Roman DoW

Carpatus

[center][img]http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss315/Folger_Soldier/EagleSPQR-1.jpg[/img][/center]

The Roman Empire hereby declares war on the alliance of the Superfriends for the following reasons.
1) They attacked an ally of ours, TPC, and we help our allies when they need it.
2) They ruined a fair war between Warriors/WAPA/TFK and BC/Frogout.
3) Most Importantly, we caught a SF member trying to still beer from us, out of my private stash none-the-less.

We will not peace until we are given 100 cases of SF's finest lager.

Good luck to all involved.

Signed,
Emperor Carpatus
Magister Equitem ADude
Councilman Hoosier
Councilman and PoA Mikeyrox
Councilman and PoW Aaron J

Edited by Carpatus

Let us destroy those evil Zionists that call themselves 'Superfriends'. They are all an American conspiracy! Glory to Rome!

Edited by Dudis

[quote name='Carpatus' date='05 July 2010 - 10:08 PM' timestamp='1278392891' post='2360846']

3) Most Importantly, we caught a SF member trying to still beer from us, out of my private stash none-the-less.

[/quote]

That sounds like a Fark insider job. :P

[quote name='kulomascovia' date='06 July 2010 - 03:28 PM' timestamp='1278395868' post='2360903']
That sounds like a Fark insider job. :P
[/quote]

we were just trying to reclaim the beer you stole from us first

[quote name='l2eaper' date='06 July 2010 - 01:59 AM' timestamp='1278395945' post='2360904']
we were just trying to reclaim the beer you stole from us first
[/quote]

LE doesn't steal beer..just tech :o

[quote name='NationRuler' date='06 July 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1278398707' post='2360937']
o/ Adude. Clearly doing what is right, in all instances as of late.

I hope my sarcasm is clear enough.
[/quote]

Always and forever :smug:

More nations for me to burn... sounds like RE just delivered my xmas presents early

PS - RE you need to remind your members to change from defcon 5 before they blitz too... kind of sad when someone twice your size pulls a series of epic self defeats on an enemy that didn't even know they were coming lol... the cash did come in handy though :)

So Im looking at the nation rankings of 'Superfirends' to find a suitible future target and all Im seeing is anarchies. Dammit Rome why do pwn so much? :awesome:

This was only done because of the 745 treaties the Warriors have in TE.
Maybe 281 are with TPC, but RE is second with 198. WAPA and the Kiwis tie at 52 each.
This totally outweighs the mere 11 treaties we have with SF, BC and Frogout.

Thank God we have P.I.E. protecting us!

o/ RE
o/ SF
o/ TPC
o/ WAPA
o/ Kiwis
o/ PIE!

YES!! ROMAN EMPIRE TO WAR!!! KILL ALL SUPERFRIENDS (if you are truly stupid I am commander X in TE) KILL THEM ALL!!!

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='06 July 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1278420508' post='2361054']
Hey

Nice to see you guys.
[/quote]

We couldnt let you have all the fun now could we? ;)