Monsters Inc Exits the war

That's not proof. You repeated a lie. It's still slander if you repeat a lie. I understand that you're not capable of processing human communication in a way that's even remotely normal, but do you understand that much? (No, probably not.)

Also, everything I've ever said about you is true. It's been proven time and time again, even though you remain the only person who continues to be unable to see it. (Oh hey, it's that whole communication thing again! Misinterpreting the obvious, inability to interpret subtle cues....little wonder you end up alienating everyone you come into contact with when you're incapable of maintaining even a two-car train of thought.)

Onto ignore you go, whackjob.

Don't forget Sigrun, he won't ever see it either.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope kingzog saying he's put me on ignore will end his obsessive posting about me. I have no reason to doubt I was told the truth about him trying to leave & when all he can respond with is insults when he lost his wager; his words hold little meaning. When he can't back his own wager, I have no reason to believe him when says what I heard was wrong.

"You prove it, and I will leave this place for good and never come back. You fail to prove it in, say, 72 hours, and you do the same."

He's slandered our side based on far less than someone actually in a position to know making a claim against him.

I just hope kingzog saying he's put me on ignore will end his obsessive posting about me. I have no reason to doubt I was told the truth about him trying to leave & when all he can respond with is insults when he lost his wager; his words hold little meaning. When he can't back his own wager, I have no reason to believe him when says what I heard was wrong.

"You prove it, and I will leave this place for good and never come back. You fail to prove it in, say, 72 hours, and you do the same."

He's slandered our side based on far less than someone actually in a position to know making a claim against him.

What? You posted about him first you lunatic. Check the thread. Sir William mentioned him in response to someone else and you went off like an idiot. Even your catcher Sigrun told you to shut your mouth.

It's a straight fantasy in your own mind that he initiated this entire thing in this thread. But of course everything you post is half truths and blame deflection because it's your normal way. Luckily now the entire world sees it since you pulled your crap on someone other than us.