Kiha Ottoman Gains Right To Rule

Fizzydog

"Our "leader" is a fake. Abou Roland's speeches were written by myself. The man has lied to us glorious people. He promised me power. He said he would follow my lead. But what did our master do? He stabbed us in the back. Everything he announces, everything he does is headed by other people. The man could be brain-dead and you wouldn't know it. He has no free will. Abou Roland is not our leader. He is a puppet. A liar. Useless, at best. Why isn't he at work, building our railroads instead of some honest, intelligent citizen?

This morning, Abou Roland stepped down from the government and handed power to the Ottoman Family. Us Ottomans will now be the royal family. I, Kiha Ottoman, will be King of the Ottoman Republic. My lovely life Jihel Ottoman will be our beautiful queen. My oldest and only son, Fergei Ottoman, will be my successor as king. My two daughets, Kerel and Charity, will enlighten our nation.

Many citizens may be worrying that my authority will strip freedom and democracy away from your lives. But fear not. All of my decisions must go through congress, who in turn are elected by you. Our entire nation will be a republic, with King and Queen being mere new titles for President and First Lady or man.

Ivorians, our economy is strong and our people are strong. We must stay united through all costs. There shall be few changes in your lives aside from Abou Roland out of office. Long live the Ottoman Republic!"

-Kiha Ottoman, Head of State of the Ottoman Republic.

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Kayihan_Khanate_flag.svg/300px-Kayihan_Khanate_flag.svg.png[/img]

OoC: Since Lavo holds most of the Ottoman Empire's former lands, I chose Ivory Coast but forgot to make it the Ottoman Republic. Oops. Here we go now.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1297476998' post='2629888']
This morning, Abou Roland stepped down from the government and handed power to the Ottoman Family. Us Ottomans will now be the royal family. I, Kiha Ottoman, will be King of the Ottoman Republic. My lovely [b]life [/b]Jihel Ottoman will be our beautiful queen. My oldest and only son, Fergei Ottoman, will be my successor as king. My two daughets, Kerel and Charity, will enlighten our nation.
[/quote]
Most people don't give their 'lives' a name.

Also, did you name your son after that horrible singer Fergie? Not cool.

We hope the Ivory Coast solves their dilemmas very soon and we offer all forms of support to help the country prosper.

Recently the Ivory Coast has shown very much political support towards the Republique, As a high form of respect we would like to invite their government to the capital in Luanda for a conference.

"Xinyan is pathetic. The Ottoman Republic will not deal with your shenanigans. For as long as our family rules, we shall have no diplomacy with you."

"The Ottoman Empire is in no way affiliated with the Ottoman Republic.

Because they don't exist. Anymore."

Edited by Fizzydog

[quote name='Markus Wilding' timestamp='1297518392' post='2630283']
Communist Australia is confused. Are you Ivory Coast or Ottoman? Are you declaring a new country, or renaming the old one? Where did you get the "Ottoman" part from, when you are nowhere close to the old Ottoman Empire?
[/quote]

"The Ottoman Republic is no longer Ivory Coast. We have replaced the current head of state and renamed our country. Ottoman is the last name of the ruling family."

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1297533367' post='2630431']
"The Ottoman Republic is no longer Ivory Coast. We have replaced the current head of state and renamed our country. Ottoman is the last name of the ruling family."
[/quote]
Then Ivory Coast was formerly Ottoman Republic, is that it?

Edited by dotCom

[quote name='dotCom' timestamp='1297539760' post='2630516']
Then Ivory Coast was formerly Ottoman Republic, is that it?
[/quote]

"We are sure you understood us. Ivory Coast is now renamed as the Ottoman Republic. The inability for nations to grasp this simple concept is baffling."