The United States Press Conference

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' timestamp='1287201869' post='2485678']
Why did you not include America? :P
[/quote]
The United States is a short AA that describes what our nations are. Adding the rest would make the AA too long. The United States also gives us the flexibility to play up the theme alot or just use a bit of here and there or go in an entirely different direction. We will be doing the basics for the theme but we will not be having a Senate, House, Judiciary, etc. I do plan on having a CIA so watch out ;):P

[quote name='LexCorp' timestamp='1287240743' post='2485873']
One of the best themes for an AA around.
Congrats to you guys!
[/quote]

Did you make your own sig? I'm looking for someone to make us some sigs and pips for our alliance forum. I have the seals and am hosting them to make it easy to share and save for whoever we get to make our sigs...anyways, the seals are all round just like the one in my sig and are for each department. We would need the sig to be 150h x 450w. The seal on the left with some graphics or our motto to fill in the rest of the size of the sig. For example our Secretary of State would have a dove or something signifying peace, our Secretary of Defense would have a jet, tank, or missiles...etc. I might post this in more detail in the Blackmarket and have people submit their work for a certain fee and the one who's work is actually selected would get additional compensation. We'll see, it's not a top priority right now.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287246828' post='2485940']

Did you make your own sig? I'm looking for someone to make us some sigs and pips for our alliance forum. I have the seals and am hosting them to make it easy to share and save for whoever we get to make our sigs...anyways, the seals are all round just like the one in my sig and are for each department. We would need the sig to be 150h x 450w. The seal on the left with some graphics or our motto to fill in the rest of the size of the sig. For example our Secretary of State would have a dove or something signifying peace, our Secretary of Defense would have a jet, tank, or missiles...etc. I might post this in more detail in the Blackmarket and have people submit their work for a certain fee and the one who's work is actually selected would get additional compensation. We'll see, it's not a top priority right now.
[/quote]
I can certainly make sigs for your alliance for tech.

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1287294618' post='2486253']
Fernando12, congrats on re-inventing yourself and creating the new alliance.
[/quote]
Thanks, I hope things go well and we can establish contact with old friends like Avalanche, NpO, TKTB, tLW, UINE, and others. We'll get a team of diplomats out as we get more and more people aboard.

[quote name='StealingPandas' timestamp='1287191752' post='2485591']
Good to see this, I wish you the best of luck with this alliance and we will always have your back.

o/ USCN
[/quote]

So disappointing on every level imaginable (yes, I realize my approval is irrelevant to you, it will not stop me from giving an opinion however.)

This alliance has Fernando, failure is imminent. The sooner the better, IMO.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1287233732' post='2485833']
The United States is a short AA that describes what our nations are. Adding the rest would make the AA too long. The United States also gives us the flexibility to play up the theme alot or just use a bit of here and there or go in an entirely different direction. We will be doing the basics for the theme [b]but we will not be having a Senate[/b], House, Judiciary, etc. I do plan on having a CIA so watch out ;):P
[/quote]

Well I'm certainly glad to hear that, you wouldn't want the biggest laughing stock of an ineffective democratic body to make your alliance fail, now would you?