Question

Medix

IIRC, tech doesn't effect one's efficiency per se, but does effect odds of winning a battle and the damage you cause in battle.

I'm not quite sure how much tech effects the odds, but it effects the damage by adding .01%/level. So my 3700 tech is around a 37% boost in damage. A WRC increases that to .02%

Edited by Sakura

[quote name='Sakura' timestamp='1286770732' post='2481180']
IIRC, tech doesn't effect one's efficiency per se, but does effect odds of winning a battle and the damage you cause in battle.

I'm not quite sure how much tech effects the odds, but it effects the damage by adding .01%/level. So my 3700 tech is around a 37% boost in damage. A WRC increases that to .02%
[/quote]
Yeah, I think I misunderstood how the soldier efficiency works, after re-reading I got to understand it. The part about the odd bonus from technology is still pretty ambiguous, though.

[quote]Having a higher technology level allows you to equip your soldiers and tanks with better weapons and gear. Technology is the [b]most important[/b] bonus in ground battles compared to the bonuses for defending infrastructure and defending land area. The technology bonus effect works for both attacking and defending nations and adds bonuses to each nations battle odds.[/quote]

Well, thanks for the answer.

Edit: I don't know if it's a 'house secret' or something, but can someone confirms about the odd bonus?

Edited by Medix

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Jenno' timestamp='1288559166' post='2498258']
After a harbor and a foreign ministry, what would be the next most recommended nation Improvement?

Thanks.
[/quote]

Factories are probably ideal.

If you are selling tech especially they are ideal (and you should be selling tech).

[quote name='Jenno' timestamp='1288559166' post='2498258']
After a harbor and a foreign ministry, what would be the next most recommended nation Improvement?

Thanks.
[/quote]

It depends on your goals. If you want to build infrastructure, it's most likely best to switch between factories and banks/stadiums. If not (don't know why you wouldn't), just go to banks or stadiums and then factories. Infrastructure is relatively cheap so factories don't have as much of an impact if you're not buying it in 1k stacks.