[12:34] <Clash> you cant be on? what would I do? lol
[12:34] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> post the DoW on my behalf
[12:36] <Clash> who are you hitting?
[12:36] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> RE
[12:36] <Clash> ahhh
[12:36] <Clash> that I can do lol
[12:36] <Clash> send it to me in pm at the cn forums
[12:37] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> i'm not one for formalised DoWs in TE
[12:38] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> "SF peace out with RD and declare war on RE" would do :P
[12:41] <Clash> lmao ok
[12:42] <Clash> I'm in!
[12:42] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> huh?
[12:43] <Clash> I mean I'll do it lol
[12:44] <Lazaraus45[RoK]> feel free to add some insults to RE in it, i was going to :P

SO! Superfriends have peaced out with RD, and declares war with RE. I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wipers. I fart in your general directions. Your mothers were hamsters (which means you should all join RD) and your fathers smelt of elderberries!

Here's a war example:

[quote]12/8/2010 11:57:15 PM
"Glorified Raids i mean war"

[Team: Aqua]
Marking
Ruler: Therm
The Superfriends

[Team: Blue]
EKKE1
Ruler: pauliebonanno
Roman Empire[/quote]

There you have it!

So let me get this straight.. Laz doesn't war RD for some reason (presumably he's being nice because that guy was in nuke anarchy? ...I hope not as this is TE, but whatever), then declares (er gets Clash to declare war for him) on RE where he's way too big to actually hit any of their nations..

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1291909601' post='2534887']
Hee haw! This is becoming a full out global war. Come on everyone, join in on one side or the other and let's end this round with a full out global war where no pixel is left untouched!
[/quote]

best idea ive heard in a while scytale ! :D

I never have a social life, i just like having Clash as my secretary :smug:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291878266' post='2534731']
classy
[/quote]

Not sure whether you're referring to the SF DoW on RE, or the content in the DoW, if it's the former, then you shouldn't be surprised, SF is a strategically logical counter against you. if it's the latter then lighten up, it's the end of the round if i'd wanted to actually thrown insults at RE, i'd have asked Clash to post specific insults.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1291879078' post='2534736']
So let me get this straight.. Laz doesn't war RD for some reason (presumably he's being nice because that guy was in nuke anarchy? ...I hope not as this is TE, but whatever), then declares (er gets Clash to declare war for him) on RE where he's way too big to actually hit any of their nations..
[/quote]

1. I did war RD,

2. Hitting Arcticllama was uneccessary because although this is TE not every war has to be all out, the fact that it was 3 days long shows that it was hardly a serious war, more of a warm up.

3. How is the fact that i got Clash to declare for me relevant?
[OOC]i wasn't home last night to get up at 5AM to post a DoW and Clash was the only person on IRC at the time[/OOC]

4. not every move alliance makes is focused on satisfying it's leaders bloodlust, look at RE's front, DF has the lower tier with a few CTA members hitting RE's upper tier, SF fits nicely into the middle which made RE a good war choice, it's not my fault RE don't have any nations in my range.

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1291922091' post='2535011']
I never have a social life, i just like having Clash as my secretary :smug:

Not sure whether you're referring to the SF DoW on RE, or the content in the DoW, if it's the former, then you shouldn't be surprised, SF is a strategically logical counter against you. if it's the latter then lighten up, it's the end of the round if i'd wanted to actually thrown insults at RE, i'd have asked Clash to post specific insults.

1. I did war RD,

2. Hitting Arcticllama was uneccessary because although this is TE not every war has to be all out, the fact that it was 3 days long shows that it was hardly a serious war, more of a warm up.

3. How is the fact that i got Clash to declare for me relevant?
[OOC]i wasn't home last night to get up at 5AM to post a DoW and Clash was the only person on IRC at the time[/OOC]

4. not every move alliance makes is focused on satisfying it's leaders bloodlust, look at RE's front, DF has the lower tier with a few CTA members hitting RE's upper tier, SF fits nicely into the middle which made RE a good war choice, it's not my fault RE don't have any nations in my range.
[/quote]
Meant to say Arct, not RD. I saw your war on Rd.. and it was a great war.. you, at 11400-11500 NS, hitting Rathouse at 6400-6500 NS. Yes, that is definitely a great war. Exactly what I would have done too. Leave alone the only guy who would had to declare up on to declare on someone you top by 5000NS. Yes, it makes perfect sense.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1291928061' post='2535071']
and your point?
[/quote]
We're(THP) mostly engaged with the abyss and purposely held middle and upper tier THP/CTA guys to counter RE when you attacked. It was a good strategy and you had 24 hours to see where you could overlap your nations to cripple our open slots, but you either just didn't care or just didn't notice when you looked.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1291879078' post='2534736']
[/quote]

Are we going to have a replay of what happened last round? :lol1:

Confusion.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1291928303' post='2535075']
Meant to say Arct, not RD. I saw your war on Rd.. and it was a great war.. you, at 11400-11500 NS, hitting Rathouse at 6400-6500 NS. Yes, that is definitely a great war. Exactly what I would have done too. Leave alone the only guy who would had to declare up on to declare on someone you top by 5000NS. Yes, it makes perfect sense.
[/quote]

so what would you have done, hit the guy in bill lock? that would have been much fairer indeed.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1291934285' post='2535168']
so what would you have done, hit the guy in bill lock? that would have been much fairer indeed.
[/quote]

Who was the guy that put Arctic in bill lock?

Oh yeah, a Superfriend member that attacked OP's, RD's and TF's top nations.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1291935114' post='2535185']
Who was the guy that put Arctic in bill lock?

Oh yeah, a Superfriend member that attacked OP's, RD's and TF's top nations.
[/quote]

i seem to recall it being a rogue.... but if you say so

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1291935295' post='2535190']
i seem to recall it being a rogue.... but if you say so
[/quote]

Let's just put it this way, so as to not parse words....

The "rogue" was a member of Superfriends a day or two before atacking the top nations of RD, OP and TF.

Is that clearer?

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1291941802' post='2535282']
Let's just put it this way, so as to not parse words....

The "rogue" was a member of Superfriends a day or two before atacking the top nations of RD, OP and TF.

Is that clearer?
[/quote]

that is correct although rather irrelavent to the topic, unless i'm missing something?

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1291945343' post='2535321']
that is correct although rather irrelavent to the topic, unless i'm missing something?
[/quote]

It is completely relevant to this....

[quote]i seem to recall it being a rogue.... but if you say so[/quote]

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1291946466' post='2535330']
when did that become the topic?
[/quote]

Not the topic, simply a response to one of your posts in this topic. Would the discussion and response be any different if it were in another thread?

Edited by Thomasj_tx