Catharsis DOW

FISHGUTS

Catharsis Declares War on The Flying Kiwis
Above us in stats in everything bar nuke numbers.

Have fun everyone!

Edited by FISHGUTS

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1334813488' post='2955656']
Look at that ANS.
[/quote]

Got to find something[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='NeSiRsItSiRhC' timestamp='1334811341' post='2955644']
No!!!!!!!!! jk. Good luck to all :)
[/quote]

Have we pooped on your party plans? :P

[quote name='knightedseagul' timestamp='1334841908' post='2955736']
Do you guys have any reason for this DOW?
[/quote]
Ummmm. Because its TE?

Have we set some kind of precedent as the only alliance who needs a reason to war another group? Or have I missed you asking this question in every other DoW made this round and earlier ones?

One last question... do you have any reason for not properly identifying yourself as a nation-possessing player on TE?

[quote] Group: Members
Nation Name:Mobury
[/quote]

That, beside your username is all the information you currently provide... none of which matches an account on TE.

EDIT: Maybe you're only asking because you're curious... and don't have some ulterior political-spindoctorish motive for asking. Its early, and I'm only used to those trying to play bs angles. If you're only asking because you're curious, the answer is that on TE... rarely ever is there a reason for DoW's. We all play disposable nations that vanish at the end of the round, we all spend the bulk of that round beating each other up.

Edited by Asa Phillips

[quote name='knightedseagul' timestamp='1334841908' post='2955736']
Do you guys have any reason for this DOW?
[/quote]

For me i enjoy warring on the Kiwis because they are skilled players who alway,always,always give a good fight.

Cheers Kiwis,
hunter killer,
Killing Floor

Eh, not too big of a deal. We haven't seen a lot of war this round, and for the most part we're just too lazy to build (as far as size differences). I'm sure it'll be plenty of fun, whatever the stats are... best way to play is to just enjoy whatever gets thrown at you. :)

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1334862907' post='2955820']
Nice. Glad to see the continuation of down declares still isn't changing. Huge advantage in Nukes, ANS and vastly larger upper tier. Kudos to another !@#$ declaration.
[/quote]

Funny how the only people !@#$%*ing are not involved. Anyways down declare my ass they sitting on huge warchest and have more nations. Who were we supposed to hit RE?

Edited by Vukland

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1334869986' post='2955872']
Funny how the only people !@#$%*ing are not involved. Anyways down declare my ass they sitting on huge warchest and have more nations. Who were we supposed to hit RE?
[/quote]
I ain't complaining, I say have at it and have fun. But then again my opinion doesn't count for much.

Have fun to both sides. :)

Edited by paul711

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1334870540' post='2955878']
I ain't complaining, I say have at it and have fun.
[/quote]

Thank you kind sir.

o/ Cat
o/ Kiwis

Nice. Glad to see the continuation of down declares still isn't changing. Huge advantage in Nukes, ANS and vastly larger upper tier. Kudos to another !@#$ declaration.
[/quote]
stick to the bathhouses Roman that where your opinions are needed most.

[/quote]
Next time we'll be sure to seek out your approval of target. Considering virtually everyone of any size has been at war recently enough to not attack them and consider it opportunistic for attacking a battle weary group except for us and TFK? I'm not sure there would be a target that would meet your standards.

But next time, we'll be sure to drop you a memo first.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1334869986' post='2955872']
[/quote]
Total number of nations means absolutely nothing compared to their much lower ANS and upper tier. Warchests canNOT be used to justify any declaration because it is not a number that can be accurately measured in fairness. Please, when you make an argument, don't post baseless comments.

[quote name='GetaBeer' timestamp='1334882439' post='2955970']
stick to the bathhouses Roman that where your opinions are needed most.
[/quote]
Thanks. Your comment has been filed in the section called "worthless rebuttals."

[quote name='Asa Phillips' timestamp='1334883340' post='2955977']
Next time we'll be sure to seek out your approval of target. Considering virtually everyone of any size has been at war recently enough to not attack them and consider it opportunistic for attacking a battle weary group except for us and TFK? I'm not sure there would be a target that would meet your standards.

But next time, we'll be sure to drop you a memo first.
[/quote]

Let me help you.

TFK + Hellas
WAPA + CAT
LOSS + Hellas

Joint DoW on the Warriors with Cradle of Snakes or SNAFU

The next time you try and feed me a pile of horsesh*t, at least season it with salt and pepper before serving it on a platter.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1334917447' post='2956110']
Fishguts, for a dirty hippy, you fight pretty well. :P

Good fight, Catharsis!
[/quote]

Well thank you Sir.

Nice fight guys...some good battles going on.

All the moaning about whether or not any of us, who are not participating in this war, think it is a fair war is moot, as long as the people involved in the fight are having fun and not complaing our opinions do not matter. It seems as though both sides are having a good time and the only ones complaining are not involved. carry on and kill them pixels :)

Darth your post was finny btw I lol'ed pretty hard.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='FISHGUTS' timestamp='1334831452' post='2955712']
Have we pooped on your party plans? :P
[/quote]
Mine... So much.. :( ... jerk

Goodluck all.