Monsters Inc Exits the war

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ps, everyone involved lost in your own "special" way.

We enjoyed the casualties- i reached the 2 million mark and King Neptune and Jonesing were trying to out-do each other when they both broke the 14 million casualties barrier.

I'm sure the other side appreciated hitting new milestones as well

We enjoyed the casualties- i reached the 2 million mark 

I reach the 1 million mark. 

The best message I received the whole war was from you mate:

To: Caledor    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 8/16/2015 2:03:15 AM

Subject: RE: Nuclear Attack

Edited by caledor

If only we were all as active and competent as Nordreich.   :rolleyes:

An asinine thought, I know. Certainly nothing to dwell on. I will, however, echo yolo's sentiments. Things certainly didn't transpire as we imagined or as we would've preferred (in terms of squaring off against Monsters, Inc.) but my mantra - It is what it is. - rings as true here as it ever really has. Ultimately I'm glad an amicable resolution was reached.

LN/CA: You know where to find us.

Amazing, it's as if you have a bitter ex-Nordlander telling you porkies.

kingzog? From his application (like all applications it's public so I don't think he'll mind me sharing): "I'm not going to go into details, now or ever."

No, Kaiser Hanssen, kingzog has class. And that's something dull boys lack, which is precisely why I said what I said. :)

I admit it took me a minute to figure out which side that was a jab at. Lol

I wouldn't so readily admit I'm such a dull boy, but then again I'm no TurnipCruncher!

If only we were all as active and competent as Nordreich.   :rolleyes:

An asinine thought, I know. Certainly nothing to dwell on. I will, however, echo yolo's sentiments. Things certainly didn't transpire as we imagined or as we would've preferred (in terms of squaring off against Monsters, Inc.) but my mantra - It is what it is. - rings as true here as it ever really has. Ultimately I'm glad an amicable resolution was reached.

LN/CA: You know where to find us.you 

I just got my first good collection in since Kashmir declared, so I'm finally done getting warmed up & finally have some money to play around with. Although I think you know where to find us if you decide white peace is in your alliance's interests, but I'll leave discussions of our ongoing war for other threads.

Good luck to Monsters Inc.

Edited by Methrage