NOIR Declares war!

Johnny Apocalypse

on FARK!

Our membership has been so inactive, I've seen corpses with more life in them.

Our leadership has been non-existant for so long, I have assumed the position of de facto leader, I was nominated to be commander in chief and there was no one challenging me, no elections were held however, but that nomination is good enough for me!

This alliance has done nothing since it's creation apart from getting stomped by TPF, which was probably the best thing to happen to us.

Our reason for declaring on FARK, to be honest it was between FARK, MHA, LE and SWAT and I did "Eeny Meeny Miney Moe" nothing personal FARK, but we shall swarm your guns with our glorious meatshield sacrifice.

It will be awful!

It will be un-coordinated

It will be ineffective

It will be an epic failure.

But with all four of these traits, this war will result in all of the FARK troops breaking down into fits of laughter at this absolutely spectacular failure that they shall drown in the sea of our meatshield blitz!(and of course when I say blitz I mean, random declarations whenever and if any of our members get the message or logon for that matter)

To war! May our demise be bloody and goretastic

o/ NOIR

o/ FARK

tl;dr

NOIR declares war on FARK

Awesome!

WTG Johnny and NOIR!

I'm proud of thw way you guys are bouncing back, and TPF's offer still stands. Whatever you need to help you out, just ask and we'll do what we can. I still need to get by your new forums and register. I think you're going to end up bigger and better (MUCH better) than ever in the end. I've been impressed with your leadership skills already, and stepping up to the plate like this is a big step indeed.

o/ NOIR!

When he says we declare war...he means all four of us are picking 3 targets to roll ourselves with, however I'm not in anarchy yet...

We will be when that one guy goes Nuclear on our behinds.

1 anarchy for NOIR, 2 anarchies for FARK.

So far we aren't losing!

All hail the meatocalypse!

Edited by Johnny Apocalypse