Big Brother!

Madame Unicorn

big-brother-logo-2008-1.jpg

As televisions across the world are being switched on, the flashy blue and white 'Big Brother' logo appears on the screen, giving way to an attractive woman on stage infront of thousands of screaming fans.

"Welcome, one and all, to the first reality TV show to be held, well.. Anywhere! My name is Cynthia Cross and I will be your host for tonight's Big Brother inauguration! We have 14 participants hand picked by a special team of psychiatrists and personality experts, who made sure each and every participant was right for this show! And here they are now!"

The fourteen 'housemates' file up on stage, each of them smiling or waving to the crowd, screams being heard from the fans.

"And here we have it! The fourteen new housemates! Each has been 'locked-down' in a hotel for two days so they are pre-conditioned to the fact that they will be without contact from the outside world. However, we will make sure each housemate is safe and secure in their new environment! And without further ado, let me introduce them all!"

The crowd goes wild as Cynthia pulls out a list.

"The new housemates are as follows, in no particular order: Comrade Ivan, Meyer Yussel, Chris Beauregard, Felix Hohenzollern, Alyssa Carter, Ashley Williams, Chris Silver, Chad Izadick, Aaron Constantine, Retd. Lt. Gen. Vattan Thampuran, Theresa Carter, Jimmy Raymes, Katrina Michaelson, and last but not least, MacKenzie Martin!"

All the housemates wave as their names are read out, before Cynthia takes to the mic again

"This is it. We are ready to open the doors of the house and let the Housemates in!" The crowd cheers wildly as the two big orange doors open and the housemates are shown inside.

bigbrother460.jpg

[inside view of the house]

"Our housemates are inside, and now, as we close the doors, their new life begins! I am Cynthia Cross and this has been the inauguration episode of Big Brother! Stay tuned for more action as the housemates adjust to life.. On the inside!"

---

[OOC; I had to control the characters a little to make this post work, hope that's okay with everyone! Let's get this show on the road!]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC; I don't mind...

Theresa really wasn't really sure who to greet first. Each and every one of them looked like an interesting character.

But there didn;t seem to be too many other women here, so she decided she should probably introduce herself to them first.

She walked up to the nearest other woman (Ashley Williams) and held out her hand, a smile on her face. "High, I'm Theresa Carter."

OOC: Assuming they don't know each other's names yet...

Aaron Constantine grinned as he walked into the set with his housemates, waving around. In the audience, he could see his brother, Jed Constantine and his wife, Laurel. He smirked when he could see them roll their eyes and shake their head. He was on TV! This was his dream!

While the young woman named Cynthia Cross spoke to the audience while introducing them, Aaron couldn’t help but check out the attractive woman’s backside. He smirked a little as he looked around at the other housemates. Some of them were really cute…he was going to have a great time, indeed.

OOC: :awesome:

Katrina walked in with the other contestants, sizing up her opposition...

There was a mish-mash of people present, and after a young woman finished introducing them, Katrina walked, arms crossed, towards a vacant spot in a corner, and leaned against it.

"Ughhhh..." Katrina watched as a young man nodded to his family, a woman in the crowd seemed to be a wife or other significant other. As the man turned around, she caught a slight 'once over' from the man towards the host's derriere.

"What a pig..." As the man looked her way, she quickly averted her gaze towards one of the various tattoos she had on her forearms...

She started to trace the outlines of her "Peace through power" tattoo, the Ornate calligraphy coloured a deep, blood red, with one of her black finger nails.

Edited by Executive Minister

Aaron Constantine grinned as he walked into the set with his housemates, waving around. In the audience, he could see his brother, Jed Constantine and his wife, Laurel. He smirked when he could see them roll their eyes and shake their head. He was on TV! This was his dream!

While the young woman named Cynthia Cross spoke to the audience while introducing them, Aaron couldn’t help but check out the attractive woman’s backside. He smirked a little as he looked around at the other housemates. Some of them were really cute…he was going to have a great time, indeed.

"Perhaps, Meester Constantine," Comrade said, "you should keep your eyes on your enemies more than delicious-looking backsides."

He bopped Aaron on the back of the head, then offered his hand forward. "I am Comrade. Good to meet you."

"Perhaps, Meester Constantine," Comrade said, "you should keep your eyes on your enemies more than delicious-looking backsides."

He bopped Aaron on the back of the head, then offered his hand forward. "I am Comrade. Good to meet you."

Aaron chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. “Hehe… I'm Aar--oh yeah. You may have known me before, I was the Emperor of the New Byzantine Empire.” He said with pride. “Though you must agree that there are delicious-looking backsides around here, heh.” He said in a whisper with a smirk. "Good to meet you too, Comrade." He said in his normal voice.

Edited by JEDCJT

Chris just stood there in a daze, looking at everything. He walked over to the couch and sat down, then stared at the wall for a whole ten minutes, and then quietly announced, "I'm bored as $%&@." He then proceeded to lay down on the couch and take a nap.

Aaron chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head. “Hehe… I'm Aar--oh yeah. You may have known me before, I was the Emperor of the New Byzantine Empire.” He said with pride. “Though you must agree that there are delicious-looking backsides around here, heh.” He said in a whisper with a smirk. "Good to meet you too, Comrade." He said in his normal voice.

"Communism produces glorious backsides!" He whispered back, grinning maliciously and withdrawing his unshaken hand. "Comrade Ivan is my full name, do not call me Ivan," he said in a grueling undertone, his grin coming back. "Perhaps you should also get used to peanut butter and jelly - while your eyes wander and hands falter."

Alyssa looked around nervously. She loved meeting new people but these people seemed so... weird. She grinned and went up to the young Aaron fellow, and demurely held out her hand.

"My name's Alyssa Carter, and I'm a model. Pleased to meet you." She kissed him lightly on the cheek as she greeted him, looking over his shoulder at her competi... New friends"

'This will be fun indeed...' She thought.

"Communism produces glorious backsides!" He whispered back, grinning maliciously and withdrawing his unshaken hand. "Comrade Ivan is my full name, do not call me Ivan," he said in a grueling undertone, his grin coming back. "Perhaps you should also get used to peanut butter and jelly - while your eyes wander and hands falter."

Aaron laughed. “So you say, Iv—Comrade. Yep, I’m used to peanut butter and jelly – all sweet and delicious, heh.” He said with a smirk.

Alyssa looked around nervously. She loved meeting new people but these people seemed so... weird. She grinned and went up to the young Aaron fellow, and demurely held out her hand.

"My name's Alyssa Carter, and I'm a model. Pleased to meet you." She kissed him lightly on the cheek as she greeted him, looking over his shoulder at her competi... New friends"

'This will be fun indeed...' She thought.

Aaron grinned widely as the model approached him, introduced herself as Alyssa Carter, and kissed him on the cheek. Seems that the ladies couldnt resist his charms. "Hello, Alyssa. I'm Aaron, pleased to meet you." He said as he shook her hand, and then in a noble gesture, kissed it gently. He'd swore he could see Jed roll his eyes.

Ashley takes the hand of Theresa Carter.

"Im Lt. Ashley Williams, of the Molakian Special Forces." She says with a smile. While making idle chit chat, Ash notices Katrinas tatoo, Peace through Power, and pulls down one of her rolled up sleeves, covering her Scorpion Tail one.

Alyssa looks around and sees a old-looking man standing around. She smiles and notices his communist paraphrenalia, and walks up to him, smiling.

"So, I think Karl Marx was a pretty sweet guy.. The Communist Manifesto is one of my favourite books ever." She extends her hand out,

"I am Alyssa. Good evening, Comrade."

*Ok, act casual! Remember your training! This should be easy, at least your subjects speak English!*

Katrina had watched several guests already start to get acquainted with one another. Her mission was to prove her abilities to blend in with other cultures, and she wasn't going to do that by standing in a corner.

Katrina looked up and noticed a dark-haired woman talking to a Blonde. She appeared to be aimlessly rolling down her sleeve while the two chatted (OOC: she didn't see the tail tattoo, and does not know Ashley is Molakian yet, although the topic of nationality would probably be brought up eventually).

These women looked tough, Kat guessed military, if not then at least athletes of some sort...

*Ok...here goes, at least they're not air heads...* And with that Kat pushed against the wall and walked towards the women. When the two paused, unable to think of something to talk about at the moment, she made her move.

Feigning delight, she said, "Hey guys!" in the most friendly tone that her normally throaty voice could make without sounding fake (OOC: Anyone who's ever watched LA Ink or heard Kat Von D talk knows what I'm talking about).

"My name's Katrina! Isn't this gig gnarly?"

EDIT: Confused Theresa Carter with Subtle's Carter! Ack!

Alyssa looks around and sees a old-looking man standing around. She smiles and notices his communist paraphrenalia, and walks up to him, smiling.

"So, I think Karl Marx was a pretty sweet guy.. The Communist Manifesto is one of my favourite books ever." She extends her hand out,

"I am Alyssa. Good evening, Comrade."

"Communism is the only true path," he responded back, shaking Alyssa's hand. "Comrade Ivan is my name, you may call me Ivan, but none of the others," he said with a kindly smile. "Dear Child, at what age did your grace enter this universe?"

His mind was quickly caught by the word 'gnarly'.

What in the name of collective servitude is that woman yelling about?

Edited by Sargun

OOC: Really? Gig? Gnarly? Kat Von D says those all the time in RL! LOL

IC:

*Gig? Gnarly? Geeze...these people don't get out often*

Although Kat was taken aback by Ashley's odd response, but she continued.

"Heh, yeahhh" her voice trailed off, feigning sheepishness, as a smile crossed her face.

Kat cursed herself for not thinking of anything to talk about with the two, she could see them watching and waiting. She put her hands in her front pockets before saying "So uhh, pretty nice set up we have here... Don't ya think?" Kat decided to take a stab at small talk.

*Oh my god.... i think im going to hurl*

OOC: Really? Gig? Gnarly? Kat Von D says those all the time in RL! LOL

IC:

*Gig? Gnarly? Geeze...these people don't get out often*

Although Kat was taken aback by Ashley's odd response, but she continued.

"Heh, yeahhh" her voice trailed off, feigning sheepishness, as a smile crossed her face.

Kat cursed herself for not thinking of anything to talk about with the two, she could see them watching and waiting. She put her hands in her front pockets before saying "So uhh, pretty nice set up we have here... Don't ya think?" Kat decided to take a stab at small talk.

*Oh my god.... i think im going to hurl*

Aaron chuckled. "Yea, I'll have to say. It's a pretty nice set up around here. Real gnarly, so to say, eh?" He teased, winking.

Aaron chuckled. "Yea, I'll have to say. It's a pretty nice set up around here. Real gnarly, so to say, eh?" He teased, winking.

"Whoa, hey dude didn't see ya there!" Katrina chose to ignore the tease and instead gave the man an endearing smile before taking a seat on the couch near another man who seemed thoroughly bored and uninterested in the whole affair. Although the speaker was an obvious pig, she was grateful for the diversion.

"Depends on what you mean by setup. Having an audience of teenage males watching the few women here via secret cameras....Gotta love Modern TV!" Ashley says, taking a seat.

"Ugh, tell me about it... my dad almost choked on dinner when I said I signed up and got on this show" she said lying through her teeth. She had not seen her father in months since the invasion and the subsequent war started.

EDIT: Whoops confused Aaron with Chris

Meyer looked Ivan square in the eye. "I've got my eye on you, comrade," he said. Walking away, he muttered to himself, "filthy commies, every last one of 'em"

Ashley takes the hand of Theresa Carter.

"Im Lt. Ashley Williams, of the Molakian Special Forces." She says with a smile. While making idle chit chat, Ash notices Katrinas tatoo, Peace through Power, and pulls down one of her rolled up sleeves, covering her Scorpion Tail one.

Meyer looks at Lt. Williams and smiles. When she was done talking to Theresa, he walked up to her. "Ah, another military person. Well, Private Meyer Yussel of the Marscurian Pakistan Army Reserve at your service," he said, giving a casual salute. Meyer hoped to spend as much time with Ashley as he could. She was the type of girl who put a smile on his face.

Chris woke up and reached into his backpack and by habit took out his pipe. He placed a bowl on the pipe and reached into his pocket for a lighter. He lit the bowl and sat back in his seat, taking a pretty big hit. He finished off the bowl himself and put the pipe back into his bag, dumping the ashes of the black bowl back into his bag. Then, he locked his bag back up, layed down, and stared at the ceiling, snickering.

So dude, if I like, die, and the afterlife...if it's all awesome. I can be like, young forever, or old...what age do I exist in the afterlife as? Do I go back to my like...prime or am I an old $%&@? Dude.

Then his mind went off out of the house, through the clouds, and into space. He saw the solar system, and watched it get smaller. He sailed out of the galaxy and into outer space. He sailed passed the universe to the edge of the universe, and looked down over everything.

Dude...I'm so small. Just the cluster of Galaxies that the Milky way in is like...a dot up here. There's nothing beyond where I am...absolutely nothing...just like...a nice view.

Alyssa moved around the house, opening the fridge in the kitchen and finding bottles of the finest champagne.

"Hey everyone!" She says whilst holding up a bottle, "Who wants to give the audience a show?" Alyssa opens the bottle and pours some of the delicious liquid into a glass, taking a sip.

"Mmmm," she gasps, smiling. "I do love alcohol."

*Must...not...drink*

Katrina needed her wits about her, she would not be indulging. She turned at looked at Chris...seeing the substance in his hands, she scooted a bit further from him on the couch, her arms crossing again, head resting on her hands. She rolled her eyes and tried not to draw any negative attention to herself...

Wondering aloud she said "I wonder if this place has a gym I can use?"