Warrior Declaration of WAR

Machanidas

One big problem is that some AA leaders constantly talk on IRC and have some degree of dialogue while others just sit and wait for an attack to happen. Communicate, you are a leader and politics are apart of the job, get to know other AAs and let them know you and your people. Not everyone in an AA will do this but the leadership for sure should try.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1289860238' post='2513807']
you answered your own question, the problem is a lack of desire by the parties in power to do anything that MIGHT shift the dynamic of TE in a way that doesn't favour them unless there's some kind of "problem" that would make it a worthy risk, that's the same thing that has caused stagnation in SE and that's what will eventually cause stagnation in TE.
[/quote]
No it won't. The Hell Patrol will ride to deaths door (next door neighbor BTW) to stop stagnation in TE. If this means attacking the most powerful alliance, so be it. Im sure other would join agree with me.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1289864439' post='2513869']
OPs average NS.
[/quote]
Go to war. What can you lose? You win either way. Defending casualties or Attacking casualties. Pick one. If your lucky you get both. Hope this makes sense.

Edited by JudgeX

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1289869747' post='2513942']
No it won't. The Hell Patrol will ride to deaths door (next door neighbor BTW) to stop stagnation in TE. If this means attacking the most powerful alliance, so be it. Im sure other would join agree with me.
[/quote]

doubtful, the alliances holding their ground are in a very good position to do so, it would take a large coalition to take them, something everyone always says "OMGNOWAITOOMUCHLIKESE" to, the only other way things would change if a new AA arrived and siezed alot of power, but new alliances tend to get targetted early in the round

[quote name='JudgeX' timestamp='1289869875' post='2513943']
Go to war. What can you lose? You win either way. Defending casualties or Attacking casualties. Pick one. If your lucky you get both. Hope this makes sense.
[/quote]

Casualites are dumb in my opinion. When nobody gave a !@#$ about casualties wars lasted longer because people weren't afraid to reroll and keep the fight going. Now most are afraid to ditch their casualties and reroll for the whole reason they [i]claim[/i] to play the game. For some reason the odd sensation of ZI means a sudden end to the round for casualty whores and that they can't [i]possibly[/i] have war after that. A large war will impede them from farming the casualties and these casualties for some reason have been related to skill level of players. In reality the only thing casualty whoring is doing is destroying the old strategies of the game for a stupid number count. I've already been ragged on for my casualty count in this thread often. One thing: I reroll and continue to fight. If I am ZI'd I reroll, and re declare. A number isn't going to hinder me from the sole objective. Destroy my enemies.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1289870821' post='2513950']
doubtful, the alliances holding their ground are in a very good position to do so, it would take a large coalition to take them, something everyone always says "OMGNOWAITOOMUCHLIKESE" to, the only other way things would change if a new AA arrived and siezed alot of power, but new alliances tend to get targetted early in the round
[/quote]
Make friends with OP, it goes back to my point that the leaders of these new AAs can be more involved politically.

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1289870821' post='2513950']
[/quote]
We got targeted early. Didn't work too good. I myself don't care if I lose a war. It is more important that my point get across. So I guess I do have politics for TE. Just I'm willing to kill my nation off over and over again to keep free war alive.