Declaration of War

Beauty

[center][img]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/3947/rszriverx.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="5"][center][i][b]7:37 PM, West Africa Time (WAT), République du Fleuve[/b][/i][/center][/size]

News Papers across the Nation prepare to write tommorows Headline, The Declaration of War. High Priest Rotavele speaks on News Networks across the République.

"Today at approximately 5:46 PM, The Nation of République du Fleuve, Fell under a great attack by a man named John Carter. This man organized multiple bombings throughout our Capital City of Luanda. These attacks were activated with 10 minute intervals. The nation is now under high alert, Martial law has been declared in the Luanda region and a Curfew has been enacted. We have reason to believe this man is linked to an Internal Agency named the 'Knights of the Holy Book' abbreviated K-H-B. The RFIA (République du Fleuve Intelligence Agency) has been working reports on this organization under a Classified and Top Priority Bases. The attacks were known to have been scheduled for 2 years from now but for some reason the organization had decided to attack today. We have reason to believe the KHB also has links to outside sources in a nation unnamed at this time. By now News Stations all over the world are broadcasting the attacks by the KHB. There was a letter left in a hotel room belonging to John Carter. The letter will now be read unto the screen"

[quote]Today I go down for not what is known as Christianity but for what is known as Jesus Christ. The Muslim inhabited nation of République du Fleuve must come to a burning end. As I read in my bible Deuteronomy 20:4 taught me that I need to stand up and fight with God for the Christianity sake of this nation. Muslims deserve not to live and worship they're petty god. I am going today to let it be known that God is Angry, God doesnt want you here in his holy lands, God will prevail. As this war has just started and my organization [KHB] will prevail in the light of my savior, Jesus Christ, Who becomes a part of me today to do this deed of hope for all Christians. Jesus has spoken to me directly and alerted me that I will ascend to Heaven after this deed and I will be the one who returns with Jesus after the world has came to an end.

Peace through the Dead,
John Carter and Jesus Christ[/quote]

"As you see we have no way but to say that this Organization must be stopped. This organization of terror has organized in our nation to harm the peace of Muslims. They have declared an open war against us. We can do nothing but say we will fight against those who do wrong to our nation."
[i]- High Priest Rotavele[/i]

[center][b]5:46 PM, A Fuel Truck races at 87 MpH into a Mosque during their Adolescent Bible Study[/b]
[img]http://www.abc.net.au/reslib/200709/r185701_691238.jpg[/img]

[b]5:58 PM, 3 Men in White Coats with Ski Masks enter into a Predominatly Muslim High School during an Extra Curricular Prayer Service which harboured many Students and Parents, The men threw several "Boxes" into classrooms, As they walked out they got on their Cell Phones and the Bombs Activated.[/b]
[img]http://foxboroughfirefighters.org/4.jpg[/img]

[b]6:13 PM, A large civilian owned Private Jet Slams into the side of an Intelligence Operations HQ[/b]
[img]http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/docs/meridian_plaza.jpg[/img]

[b]6:28 PM, A Bomb is Activated in Senator Lesedi Nthanda's House, As she was at a government meeting in Huambo[/b]
[img]http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110207-fire-brooklyn-02-cr-1224p.photoblog900.jpg[/img]
[/center]

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][size="5"][color="#000000"][b]Declaration from Yaza Hajin[/b][/color][/size][/center]

"We cannot let an organization like KHB, A known enemy of Yaza Hajin to organize in our home land like this. Let it be known we are organizing in our base camps and we have more than enough currency and militants world wide to fight this war for a long time to come. Let this be a warning that any nation who is known to fund KHB will be blown to pieces. Allah Akbar."

- Yahweh Jeen Yahweh, Director of Yaza Hajin Republique Du Fleuve

[center]
The Deliverers of Yahweh Jeen Yahwehs Speech:
[img]http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2009/01/26/somsos84312467.jpg[/img]

Yaza Hajin Militants Training to Fight KHB with many Weapons
[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Somalia-%20insurgent-group.jpg[/img]

Yaza Hajin Militants on their way to investigate a suspected KHB base camp
[img]http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/53343/thumbs/s-SOMALIA-large.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20081209/af-somalia/images/b0a169ca-72ac-44f2-85f1-7395c78bc8e9.jpg[/img]
[/center]

Edited by Rotavele

The United States has plenty of bottled water ready to be shipped over immediately. Any other humanitarian aid that you request will be given. Our plains are already in the air and waiting for permission to enter your airspace. Give us the world and we will air drop the supplies in any location you wish.

[center][size="7"][b]First Shots Fired[/b][/size][/center]

"Hello this is Furaha Awiti, Your world news woman from South African World News(SAWN), Recently terror broke out in the nation of République du Fleuve. KHB insurgents conducted terror on a number of buildings throughout Luanda. As this event occured it riled up an old world renowned organization named Yaza Hajin. As the République du Fleuve's Army focused more on defending civilians, Yaza Hajin went on the hunt for these KHB insurgents and tracked them all the way to one of their large bases in Malanje. As the Yaza Hajin militants started invading the building 16 shots were fired rapidly by KHB forces. The Yaza Hajin militants fired back causing the war to officially have its first battle. More to come as the story unfolds."

[center]
[b]Yaza Hajin Militants Preparing to enter a suspected KHB base[/b]
[IMG]http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6995/yazahajin.jpg[/IMG]

[b]Reinforcement Yaza Hajin Militants Wait around the Bases Exterior[/b]
[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Somali-Insurgents-055826.jpg[/img]

[b]A Yaza Hajin Militant Carries a large Anti-Tank Weapon to the back of the Base.[/b]
[img]http://cache.boston.com/resize/bonzai-fba/Globe_Photo/2009/07/14/1247625738_7907/539w.jpg[/img]

[b]KHB insurgents attempting to Flee were fired upon by Yaza Hajin Reinforcements outside of the base[/b]
[img]http://www.enufforethiopia.org/Images/Somali_Insurgents_Training_ap_2006.jpg[/img]
[/center]

"It has been reported 4 KHB Insurgents have surrendered and are now in Yaza Hajin custody. The Government of République du Fleuve entrusts the Yaza Hajin to take care of the Insurgents. As for the battle, 52 KHB Insurgents are reported dead as 48 Yaza Hajin Militants are also dead So far the Government is accepting all aid in Military, Financial, or Political Support. Officals have named this 'War' as Guerre Sainte"

- Furaha Awiti, South African World News(SAWN)

Edited by Rotavele

[b]*Private to the government of the République du Fleuve*[/b]

Soldania sends its condolences and sentiments against this outbreak of violence. This sort of insurrection knows no other sort of end besides a violent one. We've prepared the 7th RDEF (Rapid Deployment Expeditionary Force) to come over there and assist your forces in putting down this annoyance. If you wish us to, we can help.

[quote name='Sgt Shidner' timestamp='1297827769' post='2635137']
[b]*Private to the government of the République du Fleuve*[/b]

Soldania sends its condolences and sentiments against this outbreak of violence. This sort of insurrection knows no other sort of end besides a violent one. We've prepared the 7th RDEF (Rapid Deployment Expeditionary Force) to come over there and assist your forces in putting down this annoyance. If you wish us to, we can help.
[/quote]
[quote]
To: Soldania
Subj: Deployment

Body: We are currently fighting fairly well, Yaza Hajin has been a great support. We will keep you in close contact if needed. We cant explain how much we thank you for your kind actions.[/quote]

The International Yaza Hajin has issued Total jihad against the KHB terror organization. Soldiers of the multinational network converge on the République to aid their African brothers and sisters in their struggle. Pledging support for the national government of the République du Fleuve. Thousands of Yaza Hajin militants deploy for immediate combat operations alongside the YH cells already engaged in jihad within the République.
[i]
"This act of terror against peaceful communities of Islam lives on in infamy. What may overshadow it, is the retaliation by the many warriors with whom the KHB be has sought and continues to make war. Let it be known, the sword of Allah is drawn. God is Great."[/i]

[center][img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_dNDcHtiKdf4/SVgbSnwWt3I/AAAAAAAAEB4/yft-zBgR64w/s400/Hamas+Weapons.jpg[/img][/center]

"Throughout the Night, Air planes have landed with many Yaza Hajin reinforcements from Nations around the world as the Jihad is declared by AlDei. Fighting continues to rage on even in the streets, mainly within the city of Malanje. Malanje is considered to be the city with the most populous of KHB Infidels."
[i]- Furaha Awiti, South African World News(SAWN) [/i]

"We tried to form a country for all religions to co-exist peacefully and the KHB has ruined it. May Allah have mercy on their soles for the Yaza Hajin will not."

Edited by Rotavele

[center][img]http://flagspot.net/images/c/cd%29zr.gif[/img]

The Union of Free Africa will remain on alert as the situation unfolds. We consider this an interior matter of the Republic and will not assume unnecessary or unwanted intervention as the situation stands. Foreign intervention into the conflict without the consent of our neighbors will answer to the UFA. Again, we remain on standby. The stability of Africa is our top priority.

--- Executive Commandant Kagiso Falana ---[/center]

Publicly XX thousands of UFA National Military personnel alongside armor regiments deploy to the UFA/Republique border, should they be called to action. The larger concern is foreign intervention into African affairs which would not be allowed without proper Africa consents. The air force is on ready stand-bye.

[img]http://www.armyrecognition.com/Afrique/Democratic_Republic_of_Congo/wheeled_vehicle/ee-9_cascavel/ee-9_Cascavel_Republic_Democratic_Congo_news_002.jpg[/img]

[center][img]http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2006/12/07/na_Iraq_1A_color_t440.jpg?9e2a24ba44807f8f9b96aad7c4082bf6ded075dc[/img][/center]

Within mere hours the first arrivals of the Yaza Hajin international reinforcement group and ride into various towns and cities engulfed in the conflict. Melting in with Republique Yaza Hajin militants, the armed insurgent caravans are paraded into the heat of the battle immediately beginning to push where the struggle is stalled and counter where the heaviest enemy assaults where carried out. Communicating directly with Republique YH effort, combat information is shared openly with international Yaza Hajin command.

"The KHB is much larger than intelligence suggested. We have reports of ~10,000 members in the country. We are suspecting these militants are from europe but the specific nation is unknown at this time. The KHB is under severe war fare as ~536 of them are dead from kill count. We thank AlDei, ICWE, and other unnamed organizations for their help at this time."

[i]- Minister of Defence and Military Affairs: Paki Andile[/i]

Edited by Rotavele

[center][img]http://jdlong.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/city-in-flames.jpg?w=373[/img][/center]

"You have just seen the picture of Malanje at the current minute. The city has been experiencing Rioting, Gun fights, Civilian Shoot Outs, Bombing Attacks, and even Suicide bombings. Yaza Hajin has been countlessly fighting the K.H.B. insurgents in the so called 'run away' city, as civilians flee for a new life elsewhere. The movement has definately gained some political support as K.H.B. insurgents wont give it up. K.H.B. wants the city of Malanje under their complete control. Recent intelligence supports that it is their "Holy City". The leader who started the whole fiasco, John Carter, is suspected to be hiding in Malanje but there are no more reports so far on that. The city of Malanje has suspended all work at Schools, Government Offices, and other job sites until further notice. High Priest Rotavele is threatening a shut off of power, water, and all other utilities such as Gas, Heating, and Cooling as well. This is due to the high input of K.H.B insurgents 'stealing' the gasoline for their weapons and using housing for their personal needs at Citizen and Government expense. More to come as the story unfolds."

[i]- Furaha Awiti, South African World News(SAWN)[/i]

Edited by Rotavele

Great Britain is saddened by the violence spreading across the Republique. However foreign policy dictates we cannot send any form of aid as the Yaza Hajin are a recognised terrorist organisation.

Out merchant marine fleets shall stay laid up with humanitarian supplies in the event the Republique ceases to harbour the Yaza Hajin.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297842690' post='2635461']
Great Britain is saddened by the violence spreading across the Republique. However foreign policy dictates we cannot send any form of aid as the Yaza Hajin are a recognised terrorist organisation.

Out merchant marine fleets shall stay laid up with humanitarian supplies in the event the Republique ceases to harbour the Yaza Hajin.
[/quote]

"Just the ones we suspected."

[i]- Muttered by Minister of Defence and Military Affairs: Paki Andile [/i]

"We will not let go of an organization that has done nothing, You label it as a terrorist organization simply because they are Islamic, This is an act of discrimination and a breach of human rights. You judge a whole religion and classify a whole organization as terrorist due to their religion. You should be ashamed of yourself. No wonder so many nations find you in contempt of Human Rights Violations. Our intelligence path had several clues linking you to the KHB campaign, You better hope your not caught in the middle of this. It could be a dangerous position for you, Britain."

[center][b]***CLASSIFIED***[/b][/center]

[quote]To: Aldei
Subj: Jihad

The war has began, The Christians will suffer for what they have done in the past. This will not be unforgiven.[/quote]

OOC: <3

Edited by Rotavele

Then by all means share this intel with us so that we can initiate our own investigation into your claims.

We do not label them a terrorist organisation for their beliefs. Anyone who wishes to spread the word of God has a hard job of it and it's admirable.
It is past announcements that they have made and rhetoric which describes a more radical meaning and has them listed as terrorists. More over their anti-semetic comments and beliefs are also as you put it "an act of discrimination and human rights"

Secondly a member of their "peaceful wing" attacked the trade federation assmbly, wounding one Erich Honecker with a gunshot to the stomach whilst proclaiming anti semetic remarks.

Nations found us in contempt of human rights violations through the actions of a past, now banished regime. With the aid of the Kingdom of Ireland, Scotland and Athens, it was brought to an end.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297843922' post='2635479']
Then by all means share this intel with us so that we can initiate our own investigation into your claims.

We do not label them a terrorist organisation for their beliefs. Anyone who wishes to spread the word of God has a hard job of it and it's admirable.
It is past announcements that they have made and rhetoric which describes a more radical meaning and has them listed as terrorists. More over their anti-semetic comments and beliefs are also as you put it "an act of discrimination and human rights"

Secondly a member of their "peaceful wing" attacked the trade federation assmbly, wounding one Erich Honecker with a gunshot to the stomach whilst proclaiming anti semetic remarks.

Nations found us in contempt of human rights violations through the actions of a past, now banished regime. With the aid of the Kingdom of Ireland, Scotland and Athens, it was brought to an end.
[/quote]

"They are not terrorists for wanting Freedom, They're was never an attack at the trade federation by Yaza Hajin. They were deemed as imposters by both Aldei, Myself, and even the Yaza Hajin themselves. Not only that, they were not Yaza Hajin they were ICWE. Yaza Hajin did not even go to the Trade Federation, Blaming them is a pathetic excuse for your hatred of Islam. We do not see the Human Right Violater's regime banished, but yet more reborn into a new government due to your current statements."

Edited by Rotavele

The ICWE is the self proclaimed peace wing of the Yaza Hajin. We also notice you are ignoring their anti semetic proclamations and beliefs which is a crime of discrimation and hate that you accuse Great Britain of.. Beleive what you will. Our statement stands. Our merchant fleets are waiting at your disposal once you cease harbouring the organisation.

Secondly will you be sharing this 'intel' so that we may conduct our own investigation into your claims?
If there is any proof of these claims then we can bring them to justice together for causing this terrible affliction of war.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297844481' post='2635483']
The ICWE is the self proclaimed peace wing of the Yaza Hajin. We also notice you are ignoring their anti semetic proclamations and beliefs which is a crime of discrimation and hate that you accuse Great Britain of.. Beleive what you will. Our statement stands. Our merchant fleets are waiting at your disposal once you cease harbouring the organisation.

Secondly will you be sharing this 'intel' so that we may conduct our own investigation into your claims?
If there is any proof of these claims then we can bring them to justice together for causing this terrible affliction of war.
[/quote]

"The Information is at top classification and cannot be given out at this time, I do not know when or who told you these statements on behalf of Yaza Hajin but they are not in any way affiliated with hate or destruction of any religion. They've clearly stated they only want to defend Islam, not aggress it."

Their anti semetic announcements say otherwise.
Defending Islam is not a crime and deserves to be commended. But defending islam whilst slating Judaism is not acceptable.

It is my understanding that Islam is a religion of tolerance, but their policies and statements do not reflect this.

As for top classification, our offers remains open to aid your investigation Ito the perpetrators and origins of the KHB, but your claims against Great Britain must be justified for us to justify our own involvement in your civil conflict.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1297845597' post='2635496']
Their anti semetic announcements say otherwise.
Defending Islam is not a crime and deserves to be commended. But defending islam whilst slating Judaism is not acceptable.

It is my understanding that Islam is a religion of tolerance, but their policies and statements do not reflect this.

As for top classification, our offers remains open to aid your investigation Ito the perpetrators and origins of the KHB, but your claims against Great Britain must be justified for us to justify our own involvement in your civil conflict.
[/quote]

"No, The Yaza Hajin organization in the Republique is different from the International group. They are a branch and we have fought for them and voiced their peaceful opinions. We have are still gathering evidence to pin Great Britain to interference with KHB. We have many pieces of evidence but we just want to make sure we have the icing on the cake."

Unless this evidence is presented your claims are baseless. The Zurich commite presently in Great Britain ensuring the freedoms promised by the new Government are being delivered I'm certain will back our own defence.

And they are a branch?
So they still hold links to the tree of racial hatred? This is most disturbing. By your own admittance you. Are sheltering a splinter cell of an extremist organiisation.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

International warriors of the Yaza Hajin present a finesse in urban combat that the "pick-up insuregents" of the KHB lack. Rumors of involvement by the Hashashin, an ancient order of assassins affiliated with the Yaza Hajin, begin to flurry throughout the war zone. Locals whisper of death squad counter-insurgent operations that have orchestrated the assasination of various suspected KHB commanders. Known for an almost strict use of blades, several known KHB members have been identified by their mutilated bodies left in the open to inflict fear among the ranks of the Christian insurgents.

Firefights, which innitially dominated the conflict, have expanded to increasingly deadly measures. Yaza Hajin insurgent command has identified several KHB hideouts and urban bases of command. Positions of these bases have been made available to all YH militants engaged in the conflict. Already, several buildings have been struck with a barrage of RPG assaults that clear make-shift defences erected outside the buildings, follwed by a raid by 20-50 YH insurgents at a time. Carbombs block KHB alley and street routes, while roadside bombs have nearly decimated the once impressive caravan supply-line the KHB had established throughout the city. Successful KHB base raids have provided the Yaza Hajin effort with vital information with which to combat the Christian urban war effort. Headway is heavily praised through Yaza Hajin public communication lines. [i]Allah is certain to have a hand in this conflict against the terrorists.[/i]

Private:
Uberstein sat in his study, tapping his cigar against an ashtray as he watched the news. "Jihads, crusades, more and more moralism on the march. When will people simply man up and admit they want power and excitement when they're running about murdering people? Would make politics so much simpler. Now..where did I leave the remote?" He looks about the room, forgetting to check the table next to his armchair.

Public:
Kettenheim INC is offering discounts up to 25% off for all warring parties! Don't be left in the lurch, arm yourself for less today We are currently offering bulk offers for all grenades, including smoke and tear gas!

Edited by BaronUberstein