NPO peace terms

Striker DCS

A simple poll... For crimes against Planet Bob  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unless we deal with NPO properly the whole war was a waste of time. Least we forget all that they have done. It would be nice if only those that have had their nation or alliance destroyed by them should vote on this matter. Their arrogant refusal to accept the terms dictated to them has only proven their mindset. NPO is still trying to justify their past deeds and actions.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1621181

Edited by Striker DCS

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless we deal with NPO properly the whole war was a waste of time. Least we forget all that they have done. It would be nice if only those that have had their nation or alliance destroyed by them should vote on this matter. Their arrogant refusal to accept the terms dictated to them has only proven their mindset. NPO is still trying to justify their past deeds and actions.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1621181

Who are any of you to persecute them for things that never happened to you?

Tax them for OV sure. Athens has a beef but where do you get off trying to collect reps in the Name of GATO, FAN, or GPA or whoever else? What gives you the right?

Our original alliance (Digital Combat Soldiers) was attacked and many of our nations destroyed for no reason other than the fact we were on Red Team. Try not to speak if you dont know what you are talking about.

From my original post:

No reparations, apologies, or reorganization terms can be big enough or strong enough to erase what they have done. What they did, they did with malice and forethought.

I speak for myself but I am sure that many will share my opinion.

No surrender, no terms, no reorganization, no survival.

NPO deserves to be completely and totally destroyed. Their alliance name should be removed from the game never to be used again. They lived by the sword and so they should die by the sword, no quarters. Any attempts by NPO to weasel out of their situation should fall on deft ears.

NPO thought nothing of destroying nations and alliances just because they could.

The only fitting and fair way for this to end is with their complete destruction and their alliance name removed from Planet Bob, never to be used again.

No poll yet has asked this simple question? They argue about the terms... I say no terms, total ZI...

Edited by Striker DCS

Our original alliance (Digital Combat Soldiers) was attacked and many of our nations destroyed for no reason other than the fact we were on Red Team. Try not to speak if you dont know what you are talking about.

So declare war on NPO and get it done yourself.

I dont agree with eternal war without condition, even for them.

But if it were my call they wouldnt be offered peace again until their .gov is changed.

Once those who pulled the strings are gone and someone who is not total scum becomes Emperor, white peace would be fine with me. But I wouldnt even discuss the issue until there is wholesale regime change.

Lol, it's just funny that he would have used that specific claim in order to refute your topic.

Anyway, I think that while many have been swayed in favour of offering more lenient terms most Karma leaders will not accept any surrender that does not involve a large portion of the current peace-moders to face the music first. It is funny though that the one thing that I have not seen in the slightest is anything approximating an attitude change. If they could right now, NPO would be lacing up their jack boots for some serious stomping just like old times. If Karma lets NPO go before incurring requisite damage we will all live to regret it I am sure.

We did... We joined Sparta... and we personally made sure those nations that originally attacked us are no-more. See, some of us have a long memory. We might have had to wait a couple years but we survived long enough to see them suffer. NPO has huge banks with billions in reserve. If we dont continue this war to it's conclusion we will live to regret it.

Maybe not on behalf of GATO and GPA are we entitled to gather reps, but I do not hear them or FAN complaining loudly. I personally feel I can claim so greviance dating back to the destruction of the NAAC.

We did... We joined Sparta... and we personally made sure those nations that originally attacked us are no-more. See, some of us have a long memory. We might have had to wait a couple years but we survived long enough to see them suffer. NPO has huge banks with billions in reserve. If we dont continue this war to it's conclusion we will live to regret it.

That's actually pretty weak. You had to join another alliance which NPO has never harmed directly and you expect that Sparta will actually go along with what you want? Way to admit you are only using your current alliance to settle a score with an alliance you couldn't handle.

See, that is just how you guys think. Challenge the small alliances to do anything about it. That is whay all those small alliances are now under the Karma flag. If we stop before NPO is destroyed they will be back to their thug rule.

You were in violation of a doctrine that was in place preventing you from residing on red. Whether fair or not, that doctrine lived for many years without anyone doing anything to stop it. Including Sparta, the ones you fled to.

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

See, that is just how you guys think. Challenge the small alliances to do anything about it. That is whay all those small alliances are now under the Karma flag. If we stop before NPO is destroyed they will be back to their thug rule.

Even with Karma winning this war things aren't going to get magically better for small alliances. It will still be survival of the fittest and if any alliance has a reason to pound a little alliance they will. Large Alliances like PC will still tech raid you NPO wasn't the only alliance to beat up on a small alliance. You have a policy beef with CN in general. You just want NPO decimated because they are the ones who did it to you. It isn't going to happen.

And who gave them the right to create such a doctrine? They did. How's that doctrine holding up now? lol

It amazes me that they still carry that same $@y arrogance. These peace terms are just what they want so they can get out from under the sledge hammer that is wacking away at them. Let them stay in peace mode, sooner or later they will be dealt with and their will be no more "doctrines" from NPO

And who gave them the right to create such a doctrine? They did. How's that doctrine holding up now? lol

It amazes me that they still carry that same $@y arrogance. These peace terms are just what they want so they can get out from under the sledge hammer that is wacking away at them. Let them stay in peace mode, sooner or later they will be dealt with and their will be no more "doctrines" from NPO

There are no more Red Doctrines. Leave Sparta and go have your alliance on Red if that suits you but NPO will get peace and if you can't handle that then you can declare war on your own and force them to disband.

Lol, it's just funny that he would have used that specific claim in order to refute your topic.

Anyway, I think that while many have been swayed in favour of offering more lenient terms most Karma leaders will not accept any surrender that does not involve a large portion of the current peace-moders to face the music first. It is funny though that the one thing that I have not seen in the slightest is anything approximating an attitude change. If they could right now, NPO would be lacing up their jack boots for some serious stomping just like old times. If Karma lets NPO go before incurring requisite damage we will all live to regret it I am sure.

Surprisingly, I have recently found out that harsh terms are not the most effective way to keep an alliance from coming back to attack you.

Anyway, I voted yes, because removing the axis around which the world turns would probably be the best vengance the Order could ever have. What other alliance can generate a 200+ page thread in a few days? We put the Drama in DramaNations. :D