Wings Of Resistance

We have recently gotten to know a great younger alliance with good leadership, and a great will to expand and prosper on CN. We though it best to sign this protectorate treaty to help them with that goal. :D This is TR's first protectorate pact, but I'm sure not the last.

[img]http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/2746/theresistance002.png[/img][img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/1467/50985095.png[/img]

Section 1: Preamble

In the spirit of new friendship and prosperity The Resistance (tR) and Ordo of Aquila (OOA) hereby sign this protectorate treaty. Ordo of Aquila will be protected and guided by The Resistance until such a time that Ordo of Aquila may stand independently as a sovereign alliance.

Section 2: Protection

Should Ordo of Aquila come under an unwarranted attack by foreign powers, The Resistance pledges to aid Ordo of Aquila defensively. Should Ordo of Aquila declare an offensive war, The Resistance reserves the right to refuse to support Ordo of Aquila in their offensive war. Should The Resistance ask for aid in either an offensive or defensive war Ordo of Aquila must support The Resistance.

Section 3: Information

In the event that either The Resistance or Ordo of Aquila gain information of vital importance to the other alliance's safety and well being, both signatories agree to give that information to the other in a timely manner.

Section 4: Treaties

While Ordo of Aquila is free to conduct it's own foreign affairs, The Resistance reserves the right of final approval, and can veto, all treaties Ordo of Aquila signs as a protectorate of The Resistance. Ordo of Aquila must keep The Resistance up to date on all their plans for signing new treaties. The Resistance agrees to review all new treaties of Ordo of Aquila in a fair manner.

Section 5: Aid and Orange Brotherhood

The Resistance and Ordo of Aquila are encouraged to trade and make tech deals with one another, though this is not mandatory. Ordo of Aquila will encourage its members to be on the Orange Team for mutual team benefits.

Section 6: Cancellation

This agreement may be canceled by Ordo of Aquila at any time. After informing The Resistance of their cancellation, this treaty's protection will last for five days until void. The Resistance may cancel this treaty at their discretion. In the case of Ordo of Aquila disbanding, their members are encouraged to join The Resistance in continuing our friendship.

Signed for The Resistance:

Prime Minister, Metal Shards
Deputy Prime Minister, Smitty
Grand Vizier, Appoliqize
Minister of Recruiting, Overlord Shinnra
Minister of Defense, Mattski133
Minister of Finance, Peaches3
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ty345
Minister of Internal Affairs, Lex Quintus

Signed for Ordo of Aquila:

Ryujin, Altus Aquila

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='22 April 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1271986956' post='2271416']
/me facepalms.

Hope it works out for you, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has not been impressed by Ryujin through the week he's been in the game this turn. Best of luck regardless.
[/quote]

There's no accounting for taste. :smug:

[quote name='Hadrian' date='23 April 2010 - 01:46 PM' timestamp='1272051979' post='2272248']
Looks like OoA didn't disband after all...[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

Good luck with this folks.
[/quote]

They still have fight in them. :D

[quote name='Hadrian' date='23 April 2010 - 02:46 PM' timestamp='1272051979' post='2272248']
Looks like OoA didn't disband after all...[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]

Good luck with this folks.
[/quote]

Technically they did, but from what I've gathered, the former leader and OOA's original creator gave Ryujin permission to re-start/re-organize I suppose you would say.