, Forum, or anywhere else. While ARES and Nemesis are at war I do not believe that such off color comments are called for.

What I said was not acceptable, and is not the opinion of members of ARES.

I made this Apology of my own volition and I sincerely hope we can continue this war without other such needless comments.

Not really a big deal. I don't think this apology is very necessary.

This certainly wasn't necessary, or at any point asked for by Nemesis. The comment wasn't taken seriously, and has only been brought up in jest since given how ludicrous and quite frankly hilarious the idea that ARES could force disbandment upon us is.

The guy feels genuinely bad enough about his comments to publicly apologise on the OWF and you slap him in the face. Nice.

The guy feels genuinely bad enough about his comments to publicly apologise on the OWF and you slap him in the face. Nice.

I've also seen worse comments made before. This is rather tame. Of course this is Nemesis we're talking about. A lovely den of hypocrites and cowards. I will be dealing with you soon enough.

So did Astronaut Jones by your logic, but you said nothing to him.

"Ain't no reason to apologize for that." is equivalent to "...how ludicrous and quite frankly hilarious the idea that ARES could force disbandment upon us is.", I agree.

You Are Smert

Edit:

I've also seen worse comments made before. This is rather tame.

Oh, I agree - I'm focusing on the mockery of ARES more than anything else.

Edited by Voytek

I've also seen worse comments made before. This is rather tame. Of course this is Nemesis we're talking about. A lovely den of hypocrites and cowards. I will be dealing with you soon enough.

This is an apology thread and you come here to insult every single person in an alliance (most of whom you don't even know) and to sabre rattle? You have no class.

Silly Rebel Virginia, I await your DoW.

"Ain't no reason to apologize for that." is equivalent to "...how ludicrous and quite frankly hilarious the idea that ARES could force disbandment upon us is.", I agree.

You Are Smert

Selective quote, nice. If you grant it was a heartfelt apology than how do you let "You got played, son" go? Not consistant. Just another insultor.

You have no class.

I have more class in my little finger than your entire alliance does in whole.

As for you, Yawoo, I have already issued a blanket DoW against your side which I believe that more than covers your alliance. And Hiro, bring it. You shall regret this day and your continued displays of abuse and arrogance of which I can no longer abide you.

Nemesis was bawling over that comment? During a war? lol. Boo-hoo. If Nemesis doesn't want their digital lives to end, they better buck up and beat up ARES, and not cry that someone insulted them.

Hey Tela. Might want to read the thread a bit more there. Don't worry, no need to thank me, I just don't like when people look like dumb because they choose not to actually read the thread.

:wub:

I have more class in my little finger than your entire alliance does in whole.

As for you, Yawoo, I have already issued a blanket DoW against your side which I believe that more than covers your alliance. And Hiro, bring it. You shall regret this day and your continued displays of abuse and arrogance of which I can no longer abide you.

If my nation building skills were as poor as yours, I would be on you like a rash ;)

So when it comes down to it, all you have to say to justify yourself is "my nation is bigger than yours?" I have nothing more to say here.

I think you need to check your previous posts, I was sure you just said you will be exacting revenge or destruction upon Nemesis, I'm just making you aware that if i do go down, I will be passing your route on the way ;) then we will see about your menial threats or destruction.