Attn: CRAP

Neo Uruk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only was I banned from #crap before the making of this thread, but that isn't entirely the point here. This is public for a reason.

• You're notorious for picking fight with people.
  • You were well aware of who the channels online govt were.
  • You were well aware we had a forum.
  • You were well aware that the government members online were in many different channels including #Aftermath
  • You were in the channel for 9 hours.
  • You had them talking around you plenty of time (Logs).
  • You were very capable of several ways to do this.
  • This is no more than the seeking of attention and everyone seems to realize it but you.

Actually after reviewing the logs, You were banned by myself at 16:02 (4:02 PM CST/CN time). You posted this thread at 3:11 CST/CN time.

03[16:02] * Yonsae sets mode: +b *!*@New.Sith.Order
01[16:02] <%Yonsae> Wont be missed
02[16:02] * Timer 1 halted
03[16:02] * ReytheGreat was kicked by Yonsae (Yonsae)

The sad thing is you're making a huge deal and crying over nothing. You are speaking to CRAP gov't as if you're leading a coalition. You fail to realize you're the only one who cares about that person. You want to say I am that person, but your story doesnt add up. You want someone to release your anger on because apparently that person has really made you mad and upset. I am sorry they hurt you, but they are gone now. You're the only one who cares hun, and theres nothing you can do about it but whine. No one cares about it anymore except for you and some who believe you. Stop. Go find a hobby other than causing trouble.

Edited by Yonsae

This? Again? Lol get over it.

I do not believe he will ever. :(

That person is gone, but he is being kep alive in spirits by neo.

Edited by Yonsae

Yikes, it sure got thick in here.

A little timeline for anyone that cares.

Rey posted OP 5:11.

I joined #crap at 7:28.

I posted at 7:30.

Rey joined #crap at 7:35.

Rey was banned at 8:05

Rey was unbanned at 8:05

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Hmmm, yes, I couldn't possibly have been banned before that.

There are no logs of you being banned before that until a week before the OP was posted according to a Ctrl+F of any +b ReyTheGreat. You were banned twice. You made the OP, an hour later I banned you, then unbanned. Then 3 hours later it happened again.

I've read through 1 hour of Sarakitty, CommanderX, and Moonpies convo (xD) just to see that you weren't banned within an hour before 3:11 CST on any other names or your host masks (NpO or NSO's vhosts). Those 3 can confirm if they care enough to look. Frankly, I am not sure why I even do. If it wasn't anything to do with me personally, I probably wouldn't.

Edited by Yonsae

My timezone setting on the BBS was borked, once I corrected it, I get 5:11 for your OP.  Corrected my post.

Yonsae's logs show me getting banned at 16:02, or 4:02 CST.

Yonsae also edited the logs to insert "Yonsae"

[Screenshot may be OOC -- logs are considered IC but there's also a banned member involved, so I spoiled it.]
[spoiler]xjEIawS.png[/spoiler]

e: So, regardless of the fact that my thread was made after my ban, it's public for another reason. Edited by Neo Uruk

Yonsae's logs show me getting banned at 16:02, or 4:02 CST.

Yonsae also edited the logs to insert "Yonsae"

[Screenshot may be OOC -- logs are considered IC but there's also a banned member involved, so I spoiled it.]
[spoiler]xjEIawS.png[/spoiler]

e: So, regardless of the fact that my thread was made after my ban, it's public for another reason.

No smart one, if you add/subtract and hour for one of the times, you have to do it for the other one too. The thread was made 3:11 PM CST. The ban was at 4:02 PM CST. Both are in CST. The forums time is in CST in my settings. My computer clock for mIRC is in CST.

The sad thing is that you're serious. Also if it was made public, you just reaffirm Sigrun was right as was UnknownSmurf in saying it was illogical in the first place. Which you tried to claim you were banned so you had to make it public, then just to backpedal and say it's public anyway on purpose.

Whoever told you that you succeed when you try your hardest lied to you.

OD56Sqb.gif

Edited by Yonsae

Someone's making up math. I never subtracted anything.

... "add/subtract"... is not "add & subtract"

Anywho you're unbanned from the CRAP channel as of now. Feel free to return, but as soon as you misbehave again you will face consequences for breaking the rules.

Thank You,

Yonsae

Edited by Yonsae

... "add/subtract"... is not "add & subtract"

Anywho you're unbanned from the CRAP channel as of now. Feel free to return, but as soon as you misbehave again you will face consequences for breaking the rules.

Thank You,
Yonsae

Yes, if you'd prefer to visit hell and get banned for making fun of Satan, you may do that again.

The situation has yet to be dealt with, so I'm giving CRAP a choice in how such a scenario plays out.

I would graciously ask you to avoid threatening our friends in Coalition of Royal Allied Powers further. While I am certain you believe you have some valid complaint waving vague dread about is not appreciated.

It is not up to you to determine if this is a situation to be dealt with, if it is up to anyone it is up to CRAP. If for some reason you have some need to get involved with their internal matters and cannot deal with our friends directly, I would be happy to offer my services as a mediator.

Have a pleasant day.

I would graciously ask you to avoid threatening our friends in Coalition of Royal Allied Powers further. While I am certain you believe you have some valid complaint waving vague dread about is not appreciated.

It is not up to you to determine if this is a situation to be dealt with, if it is up to anyone it is up to CRAP. If for some reason you have some need to get involved with their internal matters and cannot deal with our friends directly, I would be happy to offer my services as a mediator.

Have a pleasant day.

Yet another mouthbreather breathing his mouth-germs on my germ-free thread.