Alpha Wolves Declare on New Desolate Order

It was a war and there is ALOT I didn't like about it but i do not complain i watch and i learn i will always fight and carry myself with honor i treat all with the same respect ... one thing I learned about TE is it always comes around
And If you thought I fought well not being prepared wait till we meet again it will be ALOT different :)

RoadRash

I want to thank all My brothers who did there best to fight back o/

Also want to thank those for the support of the field o/

Edited by greco

Good to see you guys not only downdeclaring an alliance for an easy fight, but also nuking them when they have no nukes to reciprocate. Stay classy. o/

We cant all go after the top alliances- they were a reasonable target, in our strength range and around the same number...

(It was the first time most of my nations ever even attacked, If we fought a battle to loose, i would have lost nations interest....) We all dont know a lot of people who play this game to have a 30 member alliance.

NDO never asked for peace or complained.....they fought well....

As for the nuke....What is war with rules? NO Nuking, no spying, no assassinations....Everyone could have nukes by now if they wanted them, roadrash had plenty of money to buy one if he wanted one.. Roadrash has never complained.....

Roadrash is a great fighter. Held his own well....never complained.....and still isn't. War is ending tonight and peace is being made...

Great job Roadrash.

Wolves.......

We cant all go after the top alliances- they were a reasonable target, in our strength range and around the same number...

So...

9 members to your 16, 50k NS to your 90k,  the only place you were the same in was ANS :P

This was a down-declare, stop trying to hide it :P

just to clarify i couldn’t get nukes otherwise i would have gotten them i had enough money to fight a defensive war ,,,and to be 100% honest buddy i would not of used them on a weaker opponent 

i do not hold any ill will for it being used for it is war ..

i am not going to cry about this declaration and it is not your fault that NDO is what it once was that is the fault of NDO and the way of the lands of TE ..

you took an opportunity on a weaker opponent not the best way to start your alliance but it was a way you seem fit…

i am extremely happy that you guys are coming together to form a new alliance on planet steve because we need as many players as possible i hold no grudge and wish you well and hope you learned that picking on the weak isn’t always the best thing to do you would have gained much more respect going after a real opponent  and giving yourself a challenge ..

this war is over and you guys will definitely be seeing me again for when the wolves is fat and comfortable i will appear and kick the smelly dogs right in the ass :)

other then that i have a lot more XP then when it started and for the moment 

i am Ranked #1 of 422 Nations

89,551 Attacking + 161,117 Defending = 250,668 Casualties 

until we meet again o/

RoadRash