BAPS Announcement

We in BAPS, in order to promote mass confusion, have moved all our governmental offices to a new location. We can now be found at www.cnbaps.com in case you need to reach us. If you visit an old address you may be accosted by an old hobo rambling about something or other that works. We're not sure why he's there, but we're closely monitoring the situation in case we need to blow something up.

Thanks for allowing me to waste your time!

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287087693' post='2484645']
It's not new forums, just a new URL.

Same old FAIL :)
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure it's the same URL too. :v: I think both cnbaps and cnalliance worked before now.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1287087693' post='2484645']
It's not new forums, just a new URL.

Same old FAIL :)
[/quote]

And I won't ask what you're referring to as "old" because I can't be bothered with another one of your useless posts. :)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287095025' post='2484729']
I'm pretty sure it's the same URL too. :v: I think both cnbaps and cnalliance worked before now.
[/quote]

Excuse me for skimming the OP and wanting to wish some old friends well.

[quote name='CyborgBelial' timestamp='1287078501' post='2484540']
We in BAPS, in order to promote mass confusion, have moved all our governmental offices to a new location. We can now be found at www.cnbaps.com in case you need to reach us. If you visit an old address [color="#9932CC"][u][b]you may be accosted by an old hobo rambling about something or other that works.[/b][/u][/color] We're not sure why he's there, but we're closely monitoring the situation in case we need to blow something up.

Thanks for allowing me to waste your time!
[/quote]

Wait, What, Who When I thought I was the old Hobo unless it's the Moral Guardian I hereby formally request to know who this individual is.

Asides from that hope the move was as smooth as it seems to have gone.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1287095025' post='2484729']
[/quote]
Yeah, sort of. cnbaps opened cnalliance in a frame.

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1287117199' post='2485035']
And I won't ask what you're referring to as "old" because I can't be bothered with another one of your useless posts. :)
[/quote]
FAIL is the Foreign Ambassadors Interalliance Lounge, a key part of the BAPS forums for people who actually visit their forums. ;)

Edited by Haflinger