Bye

Biohazard

I'm probably not well-known, aside from people on IRC, which I seem to be on for every waking second...

I don't really have a reason for leaving, aside from that I'm not very interested in RP anymore. I never really was a good RPer for CNRP, so, I figured it was just time for me to stop. It was a fun thing while it lasted, and I did enjoy some of it, with some people, but I do wish everyone the best of luck, IG, and RP-wise.

Only a few more things that I'd like to say before I depart is:

Jed: :wub: I'm going to miss RPing with you, was always a pleasure, and you're always fun to be around, on the limited times you can get on IRC.

Aliyev: Me and you always got along good, but not so much, recently. I do wish that we could have resolved it without all the OOC hating and flaming go on, and I'm sad to see us like this with each other. I do apologize for my part, and I hope that you can do the same.

Sargun, Lavo, Lynneth, Hawk, Mykep, and Sarah: Keep being :awesome: guys. You all are greaet RPers, and I do hope that you will continue RPing for a long time, giving me plenty of :awesome: stories to read.

To the rest of #CNRP: :awesome: and much :wub:

Bye guys.

You'll still be coming on IRC, right?

I'll be on IRC, yes, but not in #cnrp, anymore.

So long. i'll miss ya. It was interesting when you were part of the AC, that's for sure. Especially the time where you attacked me...which was wierd, as it resulted in me joining the AC...do ya remember all that? :D

Yeah, that was pretty funny. Me and Tanis would have had you if Triyun had $%&@ed it all over. :(

I'm probably not well-known, aside from people on IRC, which I seem to be on for every waking second...

I don't really have a reason for leaving, aside from that I'm not very interested in RP anymore. I never really was a good RPer for CNRP, so, I figured it was just time for me to stop. It was a fun thing while it lasted, and I did enjoy some of it, with some people, but I do wish everyone the best of luck, IG, and RP-wise.

Only a few more things that I'd like to say before I depart is:

Jed: :wub: I'm going to miss RPing with you, was always a pleasure, and you're always fun to be around, on the limited times you can get on IRC.

...wut. WUT. You're leaving?

;__;

;___;

*sniffles* I'll miss you. We had some uber time together, but we can still hang out on IRC. :wub:

Good luck in RL, and we'll be waiting for ya if you decide to come back which you inevitably will.

:wub: