From the rim of the glass

Firkked

We love a good frozen dessert after dinner, breakfast and lunch too, and we were developing a top-secret crème glacée orange that quite possibly could have united Tournament Bob as a whole in peace and frozen treat goodness, but we knew there were those that desired neither peace nor clean cold fun - purveyors of toothpaste!

Toothpaste is our nemesis and we abhor it greatly, in fact we had our teeth removed so we'd never have to again face the morning with a glass of OJ after brushing our teeth. Then we visited our old dentist and blew his supply closet to kingdom come so that no child in our neighboorhood would face the dreaded toothpaste.

Back to our secret treats - for we had built a research outpost deep in the frozen hinterlands, far from prying eyes in an effort to produce this cold sugary goodness that would bring in a new era of understanding and compassion.

Imagine our surprise when an OJ tanker captain radioed in the message "It's gone, it's all gone, you bastiges!" and then dead silence. Even our air dropped commando team wept at what they found - the lands where are facility was hidden was now under attack and toothpaste factories were springing up everywhere!

The evidence was brought back to our main offices and it was clear, a single tube of toothpaste with the crest of a castle on the label. Our nemesis had subverted The Citadel and crushed our hope of seeing all of Tournament Bob having one big picnic and playing well together.

Tonight we ride to crush the forces of evil!

Death to Toothpaste and big nasty welts and bruises on their minions - The Citadel!

tl;dr OJ DoW Citadel - kthx buh-bye

Firkked, Dictator for life, Orange Juice

Finally we have someone declaring war on CN:TE. I was beginning to get bored.

So far I like your CB the best. Maybe it's because I didn't brush my teeth today.

dude we've been at war for days, fighting NAAC and OJ now, SF is with us...

there are major wars going on in the top alliances...

Good to see the Orange added to the frozen concoction, it should make for some fine beverage mixing.

@SoxNation- lameness is everywhere, but you always have the choice to ignore it by not mentioning it. We could have very easily looked at SF and Citadel and said 2.5:1 odds is lame attempt at a curbstomp of our alliance and then whined all over the forums as you anarchied 50% of our membership. But in an effort to not be lame, we said let's make some popcorn, Citadel and SF are coming over for a full contact party. Your alliance is fighting really well, so why not welcome the additional challenge and some new players to the war? It's not like any of us are out to ZI you all. The NAAC has had a secret crush on Citadel since the last round.

Notice to the community, the NAAC policy of a white peace after a single week of war is still in effect, but we will not extend it to any nation in an offensive war against an OJ nation. They decided to lend a hand without a treaty and that makes them honorary penguins. And one of our mottoes is that we never leave a penguin behind (even if he is an orange penguin).

Good to see the Orange added to the frozen concoction, it should make for some fine beverage mixing.

@SoxNation- lameness is everywhere, but you always have the choice to ignore it by not mentioning it. We could have very easily looked at SF and Citadel and said 2.5:1 odds is lame attempt at a curbstomp of our alliance and then whined all over the forums as you anarchied 50% of our membership. But in an effort to not be lame, we said let's make some popcorn, Citadel and SF are coming over for a full contact party. Your alliance is fighting really well, so why not welcome the additional challenge and some new players to the war? It's not like any of us are out to ZI you all. The NAAC has had a secret crush on Citadel since the last round.

Notice to the community, the NAAC policy of a white peace after a single week of war is still in effect, but we will not extend it to any nation in an offensive war against an OJ nation. They decided to lend a hand without a treaty and that makes them honorary penguins. And one of our mottoes is that we never leave a penguin behind (even if he is an orange penguin).

I say lame to everyone, it's mah thing :P

I was more commenting on the two guys who hit me :P but yes i welcome the challenge, looking forward to more people to anarchy.

Luv ya, this has been a blast.

We didn't get invited to the party, so we came uninvited! There will be a few stragglers since well we were partying pretty hard till we found out about this party. Don't worry though I bought liquor *holds up paper bag* so don't be calling us moochers!