Return of the Reich

Otto Verteidiger

"The thinly-veiled attempt at an excuse of we will not send troops but will send tanks and aircraft is a despicable move. New England should be ashamed of themselves to have such a two-faced liar of a leader."

Especially as the tanks need drivers and other support personnel, not to forget the planes who don't fly well without pilots.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Commonwealth of Texas, as far as we are concerned, had done nothing but repeatedly offer a truce to the Amerikanisches Reich—which was rejected every time. And the Reich’s belligerent response to Texas’s recent offer have raised fears that the Reich may attack Texas sooner or later, and as such we have taken proper steps to further assure Texas’s independence and integrity. We have stated again and again that we will do that, and we intend to do that. We do not intend to escalate hostilities in North America—that will be up to these opposing Texas. And don’t forget, she has the support of several nations, including but not limited to Viniland. BUT we will take the words of our Tahoan ally in consideration."

CLASSIFIED

Ten ships of the Navy were immediately ordered back to New England, to Guantanamo Bay. The fifty squadrons that were sent to Texas were reduced to thirty. Most of the cargo ships carrying the tanks were ordered to turn back; instead of 4,500 tanks, 1,500 tanks will be sent.

OOC: Really, what’s so wrong about defending a friend? :P

Edited by JEDCJT

"The Commonwealth of Texas, as far as we are concerned, had done nothing but repeatedly offer a truce to the Amerikanisches Reich—which was rejected every time. And the Reich’s belligerent response to Texas’s recent offer have raised fears that the Reich may attack Texas sooner or later, and as such we have taken proper steps to further assure Texas’s independence and integrity. We have stated again and again that we will do that, and we intend to do that. We do not intend to escalate hostilities in North America—that will be up to these opposing Texas. And don’t forget, she has the support of several nations, including but not limited to Viniland. BUT we will take the words of our Tahoan ally in consideration."

CLASSIFIED

Ten ships of the Navy were immediately ordered back to New England, to Guantanamo Bay. The fifty squadrons that were sent to Texas were reduced to thirty. Most of the cargo ships carrying the tanks were ordered to turn back; instead of 4,500 tanks, 1,500 tanks will be sent.

OOC: Really, what’s so wrong about defending a friend? :P

OOC: Paranoia, or they plan on actually attacking.

We stated our desires from the beginning. A truce is not what we seek.

Classified

With so many foreign naval vessels in and around the Gulf of Mexico, the Louisianan navy was placed on a higher alert and ordered to step up border patrols. The Coast Guard was ordered to also step up patrols on the Louisianan owned part of the Mississippi river.

Sorry for what was said that night. As former leader of White Star you have my regards and I wish you well with your new alliance, and don't !@#$@#$ compare to !@#$% WEST ok? I am no !@#$@#$ GAY FISH

OOC: Your post makes no sense whatsoever.

Sorry for what was said that night. As former leader of White Star you have my regards and I wish you well with your new alliance, and don't !@#$@#$ compare to !@#$% WEST ok? I am no !@#$@#$ GAY FISH

OOC: I don't recall seeing any nation with a name of "White Star"

The Federal Republic has employed scientists to investigate the possibility of you actually being a gay fish.

For science!