The Way Things Oughta Be

MarkLevin7

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little odd that a member of The Peoples Community, an alliance that was fostered, in large part, by an alliance many consider to be 'leftist', "The Left", or "left-leaning" (all of which are gross oversimplifications), should be so ready and willing to call for the destruction of a vaguely defined "Communist" threat, and lump us in with them. Hell, you should've pushed harder to get yourself somebody else to protect your ass instead of publically stabbing us in the back for our trouble.

You make me sick. TPC and the Pink Sphere deserve better leadership from their residing alliances. Ideologies aside, you are devoid of integrity and honor, and it gives me great shame to have your stench emanating from the proud Pink Sphere I've called home for years.

I'm not even going to approach the enormous faults in your arguments against these leftist ideals. Such an honor is reserved for those who don't stab their allies in the back. Pink will be a better team without you as a part of the community at-large.

[quote name='The Mongol-Swedes' timestamp='1290801077' post='2523968']
It's a little odd that a member of The Peoples Community, an alliance that was fostered, in large part, by an alliance many consider to be 'leftist', "The Left", or "left-leaning" (all of which are gross oversimplifications), should be so ready and willing to call for the destruction of a vaguely defined "Communist" threat, and lump us in with them. Hell, you should've pushed harder to get yourself somebody else to protect your ass instead of publically stabbing us in the back for our trouble.

You make me sick. TPC and the Pink Sphere deserve better leadership from their residing alliances. Ideologies aside, you are devoid of integrity and honor, and it gives me great shame to have your stench emanating from the proud Pink Sphere I've called home for years.

I'm not even going to approach the enormous faults in your arguments against these leftist ideals. Such an honor is reserved for those who don't stab their allies in the back. Pink will be a better team without you as a part of the community at-large.
[/quote]

You clearly misunderstand me entirely.

(1) It was MarkLevin7 (me) that said all of those things--IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH TPC!!!
(2) I did not lump you in with the "Communist" threat. It was someone else who brought you up--I suggest reading the conversation. Furthermore, what I propose did not involve destroying LSF. Remember, I wanted to keep you alive as a trap!
(3) I RESIGNED, DUMBASS.
(4) I made no real arguments against leftist ideals anywhere, so I am not sure what the heck you are talking about with that one.
(5) I like LSF. You are over-reacting ridiculously, which is kind of funny, because the whole purpose of trolling is to get people to over-react. The fact that you're doing this proves that I won.

Have a nice day.

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1290801782' post='2523980']
Tell me, if I were to say, sell 500 infra and come after you at update, would you consider it an over-reaction?

Furthermore, would TPC defend you?
[/quote]

That depends on how severely you attack. For example, if you nuked me, it would be an overreaction. But week-long tech raid would not be, haha!

I already pointed out that TPC would not defend me. Good job keeping up with the conversation.

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290801673' post='2523978']
Have a nice day.
[/quote]

One lunch money thief less in Digiterra gov. positions is indeed what I call a nice day :lol1: .

Now you can continue doing what it is you think you are doing and I can continue having full trust in my allies' sincerity and seriousness.

The way TPC has handled this minor issue has been nothing less than remarkable indeed :wub: .

[quote name='MarkLevin7' timestamp='1290791753' post='2523858']
It's really unfortunate, but I don't care much what you think. I have worked with LSF in the past, and I like you guys. If you aren't okay with what I said, then get okay with it! Furthermore, I didn't come here today as a Council Member you're MDoAP'ed to; I came here as MarkLevin7, and that is all.
[/quote]

Better check what you are saying.

Edited by Fadeev