Catharsis DOW

FISHGUTS

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334896007' post='2956047']
Let me help you.

TFK + Hellas[/quote]
Hellas was attacked March 31st: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110050

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334896007' post='2956047']WAPA + CAT[/quote]
Ummmm, we [b]are[/b] CAT... it wouldn't be much of a war if we attacked ourselves no?

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334896007' post='2956047']LOSS + Hellas[/quote]
See Hellas reply above. Also, LOSS went to war April 10th: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110255

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334896007' post='2956047']Joint DoW on the Warriors with Cradle of Snakes or SNAFU[/quote]
We like Warriors, and while our paths have crossed more recently in minor stuff... as well as larger group affairs a while back, we'd have to be desperate for a fight to go that route. Also, Cradle of Snakes was attacked April 8th: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110213

Also, discussion about who to attack began many days before the declaration, so even Hellas was only just over a week out of war.
[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334896007' post='2956047']The next time you try and feed me a pile of horsesh*t, at least season it with salt and pepper before serving it on a platter.
[/quote]

You're jumping to conclusions. If I wanted to feed you horsesh*t? I'd have told you I thought you were smart, that your opinion would be sought out over affairs not related to you because your opinion really is that valuable, or that from your post count we can all tell that you're obviously a good looking fella.

This being our ("our" being CAT, the alliance that chose not to attack itself, even at your expert suggestion) second war of the round, and knowing it sucks to get jumped twice early on in a round, went for someone who hadn't been in a war already that was larger than us, and better prepared to fight than someone facing their second war. Also the cries of opportunism and picking a battle weary opponent would ring out, and justifiably so as even Hellas was only just over a week out of war.

Edited by Asa Phillips

I was completely unaware of the fact that I had to hold hands with you to walk across the street.

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1334936027' post='2956156']
Hellas was attacked March 31st: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110050[/quote]
And? 15 days is more then enough to prepare for a second war. I can't wait to get into the rest of your response.

[quote]Ummmm, we [b]are[/b] CAT... it wouldn't be much of a war if we attacked ourselves no?[/quote]
http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=81

PS Fought themselves multiple times in the past, it's been done before as well. I would say keep trying, but your attempts are pretty pathetic and embarrassing.

[quote]
See Hellas reply above. Also, LOSS went to war April 10th: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110255[/quote]
Congratulations, I spent all of 5 to maybe 10 minutes looking up DoW targets for you. Clearly more time then you all spent looking for fair targets to hit.

[quote]
[b]We like Warriors[/b], and while our paths have crossed more recently in minor stuff... as well as larger group affairs a while back, [b]we'd have to be desperate for a fight to go that route.[/b] Also, Cradle of Snakes was attacked April 8th: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=110213[/quote]

1) Hold on a minute... Let's reflect.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1334869986' post='2955872']
Funny how the only people !@#$%*ing are not involved. Anyways down declare my ass they sitting on huge warchest and have more nations. [b]Who were we supposed to hit RE?[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1334883340' post='2955977']
Next time we'll be sure to seek out your approval of target. [b]Considering virtually everyone of any size has been at war recently enough to not attack them and consider it opportunistic for attacking a battle weary group except for us and TFK?[/b] I'm not sure there would be a target that would meet your standards.

But next time, we'll be sure to drop you a memo first.
[/quote]

Contradiction much? You and your friend just said that you would have to be pretty desperate to go for that war yet the both of you just stated and/or implied that TFK was the only choice. Sounds desperate to me.

2) Liking someone means and should mean absolutely nothing in TE. This is a war game, we attack everyone and anyone. Friends or enemies, it doesn't mean jack sh*t.

3) Again, I spent those 5 to 10 minutes looking at DoW targets, if you would like, I could find you more?

[quote]
Also, discussion about who to attack began many days before the declaration, so even Hellas was only just over a week out of war.[/quote]
15 days? I'm pretty sure that's two weeks, in fact more. Again with people not knowing basic math.

[quote]
You're jumping to conclusions. If I wanted to feed you horsesh*t? I'd have told you I thought you were smart, that your opinion would be sought out over affairs not related to you because your opinion really is that valuable, or that from your post count we can all tell that you're obviously a good looking fella.[/quote]
You fed me false facts based off of 1st grade math, highly pathetic. I showed you and still that there were plenty of other targets to consider. You contradicted yourself earlier. What else? Oh yes, you didn't even realize that there was an alliance called Cat and the fact that you're straight up trolling at this point because you have nothing better to refute with.

[quote]
This being our ("our" being CAT, the alliance that chose not to attack itself, even at your expert suggestion) second war of the round, and knowing it sucks to get jumped twice early on in a round, went for someone who hadn't been in a war already that was larger than us, and better prepared to fight than someone facing their second war. Also the cries of opportunism and picking a battle weary opponent would ring out, and justifiably so as even Hellas was only just over a week out of war.
[/quote]

Note TFK's ANS, Nukes and Upper tier, and compare it to yours. How many ways means nothing when clearly you have the advantage over all of them. Again, amount of wars means nothing when compared to ANS, Nukes and comparable upper tiers. If you have the CLEAR advantage over them, then it is still considered a statistical down declare.

And for Sh*ts and Giggles,

More Targets:

THP, Hellas, Westeros
TFK, Westeros

Joint DoW on OP and Westeros/The Troopers & THP with WAPA

You could have even waited a few days and hit LoSS, TPC or someone else considering 8 days is fairly long enough to be out of war as well, but it wouldn't have been the best of moves, but certainly better then this one.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334952257' post='2956222']
I was completely unaware of the fact that I had to hold hands with you to walk across the street.

And? 15 days is more then enough to prepare for a second war. I can't wait to get into the rest of your response.

PS Fought themselves multiple times in the past, it's been done before as well. I would say keep trying, but your attempts are pretty pathetic and embarrassing.

Congratulations, I spent all of 5 to maybe 10 minutes looking up DoW targets for you. Clearly more time then you all spent looking for fair targets to hit.

Contradiction much? You and your friend just said that you would have to be pretty desperate to go for that war yet the both of you just stated and/or implied that TFK was the only choice. Sounds desperate to me.

2) Liking someone means and should mean absolutely nothing in TE. This is a war game, we attack everyone and anyone. Friends or enemies, it doesn't mean jack sh*t.

3) Again, I spent those 5 to 10 minutes looking at DoW targets, if you would like, I could find you more?

15 days? I'm pretty sure that's two weeks, in fact more. Again with people not knowing basic math.

You fed me false facts based off of 1st grade math, highly pathetic. I showed you and still that there were plenty of other targets to consider. You contradicted yourself earlier. What else? Oh yes, you didn't even realize that there was an alliance called Cat and the fact that you're straight up trolling at this point because you have nothing better to refute with.

Note TFK's ANS, Nukes and Upper tier, and compare it to yours. How many ways means nothing when clearly you have the advantage over all of them. Again, amount of wars means nothing when compared to ANS, Nukes and comparable upper tiers. If you have the CLEAR advantage over them, then it is still considered a statistical down declare.

More Targets:

THP, Hellas, Westeros
TFK, Westeros

You could have even waited a few days and hit LoSS, TPC or someone else considering 8 days is fairly long enough to be out of war as well, but it wouldn't have been the best of moves, but certainly better then this one.
[/quote]

Dude you're wearing me out, I can't believe I'm even taking the time to read your massively opinionated posts. Enjoy the game. Everyone else is. lol.

1)Calm Down
2)Quit Hating
3)??
4)Profit

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334952257' post='2956222']

More Targets:

THP, Hellas, Westeros
TFK, Westeros

[/quote]

Clearly, ANS is all that matter! I mean forget about that you could launch more attacks with more people and that we all started on the same day with the same amount of starting funds. And it is so obvious that war-chests don't matter at ALL! Maybe kiwi didn't save up or didn't collect anything before they war with us or maybe our infra was free? OH! wait! our NS must have just magical went up for free. And you know what, we spit our nukes out of our asses by downing bottles after bottles of Mexican hot sauces, courtesy of our little Spanish speaking bug people. YES, you are absolutely right in assuming that nuke > huge warchest and ANS > numerical superiority when we started TE at the same time with the same amount of funds. If ANS is greater then BAM! you are stronger. Westeros has more ANS than Roman Empire! That means it wouldn't be a down declare if RE suddenly attack them. I mean HEY! ANS is all that matters! right? OH! you don't like it? What about nukes you might ask? How about RE Vs OP! OP have more nukes! How about that? !@#$%.

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1334975558' post='2956349']
Dude you're wearing me out, I can't believe I'm even taking the time to read your massively opinionated posts. Enjoy the game. Everyone else is. lol.

1)Calm Down
2)Quit Hating
3)??
4)Profit
[/quote]
Amen brother!

Are all of you deliberately being dense? He's pointed out the combo of ANS, tier breakdowns, and nukes. These are the major factors that go into a war. Catharsis chose an opponent with fewer big nations, lower overall average, and lower nukes. TFK is being good sports about it, but in no way is this a good declaration.

[quote name='jraenar' timestamp='1334982305' post='2956407']
Are all of you deliberately being dense? He's pointed out the combo of ANS, tier breakdowns, and nukes. These are the major factors that go into a war. Catharsis chose an opponent with fewer big nations, lower overall average, and lower nukes. TFK is being good sports about it, but in no way is this a good declaration.
[/quote]

Thank you for ignoring, huge warchest, numerical superiority, TE attack range of 50% to 200%, just 30 days into TE, everyone started with the same setup, past warfare, RE impeccable records. Other than those, you are a perfectly good sport.

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1334982938' post='2956413']
huge warchest, numerical superiority, TE attack range of 50% to 200%, just 30 days into TE, everyone started with the same setup, past warfare, RE impeccable records. Other than those, you are a perfectly good sport.
[/quote]

[quote]huge warchest,[/quote]

Can't be used as a war stat as you probably didn't know before the war started or it was to late.

Edit, a couple days ago I would have agreed but some sense was smacked into me.

[quote] numerical superiority[/quote]

Overall nations doesn't mean anything, see below.

[quote]TE attack range of 50% to 200%[/quote]

They may be able to declare but what can they (smaller nations) realistically do to a larger nation? That is taking into account 3 nations all active at update (Highly doubtful but let's say so)

This goes for total NS as well, people can point to a much larger NS and scream up-declare but its not true, most of the time that NS is latched on to smaller/less capable nations that can't do much. Coming from my background in RE I would know. B-)

[quote]just 30 days into TE[/quote]

The "they should have built nukes, its not my fault" line COULD be used, but it really shouldn't be. I've used it in the past but knew full well that saying something like that is BS because not everyone can build well or build to nukes (see my nation).

[quote]past warfare, RE impeccable records. Other than those, you are a perfectly good sport.[/quote]

I couldn't really make sense of this, so.. :unsure:

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1334989071' post='2956483']
Catharsis has officially offered peace to The Flying Kiwis. If accepted today 4/21 will be the last day of this conflict.

o/ TFK
o/ Catharsis
[/quote]
Aherp? Peace already?
I look at your top and you guys lost like 200 infra...
Vuk I love you..
But this is just a stupid and a complete waste. Dont count this as a full war..

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1335016290' post='2956559']
Aherp? Peace already?
I look at your top and you guys lost like 200 infra...
Vuk I love you..
But this is just a stupid and a complete waste. Dont count this as a full war..
[/quote]

It has nothing to do with us most of their guys are just turtling and taking a beat down. If they don't want it they don't have to take it I will continue my tech raids accordingly. But I will admit there has been a break down in communication on our side nobody was to actually offer individual peace yet.

oh and I heart you to Stelios[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]

Edited by Vukland

Since Steel and Goat came forth to us desiring peace last night, peace terms are to stand that cessation of hostilities is marked at changeover to 4/22. Catharsis and Kiwi gov has agreed to these terms, despite the confusion. Good fight Catharsis! good luck the rest of the round. ;)

[quote name='Endurance' timestamp='1334979703' post='2956382']
Clearly, ANS is all that matter! I mean forget about that you could launch more attacks with more people and that we all started on the same day with the same amount of starting funds. And it is so obvious that war-chests don't matter at ALL! Maybe kiwi didn't save up or didn't collect anything before they war with us or maybe our infra was free? OH! wait! our NS must have just magical went up for free. And you know what, we spit our nukes out of our asses by downing bottles after bottles of Mexican hot sauces, courtesy of our little Spanish speaking bug people. YES, you are absolutely right in assuming that nuke > huge warchest and ANS > numerical superiority when we started TE at the same time with the same amount of funds. If ANS is greater then BAM! you are stronger. Westeros has more ANS than Roman Empire! That means it wouldn't be a down declare if RE suddenly attack them. I mean HEY! ANS is all that matters! right? OH! you don't like it? What about nukes you might ask? How about RE Vs OP! OP have more nukes! How about that? !@#$%.
[/quote]

Thanks for telling me you don't have clue with what's going on here.