Just an idea.

Ferrie

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1292610943' post='2541922']
LE would abide by it as well.

So far we have tW, PS, LE, OP, and TPC that say they're up for it. I have a lot of stuff to do today, but maybe if this continues the positive direction, someone can post an official thread. I think the dog-pile idea sounds great. It'll keep everyone honest, and suicide would be the only option for the aggressors with that line-up. :)

Also, it would be pretty cool to set out a coordinated world war after the ceasefire. We should get talks in motion to try to make that happen. :)
[/quote]
OP will agree to help enforce the cease fire.

Edited by paul711

FarFromPukin, a great idea. As Paul has indicated, OP is on board with your suggestion as well with it's enforcement.

And as others have indicated, it is not that far from the normal happenings in TE. So not a big deal, just a good deal. :D

[b][color="#FF0000"]Merry[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Christmas[/color]![/b]

Hey, The Hell Patrol will fly the French Flag of war until the 1st of January. We will also pledge our alliances resources to stomp out any menace to this truce.

[img]http://www.impulsemagazine.net/images/top_20_way_to_propose_pics/white_flag.jpg[/img]

Thanks for keeping it positive, guys. I'm gonna start a thread to make it official. So, from start to 1/1/11. In other words, the cease-fire will dissolve on the update of 1/1/11-1/2/11.

Good stuff.

Also, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all.

Salute!

Edited by Ferrie