Announcement from Hydra and SLCB.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1295320393' post='2579727']
You bet I will. I can't cook, clean, work, and I am afraid of intimate settings. How will this work?
[/quote]

i foresee no problems. I cook, clean, work and will cheat on you mercilessly. win win, imo.

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1295320691' post='2579742']
Worst, he won't feel bad about it.

The timing of this treaty is actually quite interesting, indeed. We had this planned for a while, but naturally we smelled something burning. We quickly posted this treaty before heading back to the stove to get out the pizza. Or what was left of it.
[/quote]

wait, are you making some sort of snide comment about my culinary skills?

just wanted to further confirm that we have indeed been chasing hydra's skirt for quite some time.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1295311619' post='2579102']
[color="#0000FF"]Congratulations Hydra, and SLCB. I hope one day you both get to roll SOS Brigade.[/color]
[/quote]
With PC and iFOK busy trying to roll NpO, they might of missed their chance at rolling SOS Brigade and risk being rolled themselves if SLCB decides to help iFOK with those counter attacks they picked up. Although with their treaties being optional aggression they aren't required to assist, but they seemed pretty eager for war when it was SOS Brigade they were targeting and thought PC/iFOK had their back regardless of their spying on SOS Brigade.

Congrats to Hydra on getting such a worthwhile ally. :P

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295427913' post='2583575']
With PC and iFOK busy trying to roll NpO, they might of missed their chance at rolling SOS Brigade and risk being rolled themselves if SLCB decides to help iFOK with those counter attacks they picked up. Although with their treaties being optional aggression they aren't required to assist, but they seemed pretty eager for war when it was SOS Brigade they were targeting and thought PC/iFOK had their back regardless of their spying on SOS Brigade.

Congrats to Hydra on getting such a worthwhile ally. :P
[/quote]

They are pretty awesome aren't they?