Unnoficial Liberation Army Announcement

Lord Caparo

I would Like to announce, that our dictator, Mayzie, has hereby been promoted to a Supreme Leader of Planet Bob.

He is the Leader Of Leaders, the Epicness in Everyone, The Reason we go to war, is to keep him happy.

We in the Liberation Army, feel cherished to have him as a leader and hope future alliance leaders use him
as an example to look up to.

Signed,

Lord Caparo.

O/ Mayzie

(in World Affairs as it aint an announcement)

(P.S. Mayzie just farted)

Edited by Lord Caparo

:facepalm:

13:05 Mayz[LA] you're an idiot
13:05 Mayz[LA] there's a reason I've not made an announcement since we announced our existance
13:05 Mayz[LA] because I'd prefer our announcements to be made for things that actually matter
13:06 Mayz[LA] not one of these !@#$@#$ micro alliances that announces each time a member of their alliance farts

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1288792798' post='2500854']
This is the dumbest thing I've seen today, even worse than Teddyyo's sillyness.
[/quote]

There's still a lot of time left in the day, i've got high hopes for something even stupider.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1288790872' post='2500836']
13:06 Mayz[LA] not one of these !@#$@#$ micro alliances that announces each time a member of their alliance farts
[/quote]

things havent been the same since RyanGDI left, there is a void to fill and a role to play. Every court needs a jester so why not let him have some fun? Most us of us are here for the lulz so discouraging him, encourages our discontent.