Looking for an alliance...again

HydroChaz

Well i joined an alliance which disbanded then got back together then i didnt wanna join...anyway i need an alliance and im gonna choose to let people come to me other than automatic pms. So here are my requirements for an alliance:

1. Alliance is tight-knit
2. Most players are active
3. There is an organized heirarchy...very preferably where every member has a rank
4. Red team alliance or no alliance color
5. A degree of morality in the alliance

I chose not to respond to auto pms for alliances and i want to let all alliances tell me about them.

PS:Please dont just put your alliance on this thread just even if it doesnt meet requirements

[quote name='DontBlink' timestamp='1293002469' post='2549708']
I dont know you... buuuutttt.... i dont like you....

i liked you even less after reading this....

because you wasted my time....

%#@$!
[/quote]

Woop de doo. Maybe you think im making a big deal of myself and i understand that but seriously dude dont waste space with insults. Just mind your own business and dont insult people you dont know.

Edited by HydroChaz

[quote name='HydroChaz' timestamp='1293004878' post='2549740']
Woop de doo. Maybe you think im making a big deal of myself and i understand that but seriously dude dont waste space with insults. Just mind your own business and dont insult people you dont know.
[/quote]
I can understand that you want the alliances to come to you, but it's a sellers market. The alliances worth belonging to - especially with your criteria - are rather select and will expect you to come to them. The AAs who are going to try and sweet talk you into joining them are seldom the ones worth joining.

Regards,
SWK

[quote name='Leopold von Habsburg' timestamp='1293006102' post='2549753']
Only allaince I associate with Red Sphere is NPO, I would go there if I were you.
[/quote]

I believe Regnum Invictorum is also red

link to there stats: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Regnum Invictorum

[quote name='Sun WuKong' timestamp='1293005968' post='2549751']
I can understand that you want the alliances to come to you, but it's a sellers market. The alliances worth belonging to - especially with your criteria - are rather select and will expect you to come to them. The AAs who are going to try and sweet talk you into joining them are seldom the ones worth joining.

Regards,
SWK
[/quote]

my point exactly...

[quote name='HydroChaz' timestamp='1293002126' post='2549701']
4. Red team alliance or no alliance color
[/quote]

You're really limiting yourself with this. You realise most alliances will have no problem with you being on a different colour, so long as you look after your own trades and don't expect them to work on a trade circle on a different colour?

[quote name='Sun WuKong' timestamp='1293005968' post='2549751']

Regards,
SWK
[/quote]

Well said. Having alliances recruit you is propaganda, and yes, I'm as guilty of it as the next alliance government member. If they say they don't do that, they are probably lying.

First, why red? Many alliances are more color neutral than their team allegiance might make you think.

Don't limit yourself. Look here at the recruitment threads. See who keeps theirs up. See who intrigues you.

Make a list, and look at their wiki entries. Read what they write about themselves. Read their charters. Start narrowing that list.

Visit their forums. See what you can see as a guest. Do not feel bad about sending their leaders/governments a message. Look at the content and the tone of the response.

When you find what is right for you, when you find your home on CN, you will know you have made the right decision for you.

• 3 weeks later...