More alliances is a good or a bad thing?

D34th

197 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see your point, but sometimes there are a few gems in the Alliance Pool. At the Pan National Union, we don't have 1 guy running the show, we have 4!

I think a lot of people in these smaller alliances that regularly make/join new alliances haven't had the pleasure of experiencing alliances with 30, 40, 50 active members. 

Once you're in an alliance like that, to just a few active members is very boring (unless you're power hungry and want a position of govt. that you cannot achieve in these other mega alliances -- which are rare nowadays as well) 

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon the "Bad" votes surpass the "Good" votes, we will give to all alliances under 50 members and less than 2 years, 1 week to disband or merge before declare war against them.

You are warned!  :war:

signed,

Cyberverse.

How about any alliance that is over, lets say over two year old and has failed to reach 100 members is forced to disband, their leaders removed from ever becoming leaders again and the rest laughed at....  

An alliance less than 2 years old with 49 members is just as much (if not more) as a success (especially if they started from scratch) than one that has less than 100 members at the age of 5+....

How about any alliance that is over, lets say over two year old and has failed to reach 100 members is forced to disband, their leaders removed from ever becoming leaders again and the rest laughed at....  

An alliance less than 2 years old with 49 members is just as much (if not more) as a success (especially if they started from scratch) than one that has less than 100 members at the age of 5+....

Sorry, this isn't negotiable. 

Just get rid of all the neutrals, and let their membership go form more alliances that actually take part of the greater world.

Agreed, I'm all about rolling the neutrals, and the idea is gaining popularity as CN becomes more and more desolate. I've laughed at the alarmist for the past 5 years but the Cyberverse is truly nearing the end of time, and we can't let those bastards let us get the best of ourselves!

To bring this back to topic, I really do think it might help our activity woes as well. I don't think alliance size and count have as much to do with it.