The Covenant

This world, by its very nature, encourages war. Competition is perpetual, and all this on the part of OBR strikes me as sweet and innocent talk.

but....I will confess that I tire of the true nature of CN on occasion. I also believe that the only moral imperitave one has in CN is to stand by their principles, no matter what they are; OBR does this in abundance. Though I do not agree with all of it, OBR still rates the highest respect; their honor and behavior deserve nothing less

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hime Themis' timestamp='1299455957' post='2654804']
Good Mr. Muz
This treaty is not designed to please everyone. We personally view any group of two people who wish to be considered an alliance and are most importantly willing to accept the consequences and support the actions of any on their AA to be an alliance. % happens to be the minimum number most feel comfortable with calling an alliance. Those who set the minimum much higher have their own reasons for doing so and honestly are highly unlikely to see merit in this treaty. As to rogues it was always our opinion that it is the actions of a nation or alliance not its numbers that determine if one is a rogue. Many much larger than 5 person alliances have gone rogue by their actions. /b/ comes to mind an I can assure you they had far more than 4 members.

Respectfully
Dame Hime Themis
[/quote]
That 2 members make an alliance I agree with.

The definition of rogue is off. Typically, I would think "rogue" is literally someone working alone to cause harm to another group. I mean, it's nice to construct a definition that lets you call historical demons "rogue" but it just isn't the case.

I also disagree with your feeble attempt to capitalize the Arabic numeral 5.

An inspiring document. True strength is borne on the back of self-discipline. And it takes the regular exercise of virtuous action like civility, generosity, and restraint from abusing those weaker to build that self-discipline. I find this approach refreshing and humbling.

Edited by Kzoppistan