Some Nights Are Flippin' Awesome!

Stetson76

Wow, great job SNAFU! o/ :awesome:

Also, you guys are doing really well in this war. MK has been suffering crushing defeats to you ever since you declared. Maybe now it's time you brought all those fine nations out of peace mode to deliver the final blow?

Edited by Gairyuki

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1297873648' post='2635705']

Also, you guys are doing really well in this war. MK has been suffering crushing defeats to you ever since you declared. Maybe now it's time you brought all those fine nations out of peace mode to deliver the final blow?
[/quote]
What a darn good idea! Let's go on and waaaait a minute!!! You're not trying to trick us are you? :P

Awww...most of the MK guys went back home. We'll miss you. :(

Edit for news

Edited by Adificio Depereo

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1297873648' post='2635705']

[/quote]

We kept giving our new members targets but they're not competent to follow orders sadly. :(

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1297887581' post='2635863']
We kept giving our new members targets but they're not competent to follow orders sadly. :(
[/quote]
Actually, I'm pretty sure we did more to supply your members targets than you did for us. I never got one link.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1297891974' post='2635931']
Actually, I'm pretty sure we did more to supply your members targets than you did for us. I never got one link.
[/quote]

You mean we didn't fall for you cunning plan and waste time sending you targets?

[img]http://jeremywaite.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/blackadder_cunningfox.jpg[/img]

You must not have been deemed worthy enough to offer membership to because the message we sent to your buddies directing them to our forums did indeed have a link.

You did successfully confuse one guy, but when your alliance name is SNAFU it's real easy to forgive a mistake or two.

[quote name='Indian Bob' timestamp='1297893488' post='2635970']
You mean we didn't fall for you cunning plan and waste time sending you targets?

[img]http://jeremywaite.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/blackadder_cunningfox.jpg[/img]

You must not have been deemed worthy enough to offer membership to because the message we sent to your buddies directing them to our forums did indeed have a link.

You did successfully confuse one guy, but when your alliance name is SNAFU it's real easy to forgive a mistake or two.
[/quote]normally i would say he should be sent to the "School of hard knocks" but it looks like he's been around for a while so we can wave that :D

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1297956684' post='2636674']
normally i would say he should be sent to the "School of hard knocks" but it looks like he's been around for a while so we can wave that :D
[/quote]

But only if he could figure out how to register on our forums and fill out an app. Clearly it was too much. :P

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1297863960' post='2635605']
Congrats and all that..

But shouldn't the topic be "Some Nights Are Flippin' Unbelievable/Ultra-awesome/Unambiguous/Anything-that-starts-with-a-U"?
[/quote]

I'm sorry I've not been able to keep up with this thread as I would have liked especially to congratulate this gentleman/woman on their keen eye for detail. I'm not even sure any or our members noticed this and they're used to me using the acronym for each of our announcements. :D

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1298152290' post='2638625']
I'm sorry I've not been able to keep up with this thread as I would have liked especially to congratulate this gentleman/woman on their keen eye for detail. I'm not even sure any or our members noticed this and they're used to me using the acronym for each of our announcements. :D
[/quote]
damn i can't believe I missed that...

Shame on you Stetson