Abyss DoW

rodrod

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291697367' post='2532617']
I see no down declaring here? Did I miss something? Sure I see a bit a of bandwagoning, but no down declaring. In my opinion, no matter how many alliances are attacking you, the fact that we even hit you shows some balls on our part. I know this isn't going to be pretty for us. Especially after THP hit. I lost 300 infra and 1k NS last night. I suspect Judge is trying to hurt me a bit more than the others (<.<) but meh. Anyway, there is no down declaring here. With our track record with wars you should be laughing your asses, off not bawwwing all over the forums. Just saying.
[/quote]

No, I was actually referring to something that RE did last round. I don't remember the exact statistics, but pretty close to the end they made a big down-declare and still got their clocks wiped.

Edited by memoryproblems

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1291699111' post='2532643']
No, I was actually referring to something that RE did last round. I don't remember the exact statistics, but pretty close to the end they made a big down-declare and still got their clocks wiped.
[/quote]
RE had a rough round. But regardless, let's not be bringing things in from across rounds?

[quote name='Zebula25' timestamp='1291593080' post='2531345']
^^^

LMAO, This, coming from some one who's AA is "Powerpuff Girls".

You have no right to even speak to a real alliance leader, let
alone say that they are "bad" lol.
[/quote]

What does my alliance affiliation have to do with anything I have said? Powerpuff Girls has been my roguing AA for a few rounds now. Neat huh? It first started out when I declared war on Yuri from OMGKITTENSGOMEW after signing a treaty with them. So once again, what does my AA have to do with anything I have said?

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291704938' post='2532720']
What does my alliance affiliation have to do with anything I have said? Powerpuff Girls has been my roguing AA for a few rounds now. Neat huh? It first started out when I declared war on Yuri from OMGKITTENSGOMEW after signing a treaty with them. So once again, what does my AA have to do with anything I have said?
[/quote]

Right a ROUGE alliance. Meaning that you have no clue how to run a real aa.
So for you to talk poorly about another aa's leadership is preposterous.

And no it's not very "neat". The fact that you declared on your treaty
partner also show the lame brain thought process that is clearly seen
in your post.

[quote name='Zebula25' timestamp='1291732118' post='2532940']
Right a ROUGE alliance. Meaning that you have no clue how to run a real aa.

in your post.
[/quote]

what it does show is that he can never be trusted .......would you want him in your alliance ?

almost low enough to join the toga girls.

So now every time AA's are at war they have terrible leadership? Look your not in the AA you don't know how they operate. In TE we are constantly changing and having to adapt. I could tell you the last 3 rounds for RE has not been identical to each other, different each time.... Now before I make this a thread where clash :wubs: goes and writes paragraph responses.... Long story short. If you dont like the change, go away.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291732676' post='2532946']
what it does show is that he can never be trusted .......would you want him in your alliance ?

almost low enough to join the toga girls.
[/quote]

Almost, lol

Stelios, WTF are you talking about? and who are you talking to?

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Zebula25

Mainly tW, look at all your guys posts. In all threads it ends up you all saying that the AA you are at war with has no leadership and that they suck. Sorry i cant quote because of warn level :P

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291704938' post='2532720']So once again, what does my AA have to do with anything I have said?[/quote]What does anything you say ever have to do with anything you do?
Despite all your talk, your shiny clean new nation sits there doing nothing.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291697367' post='2532617']This is CN son. Double standards are like opinions and my idols, everybody has one.[/quote]
Duckroll are the rogue kings this round, it's really all they've done. They have hit us several times. The first was right in the middle of our war against RE, against our top three nations. That was before day 20 of the round. When it happened I told SteveG that we'd have to pay the guy back who was responsible. They did it a couple times since then. All for flag crap, which we don't even ever play for. So, we paid back the guy started it and we nuked a one of their possible flag chasers. If we can help it this round, they get no flag. We possibly should have done a lot more, but we had better things to do with our nations :)

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291746770' post='2533066']
Mainly tW, look at all your guys posts. In all threads it ends up you all saying that the AA you are at war with has no leadership and that they suck. Sorry i cant quote because of warn level :P
[/quote]

Sorry,but I don't see that at all. The only thing I have seen
is the fact That abyss declared on us like cowards, and they
did. Hitting some one that is already in a fair fight shows
the character of the alliances leadership. tW doesn't give
a rats @#$ about the fact that they hit us, just the timing of
the attack. Felt like a cheep shot. Which it was, but one we have
handled.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291750614' post='2533110']
What does anything you say ever have to do with anything you do?
Despite all your talk, your shiny clean new nation sits there doing nothing.
[/quote]

I agree it is shiny and clean. Longest era of peace I have had all round. 6 days. Don't be so thick to not even look past the shiny exterior. Maybe if you clicked the detailed alliance statistics of the Powerpuff Girls you can see some of my round history. Since it is a rogue alliance for me and I am the only one in it. That NS chart really is handy.

[quote]Right a ROUGE alliance. Meaning that you have no clue how to run a real aa.

in your post.[/quote]

Ha I liked that DoW. Usually I don't like a lot of my own work, but I liked that one. I will let you in on a hint about it. The treaty was the DoW. Derp.

Edited by Frostfirefox

it wasnt fair at first. you guys got your arses handed to you and they TA made their decision. Then you guys got more bloodied. They stuck to the plan. Thats how i think it happened, in my opinion

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1291746770' post='2533066']
[/quote]

Uhm we haven't said anyone leadership has sucked. We may say you aren't the best at war but thats our opinion.

As for getting our so called "arses handed to us" Trust me thats never happened. Its still not happening. Nor will it ever happen.

We're in 3rd place because when we were in 2nd place we attacked the alliance in 1st place.
That's the way we roll, good times for everyone.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291777499' post='2533475']
I agree it is shiny and clean. Longest era of peace I have had all round. 6 days. Don't be so thick to not even look past the shiny exterior. Maybe if you clicked the detailed alliance statistics of the Powerpuff Girls you can see some of my round history. Since it is a rogue alliance for me and I am the only one in it. That NS chart really is handy.[/quote]
Why bother? Why would I care?
It's just fun to point you're a hypocrite on most of what you say.

...and you STILL don't ever do anything.
You just complain about people who do :P

How's that alliance for next round coming along?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291797699' post='2533794']
Why bother? Why would I care?
It's just fun to point you're a hypocrite on most of what you say.

...and you STILL don't ever do anything.
You just complain about people who do :P

How's that alliance for next round coming along?
[/quote]

I don't see how voicing myself on the forums and having war for myself is hypocritical at all towards my goals or myself. Just because you don't like me doing it does not make it hypocritical. I have never went against my opinions on topics for the sake of one upping someone in an argument. And just because I am not going to build an alliance does not make me a hypocrite. There are already plenty of alliances out there. I'm more of a type to bring in new players and I do not want the responsibility of leading because I do tend to get busy and disappear for periods at a time.

And if you don't care quit bringing it up every post. Cheers.

Edited by Frostfirefox

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291820253' post='2533890']I don't see how voicing myself on the forums and having war for myself is hypocritical at all towards my goals or myself.
[...]
I'm more of a type to bring in new players and I do not want the responsibility of leading because I do tend to get busy and disappear for periods at a time.[/quote]
Hypocrites are people who say one thing and do another.
You constantly demand other people do things - and you never do anything.
SCOREBOARD!

Why would you even think you do that?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291823436' post='2533929']
Hypocrites are people who say one thing and do another.
You constantly demand other people do things - and you never do anything.
SCOREBOARD!

Why would you even think you do that?
[/quote]

To be fair, I never said I was personally going to start an alliance and fuel the attempt of changing things up. I had a few small plans I hadn't approached anyone with, but since I never stated I was going to do it, not doing it is in no way hypocritical.

I never needed to do anything anyways. I threw in my support and helped influence others who may have never thought about the possibilities for the game and pondered about a few things. I thought about bringing people I know personally into the game. But if I did, I would have asked someone to lead it for me because of possible time constraints. Someone I knew would manage to cause chaos. But... I never counted on The Warriors getting tangled in with an opponent who had a treaty partner, lest of all one who was smart enough to use it. All it takes are a few things (some based on luck) to create a domino effect in the political and war aspects of the game. I didn't expect The Warriors to show boat around because of previous wars they have had with RE and practically ask them to join the war, which they did triggering another alliance to join in against RE. I didn't have to do anything because you ended up doing it without realizing it. And your alliance is willing to continue doing this by threatening to force RE to change AA's to humiliate them. I never expected things to happen through The Warriors. But due to the brazen personalities of many of the Warriors leaders, they are practically like many other villainous alliances. Just with a different ideology.

But once again, don't worry about my nation. I have many motives. Seeking change in TE is only one of them and this is the only round I have supported it majorly. I could rogue Warriors if you care that deeply about things I am doing but I think that might cause 2 pages of Warriors calling me a cheap/dirty player or something. Which is completely true but I'm willing to avoid more call outs.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291797699' post='2533794']
We're in 3rd place because when we were in 2nd place we attacked the alliance in 1st place.
That's the way we roll, good times for everyone.
[/quote]

no, you were at #1 when you declared, get it right.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291872003' post='2534631']
no, you were at #1 when you declared, get it right.
[/quote]

Actually we were #2 but hey think what you want.