We're Drunk...Get Over It

Lurunin

[center][img]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/7349/officialflag.png[/img]

Parrot Pirates declare war on Blood For Friends

that is all[/center]

Parrot Pirates beginning war stats: 33,749

Blood For Friends: 50,139 NS

Edited by Lurunin

Damn! Just saw one of ours and one of yours rowing away holding hands. That's just wrong.

Oh well, a boat full of rum and war might not be the best spot for "their kind"...sensitive types I suspect. We best deduct them off your numbers - BFF - 43987 and PP 26559.

Me thinks them Pirates like their fight as much as their rum. :)

[quote name='Wired' timestamp='1291620860' post='2531804']
Damn! Just saw one of ours and one of yours rowing away holding hands. That's just wrong.

Oh well, a boat full of rum and war might not be the best spot for "their kind"...sensitive types I suspect. We best deduct them off your numbers - BFF - 43987 and PP 26559.

Me thinks them Pirates like their fight as much as their rum. :)
[/quote]
This guy? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000949

you guys might wanna ZI this abandoner when you get a chance as well:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001174

hell, tbh think that one the ghosts/flag chasers that clung to us before hell Patrol hit us in beginning of round

[quote name='Admir' timestamp='1291617705' post='2531773']
Good luck and have fun.

o/ PP
[/quote]

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1291619018' post='2531787']
I was just gonna see if you wanted to join our Chuck Norris fest but have fun guys.

o/ PP
[/quote]

thanks guys :)

o/ on your current war

I see your wayward Pirate has returned. Not sure what he was doing in that row boat but he got beefy. That's an impressive level of swelling, looks like it's going to hurt.....me. :blink:

Crank that PP number up by 10808 NS. We already learned Pirates like rum, and we can see they like to fight...now we know to never take your eyes off a Pirate...sneaky buggers! Welcome to fight NoLaurelTree000, let's get some glowing going on. B-)

Edit: Ah, didn't see the ghost that went POW...LOL! There might be one more floating around yet. :blush:

Edited by Wired

that stat was before he left actually lol

and it seems he wanted to secure his last trade before heading to war

haha gotta say i'm loving this war though :awesome:

sorry i was late to the fight guys, i couldnt go to war without a uranium trade now could i :D

and that titus pullo guy was in our AA last round until we went to war. he did the same thing with us too, booked it the second we went to war. i think he just likes trying to hide in small alliances to make his flag run. might be time to add him to the old blacklist...

whats worse though, is that he brings so much shame to the name of his name-sake.

Aye, we still have a little fight in us and some more gift wrapped nukes to deliver yet. :ehm:

If you put that guy on a list and there's any room in the boat let me know - a boatload of rum and blood is just what that guy deserves. ;)

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1291703008' post='2532689']
you guys might wanna ZI this abandoner when you get a chance as well:

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001174

hell, tbh think that one the ghosts/flag chasers that clung to us before hell Patrol hit us in beginning of round
[/quote]

:wub: you too

I'm not a flag chaser, I'm a nuke chaser :D

But you people keep ruining my dreams.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1291852467' post='2534293']
I happin to know those PP guys real well, good fighters there ;)

GL guys!

BG.
[/quote]

thanks BG :wub:

some nice fight out of most of BFF as well, though it seems some were less prepared than i had hoped and turtled too fast :(

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1291908407' post='2534880']
:wub: you too

I'm not a flag chaser, I'm a nuke chaser :D

But you people keep ruining my dreams.
[/quote]

dream worth ruining :nuke:

See the problem is I told you not to offer us the dark rum, keep it light...some of the guys just can't handle that stuff. Me? I always found it made the women prettier. :lol1:

Sorry we weren't better prepared, we were working on that and had a plan to come visit you guys but you beat us to it. Just as well, doubt it would have turned out any better and why delay war when pixels are ready to explode. ;)

!@#$%*y and myself were actually just ending another war when you came calling, I think I still had a slot active, so you caught us at less than our best. But, that's no excuse, we had enough to fight but your guys just kept pounding away and winning most of the battles - nicely done. ;)

no worries man, we experienced the same problem earlier in the round when Hellpatrol hit us before we could finish our war plans lol

but glad to know you guys were alrdy looking at us as targets B-)

Yeah PP seemed to make the most sense when we looked at possible targets, I'm guessing you guys seen the same thing....hence our current war. Plus, you guys had a good rep as no BS fighters so we expected fun without drama. ;)

[quote name='iamwalrus' timestamp='1292035899' post='2536054']
Well, I was just starting to have fun when you nuked my nation to hell!
[/quote]

WAH walrus :P

lol

[quote name='NoLaurelTree000' timestamp='1291764200' post='2533278']
sorry i was late to the fight guys, i couldnt go to war without a uranium trade now could i :D

and that titus pullo guy was in our AA last round until we went to war. he did the same thing with us too, booked it the second we went to war. i think he just likes trying to hide in small alliances to make his flag run. might be time to add him to the old blacklist...

whats worse though, is that he brings so much shame to the name of his name-sake.
[/quote]

I definitely am a flag chaser lol. Why else would you play TE? My SE nation is 4 years old, 100K+ NS, and has 1.5 Million casualties. I already know everything there is to know about nation building, war, and running alliances. I play TE to try and get 1st place; technically that's the point of the game. That may not be why you play TE or even why most people do, but there ya go :) Don't worry, if I had gotten first place I would have kicked you guys down a water bottle or something[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

I change my nation name each round too, I've been in both BFF and PP multiple times under different names. It's not my fault you guys are conveniently off TE's radar. If you don't want flag chasers drifting through your alliances I suggest trying to put it more on the map [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif[/img] No hard feelings, we just play for different reasons.

Like Ricky Bobby said, "If you're not first, you're last." If I fall just short, like I have the past few rounds, I still get to have my fun during Armageddon[font="arial, sans-serif"][size="3"][b][i] [/i][/b][/size][/font]week and nuke stuff all to hell [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd be happy to show you how no shame is brought to the 13th Legion or the truly awesome, Titus Pullo. Feel free to stop by, you know where to find me.

If not, see you next round [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

Edited by seixas