Alpha Wolves Declare on New Desolate Order

Some Stats:

Alpha Wolves: 16 nations (1 inactive, 4 to young to attack) , 6,000 Average NS, Three 10k+, Five 5-10k, Eight under 5k

NDO: 9 nations, 5,700 ANS, One 10k+, Four 5-10k+, Four under 5k

Some Stats:

Alpha Wolves: 16 nations (1 inactive, 4 to young to attack) , 6,000 Average NS, Three 10k+, Five 5-10k, Eight under 5k

NDO: 9 nations, 5,700 ANS, One 10k+, Four 5-10k+, Four under 5k

Glad to see another new alliance, even though you guys have a several (3-5) veteran members :)

This just seems to be a down declare. Your "young" nations will be able to attack soon(2 days), and you didn't take into account their Inactive's or under built nations compared to yours. The reason they have 5,700 ANS is they have 8 fewer nations than you guys, As the more nations you have the lower your ANS is. Not to mention your own stats give you guys more nations at higher ANS.

Just saying you guys are new but there were a few AA's closer to your Size and ANS.
Based on you DoW, I'm guessing you guys won't send in your newer nations when they are able to attack?

BG Edited by Burning Glory

B-)

Well, Down declare or not,  NDO will be able to dance expertly with these Wolves...!  Al Bundy... Interesting first War ...!

Have fun everyone...!  ^_^ :popcorn: :war:

Glad to see another new alliance, even though you guys have a several (3-5) veteran members :)

This just seems to be a down declare. Your "young" nations will be able to attack soon(2 days), and you didn't take into account their Inactive's or under built nations compared to yours. The reason they have 5,700 ANS is they have 8 fewer nations than you guys, As the more nations you have the lower your ANS is. Not to mention your own stats give you guys more nations at higher ANS.

Just saying you guys are new but there were a few AA's closer to your Size and ANS.
Based on you DoW, I'm guessing you guys won't send in your newer nations when they are able to attack?

BG

Who else would they be able to fight? The others the same size are very experienced players that they wouldn't be able to fight. Anything else would be an updeclare or hitting someone straight out of war.

BG your right this is an easy fight for AW ..

but the NDO member who do build and want to fight will not complain we know the ways of TE ( all 3 of us lol )

i feel sorry for there new nations tomorrow when I’m out of anarchy muhahahhahahahahahah

RoadRash 

Who else would they be able to fight? The others the same size are very experienced players that they wouldn't be able to fight. Anything else would be an updeclare or hitting someone straight out of war.

Agree, we were not ready for anyone else in our size range...all other are experienced alliances. We have all new guys except the top 4. Also most others in our size range were war-ing or just got out of war, they have not...

Agree, we were not ready for anyone else in our size range...all other are experienced alliances. We have all new guys except the top 4. Also most others in our size range were war-ing or just got out of war, they have not...

O bud that is a real bad response
What your saying is you looked for the weakest kids in the playground and took there lunch money

You will be seeing me a lot this round :)

Alpha Wolves are here to stay, their numbers are great for a starting AA.  Czar has experience in warring, look for them to become a veteran AA.  Good luck to both partys, NDO has some cards to play.

Good luck everyone!

B-)

Wow...!   Probably the shortest "speech"  from Daenery's  Targaryen in a lot of time, here! :o   Lol! :laugh:

What your saying is you looked for the weakest kids in the playground and took there lunch money

haha I wouldn't say the weakest kids....they were a step or two up from the weakest kids on the playground......

The wolves needed a win to start off with. Im sure the wolves will loose some down the road but their first war is going good.

Wolves don't pick fights with bears, they look for sheep...but if a bear messes with the wolves then we got a fight on our hands.

Alpha Wolves are here to stay, their numbers are great for a starting AA.  Czar has experience in warring, look for them to become a veteran AA.  Good luck to both partys, NDO has some cards to play.

Not bad at all id say... The wolves are defiantly not know heavy hitter like (Defcon 1, War Doves, Avengers and The Dark Order)  but they are a good medium sized AA.  

NDO has some strong guys, im sure they will put up a good fight.

BG your right this is an easy fight for AW ..
but the NDO member who do build and want to fight will not complain we know the ways of TE ( all 3 of us lol )
i feel sorry for there new nations tomorrow when Im out of anarchy muhahahhahahahahahah

RoadRash

Spoken like a true warrior RR, I have no doubt you will give'em hell!

OMG I just about feel out of my chair, lol! Funny shiat! I think they will be getting a bit more than they bargained for :)

Yeah, I don't doubt that, half the AA is D1....otherwise you'd not even bother to post. Unless it was NDO being the bully to AW.

B-)
         Wow...!   Probably the shortest "speech"  from Daenery's  Targaryen in a lot of time, here! :o   Lol! :laugh:

I know right, all that "I only stand for fairness" BS she is always trying to shove up TA's rear end!
Let everyone see, NOW you see the real DT, when it comes to her side she has nothing to say.

haha I wouldn't say the weakest kids....they were a step or two up from the weakest kids on the playground......
 The wolves needed a win to start off with. Im sure the wolves will loose some down the road but their first war is going good.
 Wolves don't pick fights with bears, they look for sheep...but if a bear messes with the wolves then we got a fight on our hands.

And there you have, right out of the "wolves" mouth!
So what you saying is you didn't actually look for the weakest kids on the play ground, just the ones you knew you could beat up? And you never did answer my question, "based on your DoW your not sending in you new nations?" as it stands with just what you have it's very close to a curb stomp....throw those new nations in and well, it will most defiantly be.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

Careful what you wish for

B-)

I'm no stranger to wishing warring parties GL.

You assume i complain and start dramas everywhere i post but if you were to take a closer look at all those threads I've argued in, I'm rarely the one who starts them.

As for the war, its good to see new alliances and i welcome them.

Its a down declare but they're young, its their first war so they have a lot to learn, I'm sure they'll get better at finding fair wars in the future but its always good to see fresh fish.  :P  Go easy on the old timers at NDO, they're not as young and resilient as they once were, except Road Rash of course. ^_^

Typical wolves, always hunting the sheep, watch out for the sheep dogs though. :p

Typical wolves, always hunting the sheep, watch out for the sheep dogs though. :P

i actually have been using that line in real life i said it the other day to my girls 13 year old son 

who is training in the MMA …..

it is a great line from a great movie and i am proud to say I’m a sheep dog and i have now developed a taste for Wolves ……

NDO isn't weak. Roadrash is a good fighter, I've fought him myself. But like I think they weren't expecting ndo to be so bad.

True fact. He his putting up a great fight....not giving up, and even came back and attack some of the lower nations...They need the fight...